One-Piece Swimsuits

GTG123

Literotica Guru
One of my favorite items to see a woman wear.

0623d3c54358499ba4a491c03f92266b--photoshoot-inspiration-photoshoot-ideas.jpg

307376318.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Swimsuit Heaven

Swimsuit Heaven

Swimsuit Heaven

One of my favorite pieces of clothing to crossdress in is my wife’s one piece swimsuit

This is a great pic.

I go,swimming most mornings and see some lovely women of shapes from the lithe to the toned and voluptuous. I love seeing them coming out of the pool soaking wet in their tight one piece swimsuits. Their derrière, breasts and mound of Venus often look wonderful. I lovevs x but I’m also such a voyeur.

This is one of my biggest turn ons. Having seen my mother in law, who I have a huge crush on, in her wet and tight swimsuit I was turned on and fascinated. The same goes for my wife and in my opinion I’d rather see a woman in a one piece swimsuit than a bikini

This is one of my biggest turn ons. Having seen my mother in law, who I have a huge crush on, in her wet and tight swimsuit I was turned on and fascinated. The same goes for my wife and in my opinion I’d rather see a woman in a one piece swimsuit than a bikini

I would rather see a woman in a one piece pulling it aside and inviting me in!

I would rather see a woman in a one piece pulling it aside and inviting me in!

Totally agree but I’m pretty sure that isn’t going to happen with my mother in law so those images of her in her swimsuit are burnt in my memory forever.

That "crush" must be incredibly frustrating. :(

Back