Downblouse

So this has become a thing

I'm not sure if it's because there is the whisper of a promotion in the air, but I now seem to have two girls at work flashing there tits at me.

The first one has also taken to letting me see straight up her tight skirt to her sparkly panties. Not just a flash, but a solid twenty minutes over lunch.

Maybe this is what prompted the other (older than her) girl to wear a much more daring top than usual on two occasions last week. I know I wasn't the only one to notice, as I watched another guy stare straight down her top as she was speaking to him. Later I was doing the same, seeing her tits presented beautifully in her strapless bra. A couple of days later, she spent the whole meeting adjusting her blouse, drawing attention to the colorful half cup bra she had on underneath.

Whatever it is, so far I'm enjoying it.
 
If a woman leans over and you can get a good look down her blouse, about what percentage of the time do you think she did it on purpose to give you a little tease ?
 
If a woman leans over and you can get a good look down her blouse, about what percentage of the time do you think she did it on purpose to give you a little tease ?

Generally, about 15%. But the last couple of weeks, about 85%.
 
Interesting

Generally, about 15%. But the last couple of weeks, about 85%.

I would be curious to know what percentage of woman find it offensive when they catch us looking? I had an instance at my Dr's office yesterday.. the nurse was in scrubs and was leaning over to take blood.... and there they were!
 
Nurses in scrubs. Every time I get blood drawn they always give me a wonderful show. Unfortunately, while still stimulating, most of them have been on the smaller side as far as breasts go. Still damn sexy to see those lovely little titties trapped in a sexy little bra:devil:.
 
I was filling the tank of my Suburban with the family one day many years ago while the wife was getting our daughter out of the car on the other side and I was walking to the door to get my 2 year old out of the car too. I glanced over to the car on the other side of the tanks. I saw this guy walk away into the station and a young woman in the front passenger seat. I saw she had a button blouse on that was undone almost to her waist. I put my hand on the door handle as I stained over looking at the woman. She then bent over to the driver side and her big beautiful young tits came into full view just as I opened the rear door for my son. My son had been leaning on the door and tumbled down to the ground hitting everything possible on the way and of course started to screaming. I was busted peeping by the wife.

But, before driving the way I made eye contact with the woman who mouthed "sorry" with a sly grin on her face. She knew exactly what she had done.
 
I always find it amazing that when you get caught staring that then they cover up! Why then do they bother wearing a low top in the first plase if they don't want attention drawn to them? It's all part of the game I guess.
 
The advantage of being 6'4" tall is that I sometimes get some great downblouse looks :)
 
The advantage of being 6'4" tall is that I sometimes get some great downblouse looks :)

A tall boyfriend once informed me as I put plates on a table, "I can see your nipples." I became inordinately embarrassed and have since been much more careful.
 
a few weeks back, we took my daughter and her friend to a water park, came back to our place when we were done. the friend's mom came by to pick her up about 20 min after we got home.

i've had this weird semi-flirting thing with her going on for awhile - can't be much because she's close with the wife - so i'm always happy to see her. wife opened the door, invited her in, and the dog came prancing up to her as i came around the corner.

and she bent down to pet the dog and i saw everything. i was ridiculously turned on, and the look she gave me a moment later when she came back up implied that she knew what she was doing. i need to get some more time with her.

alone.
 
The downblouse I love is when you get to see down the blouse of a woman whom you wouldn't expect to be doing it on purpose.

A very "straight-laced buttoned-up woman"

I get a real frill as if this world very special treat like perhaps I've just seen something only a very small handful of people have ever seen before.
 
I always find it amazing that when you get caught staring that then they cover up! Why then do they bother wearing a low top in the first plase if they don't want attention drawn to them? It's all part of the game I guess.

My boss does this. Early 50s, petite, big tits for her size.

Wears v cut blouses,often with buttons or zips.

If she's sat at her desk, and I'm stood, she catches me looking often. She's even mentioned it before.


Sometimes she will pretend to be cold and cover up, others she leans back, pushing her chest out
 
The downblouse I love is when you get to see down the blouse of a woman whom you wouldn't expect to be doing it on purpose.

A very "straight-laced buttoned-up woman"

I get a real frill as if this world very special treat like perhaps I've just seen something only a very small handful of people have ever seen before.

bumping, because the unintended or accidental is better than the staged.
 
Agreed

bumping, because the unintended or accidental is better than the staged.

I agree! I'm a fan of A & B cup breasts, and always enjoy an 'accidental' downblouse sighting all the way to the nipple (or nipples is even better)! :)
 
Back
Top