dear laurel

KyleW

King Taint Kicker
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Posts
16,327
Stop creating neverending threads.

Signed,

Manu

Ps. The neverending story is a crappy movie.
 
Dear Laurel,

I am so glad that Kyle started this never-ending thread comprising affectionate notes through which we can express our admiration for you.
 
Dear Laurel,

I bet your hair is soft and smells of freesias. And you're the best blurter there is.
 
Dear Kyle,

Don't listen to the crazy pony above me. Seriously look at her eyes. She need to up the dosage of whatever she's on. . .either that or quit it outright.

PS. I have an enormous flying furry wiener dog and if you don't help me save the Empress something bad is gonna happen. I think the world will shatter into tiny peices and a rock monster will go hungry. I just know its important and our little Indian Boy is already on the ground laying the ground work!
 
Dear Laurel,

Am I a crazy pony? Did I start out as a regular pony and become crazy? Or did I start out as crazy and become a pony?
 
Dear Laurel,

I bet the underswells of your milky ass cheeks are as soft as a lightweight goose-down pillow and blush a'crimson rose upon exiting a robust, well-loofah'd hot shower.
 
Dear Laurel,

I think we need a big beaks thread. I'm not saying that just because I like big beaks. I do like big beaks. I think there are lots of others into big beaks. Big beaks make the world go round.

Love,
Parody
 
Dear Everybody but Kyle,

We should make this an never-ending thread just to get up Kyle's cute little ferret butt.

To that end, we should use this thread to write letters to whoever you want. Especially to Kyle.

Love,

Laurel
 
Dear Kyle,

I loved The Never-ending Story as a kid. But if I watched it now, I'd probably agree with you.

Love,

Laurel
 
Dear Phelia,

A woman of your looks and smarts should not be sleeping alone (unless she wants to, of course).

I wish you all the best in love and elsewhere.

Crushing on you hard,

Laurel
 
Dear Zumi,

Your zest and enthusiasm for life in sexy as hell. I'm horribly jealous of the women who've had you in their lives, especially the ones lucky enough to sample your cooking.

Your stalker from afar,

Laurel
 
Dear parodyluvr75,

I agree. Please start a Big Beaks thread for us to enough.

Love,

Laurel
 
Dear Laurel,

I will write a letter to someone else soon. Promise.

I just wanted to say hi!
 
Dear chocolate,

You are so bitter and sweet. So smooth and creamy. You can be enjoyed in so many forms - mousse, cakes, drinks, bars, truffles, and so much more.

Thank you for all the happiness you've brought to my life.

Love,

Laurel
 
Dear bluemuse,

I enjoy your blurts very much. They're fun little peeks into the life of bluemuse.

I look forward to you lipsynching The Cult in your pirate shirt.

Love,

Laurel

P.S. Hi!
 
Dear Laurel,

You are my favorite big beak admirer and nobody pulls the ferret's tail like you.

Love,
Parody
 
Dear Kyle,

I loved The Never-ending Story as a kid. But if I watched it now, I'd probably agree with you.

Love,

Laurel

Dear Tweet.

I did, it was awful. However, Labyrinth still rules.

Yours in character,

Jareth
 
Dearest Laurel;

Deuces

deuces.jpg
 
Dearest Laurel,

I will do my part to keep this thread light and fluffy. I will find lolcats later.

Love,
LTR
 
Dear Manu (as played by Kyle),

Thank you for creating another never-ending story thread.

Signed, kotori

PS: ferrets are vermin.
 
Back
Top