Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you give me hell for being wicked in my own little ol' way ;)

Your little ol' way makes too many of my nerve endings go :eek:

LOL

Maybe that is way I love you :kiss:

And we do have a joint interest in oral servitude...yet another reason to love you

"How can I love you,

Let me count the ways..."
 
Not sure what you mean by that.

I love giving oral worship.

There is an element of sex, but there is a bigger element of serving and doing something I enjoy, want to do and gives him pleasure.

If mowing the lawn ticked those boxes maybe I would do that to make us both happy.

Not all oral sex leads to penetrative sex, it depends on what he wants.

But if you mean oral servitude is about focusing on the sexual organ, then yes it is about an intense focus on that part of his anatomy.

I have been very lucky to meet some wonderful cocks, who enjoy being served.

More than once I have known someone to have such a depth of personal sexual control that despite my efforts when he decided it was time to stop (no orgasm for either of us), I stopped.

That did not seem to be about sex, that seemed to be about my giving him pleasure and his level of personal control.

Recently someone described D/s to as a mutual dance.
In terms of oral servitude it could be seen the same way.
Little point if he cannot have some level of control or if it is something he gains little pleasure from.

It was only this morning I woke up and briefly thought how nice it would be to have a beautiful cock to worship as a start to the day.

Considering I am not at my best on any morning, I must be missing something in my life right now.

I had a few minutes drifting in my mind imagining how I could wake a Master.

My thoughts turned to the idea of licking his limp cock from base to tip in soft gentle strokes, running my lips all over it and taking it whole into my mouth as it started to get harder and harder.

Once hard, I would slowly run my fingers down his cock, my tongue following the trail of my fingers.

Savouring every part of how his skin feels against my lips and tongue. Being acutely aware of the tiniest movement which indicates a further tightening of the skin of his cock. Also aware of the pre-cum that has started to run from the tip onto my face, feeling it sticky on my cheeks.

Pushing my tongue, lips face into the base of his cock and drawing in the smell of his balls as they rise and tighten.

Thoughts of running my fingers and tongue over the deep ridges on his balls, feeling them move in response to my servitude.

How wonderful it could have been.

Instead reality and work dragged me from my thoughts and day dreams.

I miss time on my knees....

You sound like my kind of girl shy slave, I always have a soft spot for the shy ones, especially when they’re so loving too. I hope you find someone soon, its not healthy to keep so much love bottled up for too long.

Yes, I did mean as in focusing on sexual organs, my words my have been confusing because I didn’t want to specify a gender. Thank you for clearing that up.
 
Your little ol' way makes too many of my nerve endings go :eek:

LOL

Maybe that is way I love you :kiss:

And we do have a joint interest in oral servitude...yet another reason to love you

"How can I love you,

Let me count the ways..."

:heart::heart::kiss:

maybe someday we can offer oral servitude to a lovely cock together, you, me and some very lucky cock....
 
You sound like my kind of girl shy slave, I always have a soft spot for the shy ones, especially when they’re so loving too. I hope you find someone soon, its not healthy to keep so much love bottled up for too long.

Yes, I did mean as in focusing on sexual organs, my words my have been confusing because I didn’t want to specify a gender. Thank you for clearing that up.

Hi Captor, don't be fooled by the name, it takes a certain set of circumstances to make me shy.

When I started out on this journey I was very shy about a number of things but I have never been shy about sex.

It is all in the variances and nuances of D/s, not in the day-to-day side of life!

This is a good thread, I hope you have fun here.

Stirbird doesn't post pics often but when she does, they are all good and worth waiting for :D
 
:heart::heart::kiss:

maybe someday we can offer oral servitude to a lovely cock together, you, me and some very lucky cock....

Someday, Somewhere, Somehow.....

You have the best of thoughts.

But you have to PROMISE NOT to do a finale of nailing your (or his) cock down on a board/table/whatever:eek:
 
My Favorite Type Of Submissives

Anyone have new pics or stories? I miss my favorite thread. :devil:

This is my favorite view of my submissives.
 

Attachments

  • 000_0042.JPG
    000_0042.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 608
  • wifeus 034.JPG
    wifeus 034.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,265
Patience

You say such sweet things, thank you.

However, I am far too shy to ask if it worked on you!

I like being wicked, and being deliciously wicked is even more fun.

I owe you an email, I am terrible at keeping in touch.

But I promise I will do it....honest I will.

I do find it difficult to do normal life things like answer emails when my mind is often full of oral servitude thoughts. I wonder why that is?:confused:

Sweet Shy, in response to your post-
It did work, er quite well!
You are wicked!
You are terrible!
I expect you to keep your promise!

If patience is a virtue then I am obviously quite virtous! :devil:
 
Sweet Shy, in response to your post-
It did work, er quite well!
You are wicked!
You are terrible!
I expect you to keep your promise!

If patience is a virtue then I am obviously quite virtous! :devil:

Very virtuous!

:kiss:
 
Lost Virtue

Shy,
The funny thing about virtue, if you are proud of having it, then you ain't got it. I have no idea what that has to do with oral servitude other than the thought that you...... oh never mind.
Hey, who am I or anyone for that matter to argue with a girl that finds virtue with a cock between her lips? :devil:
 
More Pics

Friends, please post your pics, either photos or as shy so wonderfully did, literary pics. Let's see how imaginative we can get. :devil:
 
Not sure why that links works for some people and not for others.

You do need a YouTube account and it is in the adults only section, but everyone here is an adult....right?:confused:

Does anyone have any tech knowledge who can make it work for everyone?
 
As for the technical bit, no I don't have any technical knowledge. But I know some places block YouTube because it consumes too much bandwidth and some computers don't have the proper plug-ins.

And it's not like YouTube asks for your ID to see how old you are, anyway :p

Spoilsport

:(

I wanted to try all of it

:D
You used to give me the best dreams and fantasies, now you give me nightmares :(
 
As for the technical bit, no I don't have any technical knowledge. But I know some places block YouTube because it consumes too much bandwidth and some computers don't have the proper plug-ins.

And it's not like YouTube asks for your ID to see how old you are, anyway :p


You used to give me the best dreams and fantasies, now you give me nightmares :(

Is that progress???

When I have some time I promise I will write some more interesting pieces to give you good dreams.

But it won't be for a couple of weeks, at present it takes all my brain cells to string a few lines together.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top