Dealing with the Keyblade Wielder (Closed to DrekSilverBorn)

IntriguedLover

Ruby Mistress of Desire
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Posts
4,107
Character Profile: Larxene, Rank XII of Organization XIII, Guardian of Castle Oblivion -- Age: Around 20 - Blonde hair, slim figure, C-cup breasts. (Other Look - http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx6l8xTKJO1r6kaiuo1_500.jpg
qUC2oW4xGQqeHqxcnqmFdpp5LUAI2Z4lHqAfiMRMoBTc12b7s5qU56KDhxbe1Pi7I40m


The time in Castle Oblivion had become entirely daunting. It was as if nothing really happened in this place. The heartless beckoned out to me to play but I really never cared for those little bastards. I threw my sharp knives into the ivory floor and snapped my fingers, causing lightning to summon and scatter the heartless. "Pointless little creatures," I said with a smile on my face. I really enjoyed the pain of others. It was something that usually made everything work out fine. And with the little heartless coming around every now and again, it gave me something to do. To pass the time. But they have to be stupid or something. They keep moseying back in here, begging to play some more. Hell, I think they like it.

I used to have more friends than this.. Well, more entertainment anyway. But Axel has been killed and the whole organization has gone into hiding. Why? A little speck in the eye, a pain in the ass of everyone in the group -- a Keyblade wielder by the name of Sora. Ooh, I despise him. He had taken everything away from everyone and still has that dopey smile on his face. It makes no sense. No one is ever that cheery. No one. They can't be. I'm certain he has a dark spot on his heart somewhere. Only takes someone taking something from him. But even in the midst of diversity and anguish, he keeps on.. Him and those sidekicks of his. I shook my head. "Why in the fuck am I even thinking of him? He's just the thorn in my side.. Yeck.."

I stepped down from the seat I was sitting on. It was a makeshift throne. I had the heartless create it for me. A dark seat with cascading black ivory stairs and purple velvet for the cushion that makes me happy. It shows the inside of me. The only time I'm happy is when others are in agony. And the throne, even as I look back to it, beckons and emanates 'dictator'. I walk down the corridor, several heartless following behind. The larger ones staying back at a good pace. They seem to know better than mess with me. I throw another knife into the wall and cast lightning through it, the small ones evaporating into the air. "Typical.. So dumb they can't even avoid it.."

I made my way to the end of the corridor only to be welcomed by a portal appearing before me. I pull out my blades, ready to fight. No one had ported here in ages. I had been left here to guard the place in the absence of the Organization. I looked to the portal with a smug look on my face when I realized who it was. "Oh my, if I had known you were coming, I would have had the heartless prepare a seven course dinner....King Mickey.."

"Just calm yourself, Larxene.. I have a task for you and since you're really not receiving information from the Organization anymore, I thought I might come give you a job, if you're up for it?" the Mouse King and a wielder of the Keyblade said turning to pull his cloak over his head and ears.

I laughed. "Just what makes you think I would ever help you? They'll be back for me. You hear me? I don't need to work for the likes of you.. I love my castle here, it's bleak and dark just like me.. Ha! But if I were to take your offer, just what in the hell would it be and how would it benefit me?"

Mickey turned his head slightly. "I need you to work with Sora. Donald and Goofy have been put out of commission for the time being and I need someone to go with him to the other worlds. There is a new organization brewing in the darkness and causing havoc in those worlds.."

"Just why would I care?! Those worlds are not of my interest. You're asking the wrong person, Mick.." I chided turning to walk away.

"If you don't help, this whole castle of yours could be destroyed because this world would be gone in the blink of an eye. Do you want that, Larxene?" Mickey asked turning his head up to look at me.

"Well, no.. I wouldn't want that.. But honestly, why him? Why must I work with him?"

"Because there is honestly no one else I can ask.. If you're up for it, follow me through the portal and we'll go meet up with him.." King Mickey said waving his hand to open a portal between worlds.

"Ugh, fine.. I'll go along with it, but if he pisses me off, I will not hesitate to end him.. Hell, I think I might even enjoy the look on his face when lightning courses through him.. Heh.." I smirked following him through the portal, the heartless curiously looking on as it closed.​
 
Sora: Keyblade Wielder
Age 19
4 years after Kingdom hearts 2

Its been 4 years since me, Kairi and Riku had saved the worlds from Organization XIII alot changed that day Kairi and Riku ended up being trained under Yen Sid last I heard they ended up together after becoming keyblade masters a new threat appeared in the form of Heartless and Nobodies working together to take down each world. Goofy Donald and I had manged to save the latest world The Pridelands but at a cost to great Donald and Goofy got hurt I manged to seal up the keyhole before we were overrun. Chip and Dale flew the ship with us on it back to Disney town to get both Donald and Goofy healed up. I will be fine Mickey i said smiling "No Sora you must have someone watching your back and i know just the person to do it" with that he made a dark portal open up and grabbed his cloak and disappeared into it. " Damn it Mick" I took a seat in chair next to myself.
 
Last edited:
Walking through the portal, there was no sound. Almost deafening as the darkness of it made it where you could hear your own heartbeat. Well, it would if mine were to be heard.. To be important.. Sure I had one, but it was so dark that I didn't even bother with it anymore. Too much loss. Too much pain. And not the pain I caused others. That's only when my heart would soar.

We made it through to the other side and I blinked as the brightness of the area was quite different than back at Castle Oblivion. "Just where in the hell did you bring me, King? Looks like a rainbow threw up in here.." Then I noticed the presence of someone else, someone with power. I turned my head, looking over my shoulder as I smirked. "Oh Sora.. Long time no see," I said with a snide tone.
 
I sat there waiting Mickey to come back i began to pace back and forth in the room wondering if King Mickey was alright since Goofy and Donald were laid up being injured he was the last who i would want anything to happen to I stopped mid thought when a portal began to open up and out of it came Mickey and someone else with him then i heard it "Oh Sora.. Long time no see," Larxene I said in a rough voice I materialized One-Winged Angel Keyblade and jumped at her aiming for her.
 
I jumped out of the way, the smirk gleaming on my face as I had barely gotten out of the way. But someone of his caliber wouldn't even be able to touch me. "You're getting rusty, Sora! Come on, give me something better than this!" I threw my knives into the ground around him, casting lightning into them -- hoping to imprison him but he had jumped out of the way. "I haven't had this much fun in a long time! Let's see if you can dodge this!" I spread my arms wide and a lightning wall appeared separating us but then moving towards him at a fast pace.
 
I missed her by a inch "Fuck" I said aloud "You're getting rusty, Sora! Come on, give me something better than this!" You're dead I said glaring at her I used Aero and jumped from her attack "I haven't had this much fun in a long time! Let's see if you can dodge this!" I held my Keyblade in front of the lighting coming at me and shouted Thundaga pushing back her lighting I used Dodge roll and came up behind Larxene and held my keyblade at her back Fira I said in a low voice.
 
"Fira?! Ohh fuck! I'm sooo scared!" I screamed out as I dodged it, the edge of my cloak catching it on fire, my smile widening as I continued on. "You're nothing compared to me, you're a pathetic keyblade wielder!" I said charging forth towards him, him rushing me as well.

I was ready to kill him when King Mickey jumped in the middle with his keyblade casting Blizzaga to freeze us in our steps. "Enough! I need you both to work together. Please... For the sake of the worlds.. You two are our only chance."

I looked to Sora and then down to Mickey who released his spell allowing us to drop. "Yeah, whatever. I'll help you but only because you practically begged me like a common kitchen rat.." I turned around, putting my knives back in the sheathes. "So, what are we supposed to do, Mick?"

He crossed his arms, lowering his head. "The Land of Arendale has been under attack by numerous creatures called Ghouls. They're made from Heartless and Nobodies, many different forms. They're being combined through a mutation process by an organization called "The Kings of Darkness". We're not sure who they are, but they are destroying worlds left and right.."

"And we're supposed to stop them? The two of us? I mean, I could probably do it, but him? He's a pathetic punk.." I said smirking.

"You've got to work together. That's all I know about the Organization. But please go there and help Arendale," Mickey said leaving through a portal leaving me and Sora alone to stare at each other.

"So.." I muttered. "You got transportation or do we have to use portals for the whole thing?"

Chip and Dale came in, dressed in their outfits. "Sora! Are you really gonna work with her?" Chip asked.
"Yeah, she seems mean!" Dale added.

{Ghouls: http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/highgamers/imgs/e/e/eebee91d.jpg}
{The Kings of Darkness Organization Symbol: http://img14.deviantart.net/b62d/i/2008/001/3/c/king_of_the_heartless___tattoo_by_xxsmiling_kittenxx.jpg}
 
I glared at Larxene when she said "You're nothing compared to me, you're a pathetic keyblade wielder!" I ran at her going in for the kill thats when i was frozen by Blizzaga I began to yell "Let me kill her Mickey" I listened to Mickey telling us to work together i began to protest and say "I don't need her help" I eyed Larxene you will treat King Mickey with respect. I bowed yes Mickey i said watching him go through a portal. I looked at her "You got transportation or do we have to use portals for the whole thing?" I got a ship i said in a low voice just then Chip and Dale came in and both said"Sora! Are you really gonna work with her? "Yeah, she seems mean!" I looked at both and said yeah i got to King Mickey's orders "Lets get to the ship." We walked down the ramp toward the new Gummi ship i began to chuckle a bit and said "Chip Dale do you know how to fly this ship and how many rooms are in this new ship?" i asked them.
 
Last edited:
I followed him reluctantly, eyeing the little rats that seemed to come out and talk to him. I knew they were chipmunks but they were rats. All things that I could possibly squish with my boot are rats. "So, a gummi ship? Doesn't look fancy. More like it looks like it was put together by a toddler!" I say chuckling.

"Hey, we put this thing together with our own two hands," Chip protested.
"Yeah! We made this sweet ride. It will work for what we need it. And I can drive it, Sora!" Dale added. They both scurried up to the controls to be able and drive it.

I looked to Sora as we stepped inside. "Don't expect me to help too much. I was bored at Castle Oblivion and just came along for some fun. I just wanna torture some people.." I said kicking back in one of the chairs, crossing my arms and putting my feet up. My black cloak still smoldering from his Fira spell. I looked down at it. "You owe me a cloak, Keyblade master," I said mocking his title.

{Gummi Ship: http://img09.deviantart.net/21d7/i/2014/268/0/c/rusty_gummi_ship_by_starkeron-d80hdtf.png}
 
I followed behind Chip and Dale listening to them talk back to Larxene i smiled when they said they made this sweet ship it is a cool ship I said touching the wings of the Gummi ship. I stepped into the ship after chip and dale and took a seat and watched Larxene sit down and say "You owe me a cloak, Keyblade master," I glared at her wishing i could kill her. I'm not a Keyblade Master yet I said glaring at her still next time burn instead of just letting you cloak catch fire I said with a smirk.


Bridge Interior

Bedroom's
 
Last edited:
"Ooh, feisty.. I usually like that in a man, but you're barely a man.. 19 now are we? Somewhere around there?" I asked really not giving a damn. He wasn't really looking as if he wanted to be here either but he had this whole 'Respect Mickey' thing going on which really made me sick at my stomach. I laid my head back and looked at the ceiling when I heard the rats speak again.

"So, to Arendale!" Chip shouted off as he pressed a button, the ship shooting into orbit. I rolled my eyes as the ship began to jerk around.

"Great, we're going to die.." I smirk looking to Sora.
 
I then heard her quick jib "Ooh, feisty.. I usually like that in a man, but you're barely a man.. 19 now are we? Somewhere around there?" Yes I said with a stern voice but keep pushing me and you won't live to see another day. I turned the seat and began to get a feel for the console in front of me seeing what was new. The take off began to take a rocky start with the ship jerky up and down I turned around and faced the window looking at the different stars I then heard Larxene say "Great, we're going to die.." and look at me I stood up and said Chip i'm going to grab something from the kitchen I watched him shake his head yea and looked at Larxene again before going towards the back of the ship.
 
I looked to him as he walked off from the main bridge. I moved closer to the rats and stood behind them. They didn't even notice me before one of them turned around and nearly jumped out of his seat. "Oh jeez! You nearly scared me to death!" Chip said with a stutter in his voice.

"It wasn't as if I was trying to, but I was wondering if I could ask ya something.." I said bending down behind them. "Sky-boy seems a bit darker than last time I saw him. Just uh...just what has gone on to make him become this way?"

"You don't know? Well I have to say it's because of his friend Ka---" Dale started to speak only to be hushed by Chip.
"You dummy! We don't need to be sharing Sora's information with her! That's his privacy!" Chip shouted, only to hush and turn back to the controls.

"Oh come now, don't keep a girl guessing. Kairi right? What about her?" I asked resting my head on my hands, not noticing Sora was coming back in the bridge.
 
I made myself a quick snack and grabbed a bag of crackers from the small shelf I walked back and got back to the bridge of the ship when I heard "Sky-boy seems a bit darker than last time I saw him. Just uh...just what has gone on to make him become this way?" I kept my self near the hallway and didn't make a sound or moved and listened to her talk to Chip and Dale "Oh come now, don't keep a girl guessing. Kairi right? What about her?" I moved forward a bit and coughed a bit making sure my presence was know and said "She and Riku ended up together instead of me and her" I said with a stern voice i took a seat and handed her the bag of chips here i said.
 
"Riku uh..he chose Ka--- Oh Sora, you're here.." Chip said turning back around, breathing a sigh of relief that he didn't have to say anything. I stood up and turned to face him, he shoved a bag of chips in my hands before sitting down again.

"So, the girl you loved got away, huh? But that's no reason to be mister sour-pussy.. Perhaps there's someone out there. Someone that likes your weirdness and ability to make things glow," I said waving my arm around with one of my knives to mock the way of the Keyblade. I sat down and ripped into the bag, looking at him. "So, how long should it take us to get to this Arendale place? I don't really want to stay around you for any longer than I have to and I'm certain you don't want to either.."

He had this smug look on his face and seemed to be cutting through me with daggers through the look in his eyes. "Oh just piss off, quit looking at me like that. Probably why Paopu fruit girl hit the road with tall dark and mysterious..." I was hoping to push a few buttons. Keep him angry. To give me a reason to attack in these small quarters.
 
I looked over at Larxene said "So, the girl you loved got away, huh? But that's no reason to be mister sour-pussy.. Perhaps there's someone out there. Someone that likes your weirdness and ability to make things glow," You know i wasn't asked to have the ability to wield the keyblade it just happened. You will stick with us until the worlds are saved if not sooner i said with a stern voice. I sat back and watched her every move "Oh just piss off, quit looking at me like that. Probably why Paopu fruit girl hit the road with tall dark and mysterious..." I stood up and materialized Crabclaw and aimed the blade at her throat say another word and I will end you.
 
"Ohh, I hit a nerve, did I?" I asked holding my head back looking at the keyblade he had pointed at my throat. It was mere centimeters away from slicing into my skin. "Oh come now, pretty boy. You don't want to get blood all over the ship the rats made, do ya?" I looked to Chip and Dale and they were wide-eyed, trying to focus on the controls and not wanting the fight to ensue.

I silently pulled out one of my blades, holding it to his groin. "You don't wanna lose this too, do you?" I said smugly, knowing full well that he wouldn't want to start anything. "I'll back off if you do, Sora." I waited for him to make his move.
 
I looked over to Chip and Dale and saw there wide eyes and looked back at Larxene. I kept my eyes locked on her when she said "You don't wanna lose this too, do you?" then i felt the knife inches away from my cock i looked down and saw it was a little too close "I'll back off if you do, Sora." We will finish this one day Larxene I pulled my keyblade away from her throat and made it vanish. Don't expect me to save your life when the going gets tough. I turned and looked at both Chip and Dale sorry guys i said with a smile "I'm going to go take a nap wake me when we get there" I then turned and looked at Larxene and walked toward the back of the ship with the spares bedroom's set up i pressed a button and the door opened for one of the bedrooms. I took off my shirt that i had been wearing for the past couple of days and threw it over on the book case and laid onto the bed. "God she makes me so irritated" was all i said before i fell fast asleep.
 
I looked to him as he sauntered off. I sighed in relief as I turned to sit there in the chair. Just what was this organization -- The Kings of Darkness? It was questionable. Why didn't King Mickey know anymore than he had told us? Could some of Organization XIII be working with them? My eyes widened at the possibility of Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness, leading the way. But no, that couldn't be it.. He's long been gone. Hasn't he? He became a heartless and was known as Terra-Xehanort's heartless. So, he couldn't be around. But I could only ponder as I took a bite of the chip I had pulled out of the bag.

***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***

"The Keyblade Wielder is on his way to Arendale. He could pose a problem to us," a shadow mentioned looking in the direction of a large screen.

"No, he is alone. He cannot possibly cause our Organization to fall. Not this ti----hold on. Who is that? She wouldn't dare leave Castle Oblivion. How did she leave there? I had her sealed in that tower," another shadow with a deeper voice spoke, golden eyes glowing in the darkness.

The other voice chuckled. "You do forget who has the power to undo your spells. He was trained by Yen Sid, after all. King Mickey himself probably went and got her. You did injure Sora's companions quite a bit. Heh heh.."

"Apparently, I should have caused him a greater deal of pain than his friends.. We shall see what their team-up brings to the party," the deeper voice spoke, golden eyes glowing as a smirk appears on his face.
 
I had woken from a cold sweat fuck was all I could say dreams are getting more and more weird by the day. The heartless and the nobodies working together I just couldn't believe it when i actually saw a heartless and a nobody forming into one form the power it was too strong I held out my right hand and materialized the Keyblade into my hand. Its been a long seven years since you came into my life adventures galore but in the end Kairi choose Riku I began to smile meant to be after all. I heard a small knock coming from the door and said "Who is it" I said pointing my Keyblade at the door.
 
I couldn't stand it anymore. We had to think of a strategy and the damned punk was not going to be allowed to just hide away in the room. I got up and walked back to the back of the ship. I knocked only to hear him question who was there. I opened the door. I could feel the heat from the Keyblade he was holding even before I opened the door -- Firaga waiting to burst from the tip. I gasped at the sight of the blade. It looked so familiar. "No.. You shouldn't even be allowed to wield that." I moved to the side, ready to throw my knives in case he did anything else. "That --- that is the Keyblade that was formed from Axel's Chakrams. How in the hell do you wield it? How do you hold the Bond of Flame?!"

{Bond of Flame Keyblade: http://pre13.deviantart.net/eaa2/th/pre/f/2013/070/3/e/100_8036_by_finaformsora-d5xppig.jpg}

I had gone in the room with different intentions, but now I was focused on the fact he was holding something that he should have never even held in the first place. I took a deep breath and sighed -- my heart tightening in my chest from the thought of Axel. My friend. He hadn't even wanted to be my friend -- hell, he had even questioned why I had talked to him in the first place back in the day when I was first brought to Organization XIII. Shoving me to the side as I had asked him how I looked in my cloak when I first put it on.. And now someone I loathe holds Axel's lasting memory in his hand.

I shook my head. "I believe that the ghouls Mickey spoke of are going to be quite a challenge. I was wondering what type of fighting style you have in mind in handling them." I was avoiding any other questions in particular towards Sora having that Keyblade. "And besides, I think the rats needed your help out there. They said something about an incoming strike?" I made out like it had slipped my mind -- in truth it had, but I didn't want to let my guard down.
 
I watched the door open and saw it was Larxene she came into the room and said "That --- that is the Keyblade that was formed from Axel's Chakrams. How in the hell do you wield it? How do you hold the Bond of Flame?!" This i said waving the keyblade around so that's its name it materialized one day while I was fighting a heartless. It began to hit me wait Axel the guy with red spiky hair who kept confusing me with Roxas. I hate to break it to you Larxene but Axel was killed by my hand four years ago. Was he your friend I said placing the Keyblade on the bed next to me.
 
The realization that he had been the one to end Axel made my blood boil. I wanted to kill him right here. I want to fucking destroy him. "You had no right. Axel -- Axel was just confused. He was mislead. You had never taken the time to learn who he was. He was --- special. He was a great fighter. So why --- why would he just basically give you his memory... his legacy. Why would Axel choose someone like you to hold his Chakrams? This doesn't make any sense.." I leaned against the wall trying to grasp the situation when we heard the Chipmunks calling from out on the bridge.

"You guys had better get in here! Big issue! Big, big issue!!" Chip said as numerous alerts were going off.
"Gosh! That thing is huge! It's going to destroy us!" Dale added, jumping from button to button to try and shut off the alerts.

{Large Heartless in the spacial dimension blocking the way to Arendale: http://img09.deviantart.net/0ea3/i/2009/005/8/1/the_reaver_heartless_by_mrhide_patten.png}
 
I looked down at the Keyblade and looked back at Larxene I could see the kill in her eyes. It was either him or me and he was the one to choose to fight if I could go back and stop myself I would but it's in the past you have to move forward. We kept looking back at each other when "You guys had better get in here! Big issue! Big, big issue!!" "Gosh! That thing is huge! It's going to destroy us!" I turned to the dresser and grabbed my shirt and grabbed the Keyblade making it disappear. "We'll talk more later"
I ran to the cockpit and noticed the large Heartless right in front of the ship. Chip Dale I said aloud keep us out of the wave of the shots I grabbed the console near me and started pressing the fire button. I looked over to the other console and saw that Larxene wasn't there "Larxene get on the other console!"
 
I couldn't believe he had the nerve to tell me he would change the past if he could. I looked to the floor as he rushed out of the bedroom. Just what in the hell is he? Who in the hell does he think he is? I crossed my arms, missing Axel. I hadn't felt this way in a long time. I shook my head and looked dead ahead. "I cannot allow myself to feel anymore. It doesn't do me any good.."

I then heard Sora call for me to get on the console. I walked out and looked to the console. "This thing? What in the hell am I supposed to do with it?"

"Aim! And just pull the trigger. It helps!" Chip said pressing another button to increase the fire power. I sat in the chair and looked at all the buttons.

"Aim at what?!" I questioned before I looked up to the front of the ship. "Oh, that.. That's a helluva lot bigger than the normal heartless.." I took a deep breath and pulled the trigger. The beast screamed out in terror from all the damage it was taking. But it seemed like it wasn't going down any time soon. I then thought about something. "What about shooting these?" I questioned holding up my knives.

Dale smiled wide. "Throw them in the slot there and pull your trigger..."

I felt like I could actually help do something. I shoved them in and pulled the trigger. Within a few seconds the knives were shooting through space and came in contact with the heartless. I then pressed my hand down hard on the console and sent lightning energy through it.

"Whoa whoa! Don't blow us up!" Chip yelled but not before the beast burst into flames having been hit by lightning.

"Boo-fucking-yeah! We did it!" I said jumping out of the seat only to see the heartless floating in space, recovering -- glowing bright green as if it were healing. "Ohh fuck, now what, Sky-boy?" I asked looking to Sora..
 
Back
Top