daughter at glory hole

daughter at glory hole

This is probably a really old idea, but I've had this fantasy lately about working a glory hole and unwittingly sucking off my dad. He, of course, knows it's me behind the wall but I don't know it's him. Would love to read a story like that. :)



I'm pulling this thread up because I think this could be a fun idea from the dad's point of view; something I do not normally think about. It could still come from an author of either gender.

(Seems the incest/taboo theme is running a bit hand in hand with the glory hole theme, too.)

Does anyone find the story concept interesting from this point of view? Would any authors like to take this idea and run? Perhaps offer up some more detail/ideas for it? :)
 
I'm pulling this thread up because I think this could be a fun idea from the dad's point of view; something I do not normally think about. It could still come from an author of either gender.

(Seems the incest/taboo theme is running a bit hand in hand with the glory hole theme, too.)

Does anyone find the story concept interesting from this point of view? Would any authors like to take this idea and run? Perhaps offer up some more detail/ideas for it? :)


The father in me is outraged and aroused simultaneously.
 
I think it's a pretty interesting idea, and I confess, I have a kink for an "unwitting blowjob," where the giver doesn't realize she's sucking off someone she knows well in real life, but he knows. I can see myself taking it up someday.
 
I'm not normally much one for POV writing but this could easily be a good time and place to start.

I think the problem here ultimately is the same one that even visual porn runs into, it's a bit hard to write a straight BJ story that holds up. Not impossible of course but interesting. I like the concept of this story over all to be honest.
 
I've never had those thoughts...so the father issue doesn't work for me.

I like the idea, of the spin. wife goes in to the adult store...she's very bi curious and wants to check out the dancers. maybe someone at her job was talking about it and she overheard. the guy telling the story talks about how hot the girl was behind the glass and all the things she did. so the wife wants to check it out.....

at the store, she gets lost in her private show, till a hard cock pokes through the wall. its almost in her face...and she is very aroused....what will she do?
she can be a wife...and a daughter! lol.....so many possiblities. Daddy helping her explore her sexuality that her husband doesnt allow.
 
I'm not normally much one for POV writing but this could easily be a good time and place to start.

I think the problem here ultimately is the same one that even visual porn runs into, it's a bit hard to write a straight BJ story that holds up. Not impossible of course but interesting. I like the concept of this story over all to be honest.

It was a dark and stormy night and she was only a half hour from home. When the car broke down, she could see the lights of the city on the horizon, and the lightning and storm over it.

She tried her mobile. No reception. She got out to walk. To find a place with a phone, before the storm hit. There was some place not too far, maybe a hundred yards off. She took off her heels so she could walk better, then thought about it and pulling her skirt up, took off her nylons so as not to ruin them. The summer air flowed gently through her skirt and against the naked skin between her thighs.

She started toward the building, and then realized what sort of a place it was. The storm was closer. The air was charged, and gusting, she had to hold the short skirt down with one hand. The rain started, but she was in the parking lot and ran to the door.

What a relief! She made it before getting completely soaked. Yes, her white blouse was pretty wet, sticking to her shoulders and her bra showing clearly through. Odd, the way that white became translucent when wet.

Sarah realized that the man behind the counter was staring at her...
 
I see this fairly clearly. Dad has frequented the gloryhole many times. One night he drives up and notices a familiar car, his adult daughter's car. Add in some debate, him going up and down the aisles of the adult bookstore where the gloryhole is wondering what to do. He sees a few men leave the backroom very pleased and finally he is overcome with desire, goes back, and gets his dick sucked.

From his POV, he is imagining his daughter and what she is doing on the other side of the wall. Her POV is a bit more complex as she is living out some fantasy - something self empowering, something about being in control of these men who objectify her... something, haven't sorted all that out yet. I just would like it to have greater depth than 'her wanting to be a slut' as that trope is wearing a bit thin.

Does she find out it is her dad?

interesting
 
Back
Top