Wanting to make new friends on Lit

cyan_trail

Really Experienced
I'm looking to make some new friends on here. I love sexual conversation, something stimulating and fun. I'm fairly open minded and would like to find someone who is the same. I'd prefer someone well spoken, who can articulate their thoughts and ideas, not just "typn lyk dis".

I'm a 32 year old, straight guy. I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, 6' with an average build (send me a message if you want pics). I work as a software developer at home, therefore I have pretty flexible hours.

I'm not looking to 'hook up' or anything (at least not right now), just chat, email, etc...

If you're interested send me a private message through here. Just tell me a little about yourself and what your interests are.

Last edited:
I'm looking to make some new friends on here. I love sexual conversation, something stimulating and fun. I'm fairly open minded and would like to find someone who is the same. I'd prefer someone well spoken, who can articulate their thoughts and ideas, not just "typn lyk dis".

I'm a 30 year old, straight guy. I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, 6' with an average build (send me a message if you want pics). I work as a software developer at home, therefore I have pretty flexible hours.

I'm not looking to 'hook up' or anything (at least not right now), just chat, email, etc...

If you're interested send me a private message through here. Just tell me a little about yourself and what your interests are.

I think you and I are interested in the same thing! I'm just not all that sure how to send you a private message (still trying to get the hang of this unfortunately) but again, definitely interested!

heyyy

hey new here, just saw your thread. I'm too young for you but if its just chatting, I'm alright with that.

33/m/NY - very capable of carrying on a conversation about a wide variety of topics. PM me if you are interested in meeting someone new. I have Yahoo, Skype or we could just PM.

Back