DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Guys, I am going to try something different with the next two images from the M•A•S•H set.

While taking these photos, KnottyNurse and I got a little creative. We played around with odd image sizes to come up with creative new images. As a result these images do not meet Lit's rules on image size (not to be mistaken by their rules on file size).

The next two images I am posting have been sized down to comply with Lit's size rules. Nothing has been cropped out, it's just been sized down.

So this is what I want to try.

If you like these images and would like to get your hands on a copy of the image in the size the two of us intended them to be, just send us an e-mail at doctorknotty@gmail.com. Put the image name (IE: "M_A_S_H_21") in the subject line and we will e-mail you back the image in the correct size.

You don't even have to write in the body of the e-mail if you don't want to.

What do you guys think of this? Will this work for everyone?

Do you have any ideas or other ways that might work better to get around this?
 

Attachments

  • M_A_S_H_21_sized.jpg
    M_A_S_H_21_sized.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5,589
  • M_A_S_H_22_sized.jpg
    M_A_S_H_22_sized.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5,235
great pics and check your email as I think I would like them in the size you wanted them to be in just to see the difference.
 
A couple of more for everyone.
 

Attachments

  • M_A_S_H_23.jpg
    M_A_S_H_23.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4,984
  • M_A_S_H_24.jpg
    M_A_S_H_24.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5,289
i just stumbled upon ur thread, and as a straight woman i have to say WOW!!!1 u have a gorgeous wife, and i love the fact u bth are nerds.... sexy nerds (well she is, havent seen u yet).
Hope to see more of u both!

beLL~
 
@bellinda69
Well thank you very much and it's nice to meet you. There really has not been a lot of request to see much of me yet. She really is the pretty one :) .
 
@bellinda69
Let's see if I can start showing more of myself in future sets then.
 
Was someone asking if they where going to see more of me?
 

Attachments

  • M_A_S_H_26.jpg
    M_A_S_H_26.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 5,472
  • M_A_S_H_27.jpg
    M_A_S_H_27.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 5,928
wow guys - those last 10? since my last post are incredible -i have to say i love 18,, where you can see the slight line of moistness between her sexy outer labia -and the buttocks are just spreading lightly..mmmmmm nurse - you make my day xxxxx

must run off to work but will be back asap :)
 
@LookingForMore
I think the NEARDS set is everyones favorite so far. Glad I started off with a winner. Hopefully you will find our next couple of sets just as enjoyable.

@mackkjackk
Thank you. Yeah, poor girls get a little turned on having me tell her how I want her to pose and getting her picture taken.
 
hey nursy :)
hope you enjoy the fact that you've turned me on something cronic - would love to hear back from you ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top