Girlfriend's roommate in toilet ...

Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
3
I am looking for a story that has been rattling in my mind for about 3 years now. This is the outline:

Guy has a girlfriend who lives with a roommate. Guy wakes up in the middle of the night to go pee. Girlfriend's roommate is in the washroom. Roommate doesn't take a clue to get out. Guy fucks her. Carries her and fucks her while standing. Guy exits with roommate in tears in the washroom/toilet.

I have tried many search combinations, without success. Any clues or ideas will help.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I can't remember whether the story was under non-consent/reluctance. I only read stories on this website. So it has to be on here.
 
I believe you are looking for Boyfriend by Blueboar. He has removed his stories. He had several good ones.
 
Thanks so much for the reply. I think you are right as the author's name "Blueboar" sounds very familiar.

I would be willing to pay for this story in case anyone has a saved/archived copy or something.


I believe you are looking for Boyfriend by Blueboar. He has removed his stories. He had several good ones.
 
:roll eyes:

Man, if only there was like an Internet Archive, a machine that you could use to go wayback in time. Wouldn't that be neat?
 
now, considering you said you would 'pay money' for this story, I hope you would consider donating to the website that gave you said story.:)

Given that the owner of the story removed it from Literotica, a deliberate act, one assumes, that says either I don't want people to read my content for free, or I don't want people to read it all, not any more...
 
The internet archive is user-supported. Contributions are welcome. I don't know what I would do without The Wayback Machine or, in the same financial category, Wikipedia.
Literotica readers - you should support both, really.
 
Could you send me the link for the story please. Im unable to find it in the Wayback machine without it
 
Back
Top