Male Nipples

I just received my Supple Nips 3xl. I had completely filled the #2 size but alas the #3 is too large (sigh) I might be able to fill the diameter if I first pump up with the 2's the put on the 3's but the length is impossible, oh well lips on my nips would help.
 
I just received my Supple Nips 3xl. I had completely filled the #2 size but alas the #3 is too large (sigh) I might be able to fill the diameter if I first pump up with the 2's the put on the 3's but the length is impossible, oh well lips on my nips would help.

lips on my nips...oh my......yes:kiss:
 
any lips are good lips! Am currently wearing supple nips and squeezing them to get more suction, feels soo good if only I had someone to share (sigh).
 
Would love to share MB, your nipples look so hot! I would lick and suck until you are so hard you may want my lips elsewhere.
 
hii

I love to suck n get sucked my nipples specaily while wearing bra
 
Hi S thanks for responding. Obviously I like my nipples sucked also but then I want to suck a nice cock til you cum in my mouth.
 
Subman48 enjoys having his nipples clamped with clothespins, I certainly do not.
 
I love nipple play. I have a pierced nipple used to have 2 but one got partialy torn out. Thought it better to remove it and have it heal then have it torn all the way out. I live to be licked and bit and have multiple nipple clamps as well. There is nothing quite like the few moments after clamps are removed and blood returns to your nipples. Except maybe the time it took to heal from the piercing.
 
Back
Top