Hey Lance

So, why doesn't your husband post for himself what he knows instead of you just blowing more like a butthurt tool hangin' at the clotheline?

I have no doubt your partisan Twatterville pals will eagerly swallow all you have to shovel, but - objectively - you don't possess even an ounce of credibility on the subject.

Friggin' gossip whore.

I can't wait for the day you do everyone in your life-and here, oh wait this is your life-a favor and choke to death on your hate.
 
*grabs popcorn*

It has been a while since there has been anything good happening. Now, I like Lance and he's got some quick wit, so I'm curious to see where this thread goes.

yup:

Hey 4est, I found an emoji for that, how about that?

EDIT.
Reason for deleting the animated emoji:
I was told that it was a "malware". I have no idea what a malware is or if it was all just a joke, but I deleted the gif just in case.
 
Last edited:
So, why doesn't your husband post for himself what he knows instead of you just blowing more like a butthurt tool hangin' at the clotheline?

I have no doubt your partisan Twatterville pals will eagerly swallow all you have to shovel, but - objectively - you don't possess even an ounce of credibility on the subject.

Friggin' gossip whore.

Shut the fuck up, you tool. You'll be monitoring this thread like an abortion rally you fucking hypocrite. Go sit in the corner and play with a rusty coathanger til she posts summat.

Cunt.
 
Seeing that you have been crawling up on everyone's skin lately, I asked my husband about you.
Funny thing, before we were married, my husband met you, in GTA. He knows exactly who and what you are and gave me quite a good description.
Do you remember?

Was that back when he was banging a lot of coke and little tighty?

You have to be the most beautifull woman I have ever seen!:rose:
 
Snojo was chasing tail on ampics for years before he met silvergurl.

Not any more.

If we look, will we find silvergurl nudes under her first litname?
 
Richard just said the other day that he has Lance on iggy.
(*more popcorn*)
 
yup:
Smiley31-1-15.gif


Hey 4est, I found an emoji for that, how about that?

*chuckle*

Just now saw that. I like it. I might even steal it.
 
Is Lance massive and muscled as he claims? Did all the women at the parties beg to be used by him?

Was he trying to get his son laid by the young girls at the party and offering them money for it?

Was he offering the other women money to have sex behind his wife's back? Was he trying to rub up on all the women?


Laura's next "book"?

Qq4tEfV.gif
 
Lance blew his Lit Wad with the real-life stalking and chasing off the board of TRB.
He's really just a shell of his former female-hating, punk-ass self.
 
If I hadn't subscribed to this last night it would have blown up to 20 pages, I bet.
 
Lance, I just want to let you know that if it turns out you're a pimply-faced virginal dweeb living in your mother's basement, it just means we have more in common.
 
Back
Top