Little Huntress ~Battle of "Right and Wrong"~

IC: Darren Cross

"So, I guess you don't know what its like to have someone you love to be against you." He turned to leave her then.

Jalla followed after him. "She is not against you... Rayna is angry... She is hurting... Deep down she knows that mother has tossed her into a position where grieving such loss is non existent."

"But she isn't grieving," He shook his head saying, "She's doing everything to not grieve the loss of the blues singer and it's destroying her. And I don't know how to help her."

"She has a city to run factions beyond what you know to keep happy hidden or in line." Jalla pointed out to him, "She has to be cold and distant and love at the same time. She fears losing you and the pup just as she lost the piano mortal. What better way to prevent having to grieve than to push those away who you would grieve the loss of."

"She may have already lost Greg for good," He told her showing some of how hurt he'd been, "And she is doing everything she can to lose me too."

"Talk to Soren I am sure he can help,"

"You think so," Darren asked considering it, "Well I can't think of anything else. I'll see anyone to help her."

--------------------------X

IC: Gregory Wolf and Deagan

Unsteadily he rose to his feet lowering his ears in shame, "But I suck at this...I'm useless...I can't even touch them."

"Now is as good a time as any to learn pup," She growled reaching in and pinning one of their enemies against a wall.

"Learn...how..." Greg asked and then she ripped an arm out of the enemy wolf and threw it to him for Greg to finish off.

Deagan had rushed straight for the ringleader of these wolves and was busy tangling claw and tooth with him, but he saw the half-blood monstrosity enter the fray. This angered him. This was an internal matter. The abomination had no business here. After he finished kicking this loser's tail he'd show her afterward. Her and the pussy-boy-pup that let Onyx die.

Greg stared at the enemy wolf as it clutched the bleeding stump of its arm. It rose to its feet growling at him threateningly. Greg was still mad at how they had killed Onyx and he had just let it happen, but murdering somebody?

Then the enemy rushed at him and out of reflex he raised his arms to fend him off. His claws clamped around his throat to keep his jaws away. He wasn't used to his strength as a werewolf so when the neck snapped under his fingers.

He had just murdered someone.
 
One more got past Deagan's crew and launched full bore at Ishari. It didn't matter that orders were kill the pup. Ishari simply stood her ground catching the wolf mid leap and smiled.

It is even the duty of the Ankou by request of your own Elder Soren to prevent the spread of Warin's hate and destruction. You are a part of that therefore your sentence is sealed in...

She grabbed his throat ripping it out.

Death... May you find peace in ancestral lands.

Ishari then stood near Greg suspecting that she would have to protect him from Jalla's grandson and his pack. That cold lethal sanity still in place. Onyx killer should die by pack hands but per Soren's orders she was not to let anything happen to commander's wolf. The cold sanity almost hurt but she was used to pain.

---------
Jalla walked off with the blood doll as she nodded to the feline of their pack.

Escort commander's advisor to meet with Soren. We will deal with matters here till he...

She froze seeing Ember carrying Rayna.

Take him to Soren NOW!!!

With that Jalla was walking fast to catch up with Eden.

-----------
tumblr_lhqby349sK1qfu94so1_500.jpg


Zia sat back against the tree with a smile. She knew Warin would sacrifice his own backers to the cause of destroying the balance. Even her sire did not know the truth of their actual mission. The tainted blood dolls and tainted food supply for the wolves and her lover safe from it all. Rayna a d her three advisors were the only thing stopping the final destruction and rise of the ancient races.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf and Deagan

Then the enemy rushed at him and out of reflex he raised his arms to fend him off. His claws clamped around his throat to keep his jaws away. He wasn't used to his strength as a werewolf so when the neck snapped under his fingers he was startled by how quickly it had happened.

He had just murdered someone.

Another werewolf rushed for them and Greg watched it get lifted up in the air by the throat the bigger Ishari.

"It is even the duty of the Ankou by request of your own Elder Soren to prevent the spread of Warin's hate and destruction. You are a part of that therefore your sentence is sealed in..." She pulled her hand away taking the front of his throat with it, "Death... May you find peace in ancestral lands."

The body was dropped to the floor blood pooling on the hospital's cheap linoleum tiles. Greg looked at the werewolf he had killed and his stomach revolted. He hunched over trying to keep his lunch in his belly. It was embarrassing. He was an orderly in the emergency ward of a hospital. He'd seen far worse.

However he wasn't an active participant in the cause like he was in this case.

Ishari stood over him like a mother as he vomited his guts out.

Deagan finished off the last one and savoring the scratches and bruises he'd gotten from the fight. He loved a good fight.

His nose curled at the scent of an outsider. He opened his eyes and glared at the Ankou monstrosity in the room and the yellow-bellied pussy of a pup puking his guts onto the floor.

"You, filthy abomination, have no business here with us." He growled to her hoping she'd resist. The fight ended all too soon after all. "Get out and leave the pup with us."

-----------------X

IC: Warin

He came to the grove of trees cautiously. Things were in motion now. Their plan was reaching a critical stage. One misstep now would be disastrous to their efforts of transforming the age-old status quo between the shifters and vampires. Neither would change willingly. History taught that such a wide-ranging form of change always had to be forced, and change always came with pain.

It weighed on him sometimes the chaos he chose to wreak, but not enough to stop him.

Zia was there leaning against their tree.

"I'm afraid we need to make this quick," He told her sorrowfully. "We both have business that needs us to not be absent from it for long."
 
Ishari grinned through the pain of sanity as she stood there and spoke clearly through her sanity.

Your own Elder Soren has ordered the protection of the commanders wolf advisor from any and all who would seek to bring him harm... Death when it comes to Warin's minions and hand delivering your still breathing body to him if you push the issue of my presence Deagan.

The sane Ishari held an aire of cold death around her as she watched them standing over Greg ready to fight.

It would in fact be in your best interest to tend to your fallen and leave the commander's wolf to me.

----------------------

Zia smiled pushing off the tree and walking over to him.

Your boys are taking out two of our problems as we speak. The vampires have their hands full with at least two maybe more toxins designed to destroy them or turn them on each other. I would say that we have more than enough time my love.

A hand reaching to trace his face at the hair line as she curled close to him. Leaning in her hands gripped the back of his head as she kissed him firmly and passionately.

Now... Is our time...
 
IC: Gregory Wolf and Deagan

"You, filthy abomination, have no business here with us." He growled to her hoping she'd resist. The fight ended all too soon after all. "Get out and leave the pup with us."

"Your own Elder Soren has ordered the protection of the commanders wolf advisor from any and all who would seek to bring him harm..." The abomination replied to him, "Death when it comes to Warin's minions and hand delivering your still breathing body to him if you push the issue of my presence Deagan."

His lip curled and his growl deepened at her threat. "I am not afraid of you." He stepped up to her glaring into those starkly glowing red eyes. Because she was mixed with filthy vampire blood she was larger and stronger, but Deagan was never one to back down ever!

"It would in fact be in your best interest to tend to your fallen and leave the commander's wolf to me," She continued reasonably.

It was what Soren had sent him out here to do. She was right, but Deagan didn't fucking care.

The way he looked at it. She may be right and she may very well beat him up or snap and kill him, but he'd never ever back off and he'd sure as hell giver her a fight if she tried it.

He snarled barking, "You want to do something, monster? Do it!"

Greg stepped in between them. "Stop it...both of you...What the hell happened? Who is Warrin and why the hell does he want me dead?"

--------------------------X

IC: Warrin

"I'm afraid we need to make this quick," He told her sorrowfully. "We both have business that needs us to not be absent from it for long."

"Your boys are taking out two of our problems as we speak," She said pushing off the tree and stalking over to him, "The vampires have their hands full with at least two maybe more toxins designed to destroy them or turn them on each other. I would say that we have more than enough time my love."

"You may have a point," He shrugged watching her as she came up to him. "Perhaps after so long working towards our goals I feel the need to hover over everything as we reach the critical end stage."

She reached up running gentle fingers over his face to curl up against him. It'd been too long since they had been able to steal a moment together like this. His hands tightened over her hips expressing his desire to fix that now. A sentiment she apparently mirrored when her hand grabbed the back of his head to pull it down to meet her lips in a volcanic kiss.

He held her for a long moment their lips sealed and tongues tangling joined together soul to soul once more.

She broke the kiss to add, "Now... Is our time..."

In response to her words Warrin pinned her against the tree laying a trail of kisses down her neck murmuring, "And you are certain our Trojan horse was successful in infecting the Vampire's new commander? Pity it was not the one called Mother or that bastard Bishop like we first planned."

He found and nibbled over the skin above her beating pulse. There was something intimate about being so close to the lifebeat of her heart he could bite it. For once in his long long long life he actually envied those bloodsuckers for their fangs. If he had them he could close even the scant distant between him and the livng rhythm of this woman he'd destroy the world for.
 
Warin and his vermin are a worse ilk among the werewolves than the ankou could ever be. Warin wishes any threat to his plans dead. Onyx was not the first. Her mate... Her mother... Then Soren found you...and set you on your path pup. Soren has lost much to keep the balance.

A stifled growl at the pain of sanity.

Return Onyx to the tribe boy... Commander's wolf Greg return to the hotel... Now!

With that she turned to go. Sanity was slipping and she had promised Elder Soren she would not kill Jalla's grandson.

_________

Oh worry not... Their precious little princess will be far beyond help... In fact... They might just have to kill her.

She laughed and purred sealed between Warin and the tree. She and her brother were a unique breed... Sun light did not hold the same death for them as it did for other vampires.

Now... Like I said... This is our time. Remind me why I love my wolf so much.

Fingernails glide over his back as she purrs at the kisses
 
Last edited:
IC: Gregory Wolf and Deagan

Greg stepped in between them. "Stop it...both of you...What the hell happened? Who is Warrin and why the hell does he want me dead?"

"Warin and his vermin are a worse ilk among the werewolves than the ankou could ever be," Ishari rumbled.

Deagan snarled, "Don't be too sure about that, monster."

Ishari ignored him and continued on, "Warin wishes any threat to his plans dead. Onyx was not the first. Her mate... Her mother... Then Soren found you...and set you on your path pup. Soren has lost much to keep the balance."

"He is our problem, Ankou," Deagan asserted fiercely, "Don't stick your ugly snout into it."

She snarled back at him, "Return Onyx to the tribe boy."

He snarled back at her in turn, "Don't tell me what to do. Of course I'm taking her back to the tribe, stupid."

"Commander's wolf Greg return to the hotel... Now!" She wheeled on Greg before making to leave.

"Go back to Rayna..." Greg asked before shaking his head, "...No, not before someone tells me what the hell is going on!"

"Heh, In a city full of blind, stupid assholes," Deagan huffed lifting Onyx's battered body up in his arms, "You have to be the blindest and stupidest. Grandfather told you, that crazy-assed bitch told you, and Onyx tried to tell you, and you being so fucking stupid you didn't even listen to them did you?"

"I'm listening now, asshole," Greg replied, "So start explaining."

"Basically a fucking lunatic, named Warin, wants you dead," He told him.

"Why? What did I do to him?"

"Beats me too, kid, since you're obviously so fucking worthless in every way." He shrugged, "Now go back to being the vampire bitch's pretty little lapdog."

Greg growled at him. He'd just about had enough of this asshole's attitude. "No way. If somebody wants me killed I want to deal with it before making Rayna or Darren or anyone else a target too."

Deagan stopped at that and truly peered at him for the first time. "So...you gonna fight?"

"If I have to, yeah," He nodded, "But you saw me back there...I need to learn how and fast."

Deagan looked down to the dead body of the woman he had loved in silence for so long and then back up to the object of her last mission, unfinished. "Don't expect me to go easy on you then, dipshit."

------------------X

IC: Warin

"And you are certain our Trojan horse was successful in infecting the Vampire's new commander? Pity it was not the one called Mother or that bastard Bishop like we first planned."

He found and nibbled over the skin above her beating pulse. There was something intimate about being so close to the lifebeat of her heart he could bite it. For once in his long long long life he actually envied those bloodsuckers for their fangs. If he had them he could close even the scant distant between him and the livng rhythm of this woman he'd destroy the world for.

"Oh worry not... Their precious little princess will be far beyond help..." She chuckled with the sexiest of purrs to her voice, "In fact... They might just have to kill her."

Lips captured her earlobe hands found the contours of her buttocks. "If only they would be that helpfully stupid for us." Lips kiss along the line of her jaw to her chin.

Her purr deepened as nails scraped over his shoulders. "Now... Like I said... This is our time."

He smiled up at her. "And we shall make the most if it then."

"Remind me why I love my wolf so much."

Lips captured hers in a powerful kiss as his hands began opening her pants.
 
Ishari

Her mind was crumbling back into the comfortable embrace of her insanity as she entered the Ankou hunting grounds to report back to Soren.

Deagan will now teach Commanders wolf. Both stone skulls now see on some level what must be. Soren was right... Painful sanity does have its advantages. Tell me their reactions when they realize I was not my normal self during battle.

She laughed only to drop to her knees at the pain. She looked to him a focus through the pain. Outside of the ankou pack Soren was one of the few wolves who understood and in their own way accepted her. Onyx and her mother did as well.

------------

Zia nipped at his lips feeling the leather pants open beneath his hands as she tore at his shirt. Did she love him... To an extent yes. He kept the sexual hunger sated was a loyal and obedient wolf and that was in and of itself more than enough. A Wolf for a lover and the elder races insuring money magic and power she was set to rule side by side with her brother forever more.

That's it my love... You always do wear too much to our little stolen moments. Hope you don't mind losing this shirt permanently...

With that she ripped it the rest of the way off of him as her nails moved to claw tauntingly over his chest with a growl of sheer desire slithering from her lips.
 
IC: Warin

Lips captured hers in a powerful kiss as his hands began opening her pants.

In turn she nipped at his lips as he pulled her pants down over her hips.

He pressed the kiss between them more passionately as she murmured. "That's it my love..."

His fingers found her wet and ready, but began to stroke over the lips of her sex searching and finding the pearl of her passion stoking the fires of her desires hotter and hotter.

Her own fingers curled under his shirt collar, "You always do wear too much to our little stolen moments."

With that she pulled her arms wide ripping his shirt open. "Hope you don't mind losing this shirt permanently..."

"Oh, I can always buy more," He replied pressing her into the tree trunk as she dragged her nails down his shoulder and chest. "Just like I can always buy you another shirt too."

With that he reached up and pulled ripped her own shirt down to reveal her bra covered breasts to his eyes and hands and lips and tongue.

-------------------X

IC: Batai

Batai and Emily leaned against the cave wall inside their little sanctuary of the dream world he had shared with Rayna in life. It had grown quiet as they sat there awaiting the inevitability of the corruption infesting the island to eventually find them and attack them once again. They were safe for the moment, but they were both trapped here.

Across from him his old friend the lion spirit, his animal side raised his head sniffing the air.

He paused and nodded to him before adding for Emily's benefit, "I feel it too. Rayna is here."
 
Rayna's body was burning up her blood cold her eyes hollow as she laid there Ember standing before the ancient white wolf of their pack. He had been a healer near from birth both as a sacred wolf born of the purest white fur and then when he was crossed by his eternal vampire love as a final gift before her deep sleep. He sat before the fire with Rayna between him and the fire.

For now I can make her remain with the spirit within the necklace. She however is neither with us nor with him but lingers between. Summon her advisor loves.

Eden sighed.

The pup is gone and Darren is required elsewhere. Do what you can till one or both return.

He nodded and spoke.

Ancient soul amulet home of love and loss hold our commander anchor her there with you. I seek the cure now.

Rayna stood there a wisp of a form now there before them.

Emily? Batai... How...

She rippled out of view and back.

-------------------

Zia growled hungrily at him ripping her shirt from her. Pressed so firmly against the tree as she clawed st his chest

Mmmm I think I am beginning to remember just why I love my hungry wolf.

Leaning her face closer to him nipping at his lips carefully but intently with her fangs.
 
IC: Batai

He paused and nodded to him before adding for Emily's benefit, "I feel it too. Rayna is here."

As if on cue a ghostly figure began to show up before them of the woman responsible for this island.

She looked up seeing them. "Emily? Batai... How..."

Then tentacles of sickly darkness curled out around her wrapping around before she winked out of existence. Then the body of a corrupted giant octopus emerged out of the water the tentacles that had sought to ensnare Rayna began to writhe and stretch out reaching for them now.

Batai turned to Emily, "She is still here on the island somewhere. We have to find her and save her, Miresroyo. All the creatures and plants corrupted by her darkening heart will be drawn to her...to try and consume the last rays of light in her. We must stop them."

The lion launched itself at the octopus claws ripping and teeth plunging into its vile flesh. The tentacles wrapped themselves around it and it slid back into the water in their struggles.

Batai ran to the edge of the churning water in concern for his spirit/animal guide. But then to Emily, "He is buying us time to escape and rescue Rayna..." He held out his hand, "You have the talents of a dreamwalker, Emily. Focus on Rayna. Get us to her now."

--------------X

IC: Warin


"Oh, I can always buy more," He replied pressing her into the tree trunk as she dragged her nails down his shoulder and chest. "Just like I can always buy you another shirt too."

With that he reached up and pulled ripped her own shirt down to reveal her bra covered breasts to his eyes and hands and lips and tongue.

Zia tore the shirt off of her commenting, "Mmmm I think I am beginning to remember just why I love my hungry wolf."

She leaned in with those fangs nipping at his lower lip making little nicks drawing little appetizers of his blood for her tongue. His fingers slipped inside the wet heat of her sex as his other hand raised to lift one of the cups of her bra off a breast. Then his thumb circling and teasing the nipple as he leaned in sticking his bloody lip for her tasting knowing blood was aphrodisiac as much as nourishment to Vampires and Zia especially.

"Let me jog your memory further then."
 
Emily blinked.

Rayna?

She screamed when the thing came up out of the water then when the lion attacked it. Looking to Batai she nodded and tried to focus. She struggled to focus till she grabbed his hand and sent him to Rayna. She went to Rayna too but she was standing on the other side of a fire looking at a massive white wolf and Rayna's body.

Did you? Is she? Where are...

The massive white wolf looked up.

Little spirit... Yes I should have expected you Emily. You too are to be her advisor and balance. I am Kallos. Healer to the Ankou were creatures and vampires. No I did not harm her... No she is not dead... And they are otherwise engaged for the moment. Sit with her... Speak to her... As ancient love helps her from the other side help her here. I must prepare I do not know if time is on our side or not.

Okay...

Emily nodded.

Rayna... They are still being boneheads aren't they? They mean well... They love you but... You are scaring us right now Rayna. You know there is a world where those that pass on walk. Damn it you carry a chunk of it around your neck. The old man... Your vampire ancestor... Who by the way is really cute, they are always around. Your brothers love or wife of whatever she was is here in the hotel too. You have family all around so... So don't make me have to jump back in that necklace and kick your ass... Got it? I mean it don't make me. I love in the spirit world you die on us I will kick your ass every day.

Ishari's voice cut in.

I would believe her commander... Little spirit funny when she pissed off.

Ishari had taken up guarding the door her madness back fully in control... She felt whole again .

______________
Rayna stood there staring at the serpents dripping down from the trees. Her own cold darkness she was ready to fight even grinning at them.

_____________

Zia purred licking the blood from his lips. Her eyes sparked at the feral hungry blood as she pushed off the tree and pounced.

Mine.

Her lips sealing to his fingernails clawing at his chest.
 
IC: Batai

He was in a different part of the island now. Stuck in a tree literally dripping with dark black ominous serpents.

"Oh!" He exclaimed as they reared up to snap at him. He tumbled out of the tree to land at the feet of his wife."Rayna?"

The vipers hissed and slithered for her then, and Batai cried out for her, "Look out, my love. Don't let them touch you!"

---------------------X

IC: Warin

"Let me jog your memory further then."

He growled at the purring sound she made and as she licked up the little beads of blood prickling from his lip. Then he was suddenly thrown onto the ground as the woman he loved pounced atop of him announcing, "Mine!"

They kissed then even as he growled and grunted at the feel of her sharp nails scratching down his chest.

"Yours," He agreed hands reaching down to undo the fly of his pants.
 
It is alright I can fight them.

She then roared and some of the serpents seemed to recoil as it seemed that the darkness fed her more than them.

We can rebuild the island lover. I think I am to be home here now. Blood in the hotel tasted strange... Cold... Weak.

She turned to look at him her eyes the only thing that revealed the toxin that brought ber here. Her eyes were solid white as if blind.

_______________

Zia purred watching him work with his pants leaning down nipping softly at his neck and chest.

Sooo much better... Never was a fan of clothing on a wolf.

She licked his lips.

Once all of this is over... Will we reveal our true intimate bond to our respective families or continue these secret rendezvous?

With that her tongue moving to trace his ear and neck. Fangs grazing the flesh there gently.
 
IC: Batai

The vipers hissed and slithered for her then, and Batai cried out for her, "Look out, my love. Don't let them touch you!"

"It is alright I can fight them," She told him before roaring loud enough the island shuddered beneath their feet. The serpents recoiled away from her.

She turned to look at him her eyes had milky white film over them that halted Batai in his tracks. "Are you alright my love?"

"We can rebuild the island lover," She told him with those ghostly eyes, "I think I am to be home here now. Blood in the hotel tasted strange... Cold... Weak.
"


He shook his head, "You were poisoned somehow, my love."

A roar sounding malevolent and powerful sounded in the distance. Batai heart sank. "The Lion-my other half." He told her sadly, "Has been corrupted too."

-----------------X

IC: Warin

"Yours," He agreed hands reaching down to undo the fly of his pants.

"Sooo much better..." Zia said bending down to nip at his bare shoulder. A fang piercing skin causing a tiny nick that beaded a tiny drop of blood. "Never was a fan of clothing on a wolf."

"Clothes have their uses," He said dragging the zipper down and freeing his erection from his pants' confines, "Especially to disguise others from truth underneath."

She dragged her tongue over his lips as he tried pushing and kicking his pants off of his legs. "Once all of this is over... Will we reveal our true intimate bond to our respective families or continue these secret rendezvous?"

She grazed her tongue and the sharp points of those fangs over his ear and down his neck to the side of his throat where she could feed from him.

"If we are successful we will never have to hide the truth of this ever again." He told her taking her hand and pulling it down to the iron rod that was all too eager for her touch.
 
Rayna turned to the roar and roared again.

Bring it you will not corrupt him!

With that she moved to Batai protectively.

We will be fine love. I can defeat them.

_______
Zia purred gripping that hunger she wanted firmly.

Well then lover let's enjoy our last hiding... Now.

Her eyes locked on his her hand guiding him intently to his target as her other hand clawed over his back pulling him tight to her.

Soon we will never hide again!
 
IC: Batai

A roar sounding malevolent and powerful sounded in the distance. Batai heart sank. "The Lion-my other half." He told her sadly, "Has been corrupted too."

Batai watched her spin around to face the direction the Lion's roar had come from and unleashed a roar of her own that shook the trees of the jungle.

"Bring it," She declared, "You will not corrupt him!"

"Rayna," He called softly.

She turned to look back at him, "We will be fine love. I can defeat them."

The Lion roared again. It sounded closer. "You forget. He is me, my love." He took hold of her hand. "Hurt him and I will feel it too."

Then the lion leaped out from the shadows pouncing up with sharp claws and teeth right for Rayna.

-----------------X

IC: Warin

"If we are successful we will never have to hide the truth of this ever again." He told her taking her hand and pulling it down to the iron rod that was all too eager for her touch.

Zia reached down taking firm hold of his cock. "Well then lover let's enjoy our last hiding... Now." She guided him to the wet moist opening of her sex. "Soon we will never hide again!"

Warin hissed as he felt her nails scratch up over his shoulder. The pain and the passion driving him into a primal beastly state. He drove into her deep and pounding a wild and rutting animal, her animal.
 
Rayna stared at the lion.

Little kitty won't kill me love. Because be doesn't want to die. Do you pretty kitty.

She grinned staring the feline eye to eye.

Unless you think he will listen to you too love.

Her fangs bared as she smiled.

___________
Rayna's body seemed to slowly reveal what was happening to her as her fangs bared bar fingernails more claw than their normal manicured perfection.

Emily looked to her and wiped a warm towel over her forehead. Looking to the white wolf.

What can we do to help her. She... She is so... Dark right now.

The wolf continued to gather supplies and prepare for what was to come. Whispering over the candle be used to prepare his supplies.

Great lion... Wielder of her heart. Seek the berry with the grey leaves... Make her eat them it should aid her in both realms.

___________________________

Zia gasped clawing at his back her legs locking around his waist and hips and nips at his shoulder and neck. Her hips bucking intently against him.

Yes my wild loving wolf... Give me every bit of that savage hunger.

With that she sank her fangs into his neck to feed knowing the pleasure her lover always got from the bite.
 
IC: Batai

The Lion roared again. It sounded closer. "You forget. He is me, my love." He took hold of her hand. "Hurt him and I will feel it too."

Then the lion leaped out from the shadows pouncing up with sharp claws and teeth right for Rayna.

"Little kitty won't kill me love," She declared sidestepping the lunging lion, "Because he doesn't want to die. Do you pretty kitty?"

The lion landed on its feet, its body black now and dripping oily black ichor from its fanged snout and fur. It turned bloodied red eyes to stare into Rayna's with murderous intent and she grinned at it in response.

Batai shook his head, "That's an empty threat. You kill him and I will perish with him. Do you want that?"

She continued fangs bared in a smile of revelry, "Unless you think he will listen to you too love."

"It's worth a try," Batai said stepping between them and looking his other self in the bloodshot eyes, "You can't want to do this. We love Rayna, don't we?"

That was when the lion jumped at him but vanished before landing atop of him. "He's not gone...I'm still here so....Urrgh-" He bent over as a terrible wave of nausea over came him. He retched vomiting out onto the ground at his feet. Then he felt nothing but horror as he saw his vomit was thick and oily black like the ichor that had dripped out of the Lion's mouth. Then came the pain of a forced change hitting him. That was when Batai realized what was happening.

His other self was still here. He was still here, and his two halves were rejoining once again.

"Run, Rayna," He said as he fought the transformation, "Please...I can feel his-my desire to consume you utterly. Run!"

------------------X

IC: Warin

Warin hissed as he felt her nails scratch up over his shoulder. The pain and the passion driving him into a primal beastly state. He drove into her deep and pounding a wild and rutting animal, her animal.

"Yes my wild loving wolf..." Zia cried out in response as she bucked into each feral thrust, "Give me every bit of that savage hunger."

Warin did, dropping all pretense of civility giving her the animal she craved.

The feel of her fangs sinking into the side of his neck drinking deep of his blood as he drove into her wildly towards an explosive climax that was mounting more and more with each passing thrust into her welcoming sex.
 
Rayna tilted her head

Listen love... Berries with grey leaves...where are they? And why should I eat them? Who gives you this instruction?

The darkness in her grew in suspicion of someone trying to control them in the necklace.

Berries...

She walked from him as the voice changed... Emily tried to repeat the White Wolf's request

Batai...Rayna... Berries with grey leaves... Please Rayna eat them... Please. Lion... Please listen to me... You can't hurt them... You have to protect her lion... For me!

Emily's voice changed she was crying... Scared feeling so helpless.

Zia gasped bucking her hips wildly against him as she fed for a brief moment before licking the wound closed gasping. Her savage loving animal giving every drop of primal passion just as she always told him. Orgasm for them would have seemed violent go most with claws and fangs but she knew that it was their own perfect passion heaven.

More lover...yes!!!
 
IC: Batai

"Run, Rayna," He said as he fought the transformation, "Please...I can feel his-my desire to consume you utterly. Run!"

She ignored his plea stating, "Listen love... Berries with grey leaves...where are they? And why should I eat them? Who gives you this instruction?"

Hey growled as an oily black fur began to grow over his body. His eyes changed to feline red bloodshot eyes, His hair began to lengthen and thicken into a slimy black mane, and his bones and body parts began to shift and transform.

"Berries..." She murmured with a sudden tone of suspicion turning from him as if he posed no threat to her whatsoever.

This angered Batai, and the corrupted bestial half of him overtook him with that rage completing his transformation into the black monstrous were-lion.

"Pay attention to me!" Batai roared as he leapt at her claws swiping to rend her flesh open.

-----------------------------------X

IC: Warin

The feel of her fangs sinking into the side of his neck drinking deep of his blood as he drove into her wildly towards an explosive climax that was mounting more and more with each passing thrust into her welcoming sex.

His desire for this woman soared. He couldn't get enough of her. The more she gave him the more he wanted.

Warin drove into her his hips pounding, punishingly, ferociously. His hands grabbed and squeezed at her breasts his teeth biting her flesh as he let loose the animal she desired so greatly.
 
Zia licked her lips and licked the bite closed as she now clawed and bucked back just as wild and near violent as her lover as she growled out.

Yes... They fail we rule them all!!!! Yes my love.

_______

Rayna saw the berries kneeling down feeling him pass over her landing right before her she grinned plucking the berries and shoving some in his mouth as she ate a small handful too.

Love... Whst do the berries do... I... I should remember... This...

Once eating them she passed out there in their jungle as it tried to ripple back and forth between how it should be and the darkness.

She began coughing like she was choking in the living realm as Emily looked terrified for her to the massive white wolf who simply rolled her on her side and braced her there and went back to work roaring.

GREG... DARREN!!!!
 
IC: Batai

Batai fell to the ground vomiting the thick black filth onto the ground. He glanced over to his beloved wife's prone form. The change was taking back to human form again.

She had done it...somehow. She had saved him...again...from falling into darkness...if only he could do the same for her...

------------------------------x

IC: Warin

Warin drove into her his hips pounding, punishingly, ferociously. His hands grabbed and squeezed at her breasts his teeth biting her flesh as he let loose the animal she desired so greatly.

"Yes... " She panted licking the fang marks she had left in his neck closed, "They fail we rule them all!!!!"

He growled as she clawed at his back not letting up on the rutting his hard cock into her welcoming sex. "The both of us together...a new era...together!"

"Yes my love," She agreed as the moment was fast approaching for the both of them.

"Zia..." He growled as he felt it overcoming him, "...Together...now..."

--------------------X

IC: Gregory Wolf and Deagan

Gregory fell to the snow covered ground. He glared up at Deagan wiping the blood from his bleeding nose. The wolf-his wolf-growled lunging for him, but Deagan was too fast. He slipped around the claws and teeth driving his elbow deep into the neck of the wolf-right where its skull ended and the soft flesh behind the ear began. The wolf fell to the ground making that sound of pain dogs made at the same time a lance of pain suddenly stabbed deep into the back of his neck.

Deagan shook his head exasperated at both of them, "Come on. Don't be such a pussy. This is your dream. The pain is just an illusion here. Now get the hell up and actually try to give me a fight."

Wearily Greg got to his feet at the same time as his wolf regained its footing. "I though you were going to train us. All you've done so far is beat the shit out of us."

"What? Did you expect me to make you wax my car, and somehow by magic that would teach you how to use karate?" He shook his head, "This isn't a movie, shithead. You don't need to learn nothing. All you need is to learn to stop taking a beating and start dishing them out instead."

Deagan raised his hand and waved his fingers for them in a "come at me" gesture. "Now are you mad enough to actually punch me yet, or do I need to fuck you up some more first?"

Then he heard a sound on the wind rush up through the snow laden evergreens of the forest. It was Emily's voice calling for him by name...at least he thought it was...He and the wolf both paused listening to the wind to make sure.

"Emily?"
 
Zia roared out as orgasm overtook her.

Yes... together... Now... My beloved...wolf.

As her body trembled and she sank her fangs again into his neck.

______________

The wolf stood.

I have done all I can ... They will arrive when they are able.

Emily nodded to him and stayed by Rayna.

I will get them here... Please be okay.... Please Rayna.

________________________

Her ancestor called to Batai the ghost outside of the necklace calling to him.

No fix is absolute. Our Rayna isn't out of the woods yet. Keep an eye on your domain Batai they will watch over her I will see to that.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf and the Wolf and Deagan

Deagan raised his hand and waved his fingers for them in a "come at me" gesture. "Now are you mad enough to actually punch me yet, or do I need to fuck you up some more first?"

Then he heard a sound on the wind rush up through the snow laden evergreens of the forest. It was Emily's voice calling for him by name...at least he thought it was...He and the wolf both paused listening to the wind to make sure.

"Emily?"

"What are you going on about now, pussy boy," Deagan complained behind them.

"I thought-" He said looking back to him then to the wolf beside him, "-I mean, we thought we heard a friend of ours."

The wolf whined an interrogative, ears pricked up alert to any of even the slightest whisper carried on the wind.

"Hello...Emily," Greg called out to the surrounding pinetrees, "...Are you out there?"

"Enough with the bullshit, pussy," Deagan said raising his fists, "Come on."

Greg shrugged to the wolf, "Right." Then he raised his fists also. "This time we'll wipe that smug look off your face."

"Tough talk from a whining piece of shit that hasn't landed one punch on me yet," He said that smug face becoming much-too much-smugger, "Bring it on."
 
Back
Top