Submissive virgin in need of direction

Hey all you lovely boys and girls.

I'm just a shy virgin from India who is very submissive (d'uh, didn't you see the sub in my name?). I want to play with myself. I was hoping some of you could tell me how to touch myself.

Also I skipped out on anatomy classes so I'm not sure what parts you all are referring to and my google is broken. So could you help me out by posting pics of what it is I should be doing?

Also, no videos because my internet connection sucks and is really really slow so it'll be like watching moving pics anyway and it would still be too hard for me to follow.

Please help me out. I'm feeling like horns but I'm not sure what to do.

Last edited:
Maybe you are referring to what i can say my fat stick that grows fatter more and more as you slide your slippery wet tongue over it :-?

Maybe you are referring to what i can say my fat stick that grows fatter more and more as you slide your slippery wet tongue over it :-?

What kind of stick grows fatter with licking? Can you please click some pics of you licking your stick and making it fat, as proof... Otherwise I will think you are just making fun of simple Indian girl.

What kind of stick grows fatter with licking? Can you please click some pics of you licking your stick and making it fat, as proof... Otherwise I will think you are just making fun of simple Indian girl.

Awww!!! My sweet simple indian girl. Do you have boys there licking their own sticks? I guess they can make some sort of record. And if this is so...then of course I am making a fun of a sweet and simple girl.

Awww!!! My sweet simple indian girl. Do you have boys there licking their own sticks? I guess they can make some sort of record. And if this is so...then of course I am making a fun of a sweet and simple girl.

Arrey, you are just confusing me. Why are you so obsessed with boys and their sticks... Do you think I am a boy? If you cannot help me at least don't confuse me.

Now post some pics of you licking your stick or leave my thread alone.

I'm getting all hot and no one is helping me at all. I heard that people on Lit are very good and helpful and will teach me how to play with myself.

But I am sad to say it was wrong and all lies and false advertising because no one has helped and I just keep getting confusing messages.

Why is it that so many men in America keep poultry and how can I play with their bird when I am in India. Baba, I am so confused I cannot tell you. I think you are all just mocking me.

Okay so come to NYC, the rest leave up to me.
There are no pictures to show, only experiences to have :kiss:

Okay so come to NYC, the rest leave up to me.
There are no pictures to show, only experiences to have :kiss:

NYC is New York City, right?

My parents will be so happy that I made such a good match. You will help me come to America? You people are so wonderful. I only wanted someone to show me how to play but you want to take me to the land of Hollywood!

I shall go to visa office tomorrow. I like the name subdued_richards41, it sounds so wonderful. I will give you such lovely babies, you will be so happy to choose me.

I have to go and tell all my friends and family right now.

subdued_passion, I just love your posts!

Please guys help her out!

subdued_passion, I just love your posts!

Please guys help her out!

Obrigado!

Girls, guys, now even the pretty lady above has made a request yet I see no offers to help, only confusing and rude PMs.

Please people what is all this getting off business, I cannot understand! I am not in a moving vehicle needing to get off. I am at a cyber cafe typing requests, hoping someone will help me on the internet to play with myself.

The shopkeeper here has kindly agreed to let me use his cam so you can look to make sure I am doing everything correctly. But can you please post pics here first so that I even know what to do.

I am on my way to American embassy for visa now, see you later.

Your post is confusing.

I found STD

http://pune-india.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Telephone-booth.jpg

Now aids free guy means someone who will help for free right?

Well, that is why I posted ad here. to get free help from girls or boys.

I am at a cyber cafe so I cannot lay back- the shopkeeper will not like me treating this place like my home.

I cannot fuck, I don't have a husband.

Smile, I understand, any help I give will be free, I would never request something that a lady didn't want to do. I am also confused because you have not replied to me and my messages have never been abusive or sexual ;0

Smile, I understand, any help I give will be free, I would never request something that a lady didn't want to do. I am also confused because you have not replied to me and my messages have never been abusive or sexual ;0

Oh thank you dadaji.

I am not a lady yet. I am a virgin, remember. After I marry billrichards41 I will become lady. But I think it will take time because American embassy people did that believe that we are really going to get married. Anyway, for now I am still a girl.

But why is it that you are not posting instructions with pics? My Dadaji is the same, so much talk but no action.

Oh thank you dadaji.

I am not a lady yet. I am a virgin, remember. After I marry billrichards41 I will become lady. But I think it will take time because American embassy people did that believe that we are really going to get married. Anyway, for now I am still a girl.

But why is it that you are not posting instructions with pics? My Dadaji is the same, so much talk but no action.

The drama appreciated

Oh thank you dadaji.

If you want instructions with pics that can be arranged, but most of my pics have already been posted on Lit, and one can only post pics one, so I may have to take some new photos;)

Sigh... Passion - always the difficult one!

What did I do now? I'm just asking for help like everyone else here.

BTW do I need to get a cat in order to have fun? Because many of the PMs I get have feline references which seem rather critical to the business of play.

This is all too complex for me.

Back