What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugs hon...so happy to see you...Hope you and baby to be are in good health and feeling beautiful...:heart:

Awwww *booby squish!* I'm always happy to run into you and your lovely soul! We are doing great thanks and feel less beautiful with each day. lol But I guess that comes along with the miracle. ;) Hope you are doing well my sweet friend! :rose:

Awwww *booby squish!* I'm always happy to run into you and your lovely soul! We are doing great thanks and feel less beautiful with each day. lol But I guess that comes along with the miracle. ;) Hope you are doing well my sweet friend! :rose:

I am fine hon...I am so happy to know you are doing well... and it will all be worth every minute of pregnancy discomfort...1 million fold and then some...

You ARE beautiful...Inside and out...Never ever forget that honey...

Hugs and love...:heart::heart::heart:

Wishing to find that right woman whom understands the need to find that special touch and once it's discovered knows how to apply it.

There's glorious sunshine, so I'm going out there in the stillness and warmth and I will try and write once more. It's going to make me cry buckets, but that's ok too.

I think I finally found a bit of peace in which some words will work, and even if it only turns out to be a couple of hundred...at least it's a start.

:rose:

Human_brain_hands00_2.jpg

Lotsa squiggly things!!!!!

I'm up entirely too early for no reason. However, I'm making the most of it, and being somewhat productive.

I forgot how much I enjoy journaling. It's really helping me to clear my thoughts.

I love Morgan Freeman's voice, and I'm happy the Science channel is running a few Through the Wormhole re-runs this morning.

How good it is to see Daus and think about him basking in the sun.

:kiss:

Basking under an umbrella with spf 30 and a corona!!! Ohh look..... here come sereneone walking up the beach. Now that's a wonderful sight to behold! :D

Basking under an umbrella with spf 30 and a corona!!! Ohh look..... here come sereneone walking up the beach. Now that's a wonderful sight to behold! :D

with a soft golden tan and dark freckles!

No umbrella but I do spf 30 too.

Pass me a Corona with a lime please.

:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back