Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, i hope not. i mean, every village needs an idiot.

ed

yeah but continueing to troll on everyones forums, posting nonsence - is getting old really fast.
if i were brand new to the forum, i probably would have quit coming if someone posted on my threads like he has done to a few others.
 
Last edited:
I have never put anyone on ignore in the entire time I've been a member--and I think I have to add that one as my first.

Pending! Pending is a dirty word damn it.
 
VelvetDarkness said:
Seriously though, if the troll gets really disruptive, will LadyG boot him?
Good question. I think most of the moderated boards do a good job of policing themselves, and I appreciate LadyG's mostly hands-off approach to this forum.

However, this past week has been interesting. In the time that I've been posting at HT, we've never had someone like DrRamulak on this forum. He's not technically violating any Lit rules, but the subforums all have slightly different rules, obviously. Every post he's made in the HT Café, for example, violates the rules set forth in the sticky. I don't know what others have done, but I haven't reported any of his posts. I wouldn't be sorry if they got deleted, though.

I think the amount of vitriol he's spewing on this forum is inversely proportional to the amount of butthurt he received in his thread. It's also insulting to those of us who have cancer survivors in our families or have lost loved ones to cancer or other chronic illnesses. A lot of us interpreted his OP the way we did because, whether or not he wants to believe it, we have actually fucking been there. Imagine if he'd made his initial post--exactly as it was written here--on a forum devoted to cancer survivors and their families. And he thinks we got pissy?

With every stalking and harassing post he makes, all he's doing is reinforcing that, at 40, he's already a bitter old man, and that the reason his wife won't have sex with him likely has fuck-all to do with her past medical issues. I should think that if he put the the time and effort into his marriage that he put into trolling people on this forum, he'd be better off, but what do I know?

Once again, FfvB FTW!! It's even better than the Ignore function. In my Lit world, this worthless fuck no longer exists, except when other people talk about him in their posts.
 
Last edited:
I seriously need to rant some about my coworkers. They irritate the last little bit of patience that I had left today. I was in a freaking training class for most of the day and instead of asking if I'd forgotten about something, they tell me "you didnt do this during the appointed time" when I wasnt there during "the appointed time". And to top it all off, they do their usual thing and start inviting everyone that we work wtih to some event this weekend, but completely ignore my being there. It's not the first time they've done this and they all sit there and are like "oh, she wont come" but they've never asked either. They're really good about excluding the women in the group (only two of us including me). *deep breath* I feel better now.
 
just today

I taught a billing director to check eligibility, found a sex therapist for a mentally challenged recipient, gotten an authorization for a bariatric lap band adjustment approved, dealt with the nightmare claim from hell and got it to pay, answered 3 questions for co-workers, gave a right answer to a dental clinic that had been given wrong information from one of our departments, been bitched out for 20 minutes by a biller who couldn't bill herself out of a paper bag if she had a PHD in billing and a paper bag, did research on a program exception that i know we are never going to pay, answered 15 phone calls, left 4 messages, answered 53 emails, and drank 3 pots of coffee. It's Miller time in 4 minutes.
 
I taught a billing director to check eligibility, found a sex therapist for a mentally challenged recipient, gotten an authorization for a bariatric lap band adjustment approved, dealt with the nightmare claim from hell and got it to pay, answered 3 questions for co-workers, gave a right answer to a dental clinic that had been given wrong information from one of our departments, been bitched out for 20 minutes by a biller who couldn't bill herself out of a paper bag if she had a PHD in billing and a paper bag, did research on a program exception that i know we are never going to pay, answered 15 phone calls, left 4 messages, answered 53 emails, and drank 3 pots of coffee. It's Miller time in 4 minutes.

Okay, SuperMinxie, I'm exhausted just reading that!

I say drink two. :D
 
I learned a new word today: twunt.

Well, it's new to me. Now I'll have to find a way to work it into some conversations! :D
 
I learned a new word today: twunt.

Well, it's new to me. Now I'll have to find a way to work it into some conversations! :D

It's new to me, too. I bet you can use it quite effectively right here since it seems we've recently acquired one.
 
Cathleen said:
It's new to me, too. I bet you can use it quite effectively right here since it seems we've recently acquired one.
I assume the plural is twunts?
 
I wouldn't have thought either derivative was in your vocabulary oh innocent one.:eek:

I know Lit-speak. ;)

Not sure I could say them outloud without turning 20 shades of red, but I've been hanging around here since 2003. You learn stuff. :cool:

So how are you, Quizard of Oz?
 
I went there to look it up, too! Only I couldn't really figure it out before looking it up. I mean, I knew it had to be a word combination involving "cunt" but I couldn't come up with the beginning.

ETA: Oh, and I mistyped it in the search box at first and looked up "twunk." I was very confused for a minute until I realized my mistake.


A twunk? It's the main part of a twee. :D


Sorry, I had to say it before someone else did. heehee...
 
So, I'm up with insomnia I guess. I've got a big day tomorrow (hugely significant day) and I just can't seem to sleep.

I just read through my initial thread on the HowTo forum. It brought me to tears. It's even more emotional to read now that I "know" some of the people who responded so kindly to me, a complete stranger. I would have posted this in that thread, but I didn't want to bump it unnecessarily. I just want to say Thank You to so many of you. We are happy, happy, happy and...well, Thanks. You were more helpful to me that you probably realize. :heart:

Isn't this place great? It stopped being a 'sex' site to me a long time ago, very long time ago. What we share and and how we share it are unique and not easily found on the web, IMHO. We're lucky, but we work at it, too, because we truly care.
 
A twunk? It's the main part of a twee. :D


Sorry, I had to say it before someone else did. heehee...

I sure wouldn't have come up with that, at least with a tired brain.

Thanks for the "How do astronauts poop?" info.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top