Hot Nympho exhibitionist burglar

loquere

Smile!
An attractive female college student burglarizes wealthy residences & steals art jewelry etc. but her OCD/exhibitionist compulsion forces her to masturbate on the owners bed every time before leaving, she can't stop even though she knows this will eventually lead her to getting caught. The risk of getting caught causes her to have massive orgasms.

-One night she gets caught by the homes owner but she doesn't know it right away as she has her eyes closed. He simply takes a seat watches her and eventually joins her as he pulls out his cock jerking off.

-After she is finished he starts to clap, she opens her eyes and attempts to flee, but he has his security team hold her, they take back the stolen items but then let her go.

-With the promise of not pressing charges the man offers her money if she returns later, to perform for he and his wife.

To perform FOR he and his wife, or ON them? Does the situation ramp-up? The burglar is caught today; she must perform FOR the owners tonight, ON the owners the next night, and bring a friend the following night. And a different friend the next night, and the next. It escalates from NonCon into BDSM and maybe other fetishes, all because the owners threaten her with prison otherwise. Does the burglar learn something that brings the owners under her control later? I can see this story as a standalone with a 3rd-person-limited POV focused on the burglar, or extending into a playful series. I might even write based on this idea but it'll be a couple months before I get to it. Yeah, think I'll throw this one into my IDEAS folder.

To perform FOR he and his wife, or ON them? Does the situation ramp-up? The burglar is caught today; she must perform FOR the owners tonight, ON the owners the next night, and bring a friend the following night. And a different friend the next night, and the next. It escalates from NonCon into BDSM and maybe other fetishes, all because the owners threaten her with prison otherwise. Does the burglar learn something that brings the owners under her control later? I can see this story as a standalone with a 3rd-person-limited POV focused on the burglar, or extending into a playful series. I might even write based on this idea but it'll be a couple months before I get to it. Yeah, think I'll throw this one into my IDEAS folder.

Incremental growth. NOT SURPRISE MUTHRFUCKAH THE PLANS CHANGED!

(1)At first they would use her exhibitionist masturbating to spice up there dyeing love life.
(2)Then the husband would watch his wife & the college girl
(3)then he would eventually join in.
(4)During one session where everyone is wearing blind folds. There 20 year old daughter on a surprise visit home from college, would slip in unanounced and join in.

(4)During one session where everyone is wearing blind folds. There 20 year old daughter on a surprise visit home from college, would slip in unanounced and join in.
Is that a night when one or two of the coerced burglar's friends are also there? One extra body wouldn't be noticed if everyone's blindfolded, right? Daughter must wear one too so she doesn't stand out, touchy-feely-wise. And maybe daughter brought a friend or two. Hilarity ensues.

Is that a night when one or two of the coerced burglar's friends are also there? One extra body wouldn't be noticed if everyone's blindfolded, right? Daughter must wear one too so she doesn't stand out, touchy-feely-wise. And maybe daughter brought a friend or two. Hilarity ensues.

Oh the daughter knows its her parents. Daughters a sex addict.

Back