I am an author looking for inspiration to write a Femdom story.

Musesearcher

Virgin
Joined
Nov 12, 2014
Posts
10
I am a young writer who is trying his hand at erotic literature. The sub/Dom relationship interests me sexually, although none of my partners up to this point have been very enthusiastic about the idea. This means that my only inspiration for writing such a story comes from pornography, which can only go so far.I am interested in anything that people have to tell me, although I do have a few themes that I would like to play out in the story. For example I would like to hear from subs some of their thoughts before, during and after sex and to find out at what point excitement and sexual frustration is at it's highest. I also would love to hear from Dommes because I have almost no idea how to write a character that is rounded and authentic because I have never really met a Mistress. PMs welcome I work from home so will be on for the next 10 hours.
 
Hi, welcome to Lit.

You could browse the BDSM and Role Play forums.

Like Ogg, I have some femdom stories if you want to check them out...my Marion series and The Bet.
 
Thanks for the suggestions Ogg and Jo, I will certainly take a look at both of your stories.:D
I must be honest and say that I have found other peoples' work great for style, format and the development of themes I hadn't thought about, but for my current purposes a real person who can share their mindset and motivations would be better.
 
Back
Top