Chain Story Idea/ Potential Chain Story Writing Challenge

Sammael Bard

Suit Up
I've been doodling with this idea for a while now. I don't know how good/bad this might be, but here goes:

A secret gathering of Friends, Men and Women, reminisce about some of their most memorable sexual escapades/one night stands.

Each story/memory is told in 1st person POV. The unknown size gives an opportunity to add as much as 8-10 stories to the chain.

The idea of a mixed sex gathering gives the freedom to choose either a male or female as your protagonist.

An author can choose whether to include an Incest/Taboo, Lesbian, Extramarital or an Erotic Couplings encounter into the story.

Side Note:

I've also been doodling with the idea of a chain story challenge of this type.

A seperate neutral a/c will handle all the stories votes, comments for a month. The votes, views and comments will be tallied after the month and the winners announced.

The stories will be later transferred to the original Author's a/c after the tallying.

So what say you? :)

Just for the record and not losing this valuable bit of info from Laurel, I'm quoting her on how to move stories from one a/c to another.

To answer your question:

To move your stories from one account to the other, login to either account and create a submission (this won't be published) titled "MOVE STORIES". In the body of the submission, let us know which account from and to you want the stories moved. If you want the losing account deleted, please let us know that as well.

If you have any further questions, please click on my name and send me a PM. :rose:

Two problems with chain stories:

1) They don't get written.
2) They don't get read.

(1) Chain is one of the lowest-populated categories here, slightly ahead of illustrated stories and audio poetry. Nothing new has been posted there for two months.

(2) I don't have Views counts, but the tiny number of comments I see for stories on the Chain front page hints that few readers bother with the category.

If one writes for oneself, these don't matter.

You could do this:

Instead of submitting the stories in the Chain stories section, post it in the different categories where it belongs.

2) They don't get read.

(1) Chain is one of the lowest-populated categories here, slightly ahead of illustrated stories and audio poetry. Nothing new has been posted there for two months.

(2) I don't have Views counts, but the tiny number of comments I see for stories on the Chain front page hints that few readers bother with the category.

Well they don't tell you what's in em. But good point, I have just enough loyal readers that I don't really give a shit anymore.

2) They don't get read.

Get da Fuck outta here! :D

Alright, lollygagging aside, your points are well taken. I had no idea about how well read the Chain Stories category is, and judging by the things I've seen, it's not THAT good as I'd thought.

I just wanted to see that idea getting written somewhere because I have no fixed schedule to write such a lengthy story. Although, I have written the first chapter at 8k words, it just isn't satisfactory.

I may even fly solo on this, posting them under a single series in different categories.

Who knows?

Back