Any Harry Potter Fandom Players Here?

SurrealObsession

Really Experienced
I am an avid roleplayer (just multi-para, heavy on the plot). It is a slightly embarrassing pass time of mine, but we all have them. I especially love roleplaying in the Harry Potter world, and I would love to find some others interested in a one on one game.

If I could find a Snape or Lupin, I would be especially happy.

I have been a HP fanfic writer for a looong time. Most of my fics have featured Snape as a main character and I have also written Remus before. I would be willing to role play either of those two. That said, I am female, so if that would be uncomfortable for you to role play I completely understand.
However, if you ever feel the need to start up a more general HP RP on here you can count me in!

Huge HP fan here, never tried to write it from either of those perspectives, but I would love to give it a shot!

Oops, just saw this.

Yes, the best way to get a hold of me is via PM. Though I have already spoken to Control & Abuse. :)

It has been awhile, so I think it may be time to bump this. Always looking for a good game, though I am a little slow at the moment in responses.

I also like to read rate NC-17 Harry Potter fanficiton, (but I'm not read the novel or watch movie like the another fan girl) my favorites for fantasies is Vernon Dursley, Horace Slughorn (novels version), Peter Pettigrew (I'm female fat admirer)

i would really like to find a ginny to my harry if any one is looking i would gladly play another role in order to get them to play mine if any one is looking

I should mention that I am interested in pretty much any adult character games, including femmslash (female/female). So Kingsley, Sirius, Tonks...even more obscure characters like Rita Skeeter, Hestia Jones, or Arthur Weasley. As long as the game is interesting and well written, I am thrilled.

I'm a huge harry potter fan had I was a member of a few rp sites. If you all are still looking for people then I'd like to try my hand :)

Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead.

I am a big Ron/Hermione fan and have read at least 1000 Ron/Hermione stories over the years.

I must admit though that my favourite taboo pairing, one that I never see in fan fiction and would never admit to in real life is Ron/Hermione/Ginny.

Still in saying that Ron/Hermione is by far my favourite pairing.

Back