The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind sharing I'm going to put my brainstorming little bit on my thread since that's a good place for it. :)

I'm not surprised your sleep schedule is screwy, but can be fixed eventually. So, does it look like you're in the desert till fall or will you get to go home before then?

LT: Fuuuuullll ...

I think I should be able to get out of here the first week of September. That's assuming nothing else goes wrong between now and then, but you never know at this point. Fingers crossed, though. I'm definitely restless.

Look at you... all domestic like. The only word missing was dear, at the end.

*snicker*

Heh.. luckily for all involved, that's not going to happen. I think I sound ridiculous when I toss in words like that.. dear or baby or honey or whatever. It just sounds forced and.. awkward.

:p

Look at you... all domestic like. The only word missing was dear, at the end.

*snicker*

LoL. Such a brat. ;)

I think I should be able to get out of here the first week of September. That's assuming nothing else goes wrong between now and then, but you never know at this point. Fingers crossed, though. I'm definitely restless.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Heh.. luckily for all involved, that's not going to happen. I think I sound ridiculous when I toss in words like that.. dear or baby or honey or whatever. It just sounds forced and.. awkward.

It's definitely one of those things that needs to be natural. I call a lot of people close to me sweetie/doll/darling/hun... what have you, but I've always been like that.

LoL. Such a brat. ;)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

It's definitely one of those things that needs to be natural. I call a lot of people close to me sweetie/doll/darling/hun... what have you, but I've always been like that.

Yeah, it just doesn't at all sound natural with me. I've tried it a few times, and it's blindingly obvious that it's just not my thing. Thankfully, it hasn't been much of an issue thus far.

Although I don't think I could tolerate someone that would make something that small into an issue, either.

I use those words as well. I do however save certain words for those close to me.

how about sweet lamby nipple chops with minty picked sour sauce?

Because that really does it for me.

Yeah, it just doesn't at all sound natural with me. I've tried it a few times, and it's blindingly obvious that it's just not my thing. Thankfully, it hasn't been much of an issue thus far.

Although I don't think I could tolerate someone that would make something that small into an issue, either.

That would be a silly thing to make an issue over. Nicknames are terms of endearment ...one uses them or not.

I use those words as well. I do however save certain words for those close to me.

Hmmm... I hope they are kind words. ;)

That would be a silly thing to make an issue over. Nicknames are terms of endearment ...one uses them or not.

It would be, but I've seen people make issues out of sillier things, unfortunately.

I just can't do drama. I get all... snappy.

Very kind. Though ever since River Song, I don't take the word sweetie seriously anymore.

LoL, yes... oh how I adore River Song.

As an Ab Fab fan I do enjoy the term "sweetie darling."

It would be, but I've seen people make issues out of sillier things, unfortunately.

I just can't do drama. I get all... snappy.

Drama is unnecessary especially about the silly things. I find that people need to relax and stop, just stop.

LoL, yes... oh how I adore River Song.

As an Ab Fab fan I do enjoy the term "sweetie darling."

Like the Doctor I tend to be drawn to the River Songs I come across in my life.

I've always heard of that show, but never seen it.

Like the Doctor I tend to be drawn to the River Songs I come across in my life.

I've always heard of that show, but never seen it.

It's crazy show and super funny, but admittedly not for everyone.

So, you like women who live life on the edge and have been accused of murder? ;)

It's crazy show and super funny, but admittedly not for everyone.

So, you like women who live life on the edge and have been accused of murder? ;)

I watch quite a few of British comedies so if it's no netflix, I'll check it out.

You mean women who will *spoiler* kill you but not really because they'd rather let the universe crumble than do so? Yes, very much so, I like girls with fire.

Last edited:
Doesn't everyone? :confused:

LoL! I don't know. Though I do like a man with a bit of fire too when they are too agreeable and docile it is boring.

I watch quite a few of British comedies so if it's no netflix, I'll check it out.

You mean women who will *spoiler* kill you but not really because they'd rather let the universe crumble than do so? Yes, very much so, I like girls with fire.

A woman with fire will definitely keep you on your toes and possibly break your heart, but that is the chance you take... it is part of life.

Alright guys, I'm exhausted. It is time to let my brain unwind and sleep. Till later. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back