Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warm knitted jumpers. (To make goalposts out of :))

Fair Isle sweaters.

30054_KE5502_m

Oooh spam! What a shame. If only they'd started a new thread I would've made SPAM fritters for everyone, and pancakes for Pilot and werewolf chops for Lovecraft.

(BTW, lovely sweater, Ogg. Very fetching.)

e5a7_canned_unicorn_meat.jpg

Oh, isn't that nice.
(The lady, that is; I don't care about the sweater)
:)

LOL, are you sure you wouldn't like me to knit you one?

Sweaters make me think of The Killing. :devil:

LOL, the main character had a sweater which got torn and mysteriously reappeared mended, later. On Mumsnet there was a whole thread speculating about whether her mother had mended the sweater (we could tell she wasn't the darning type) or had she bought a new one, exactly the same pattern.

LOL, are you sure you wouldn't like me to knit you one?

Sweaters make me think of The Killing. :devil:

LOL, the main character had a sweater which got torn and mysteriously reappeared mended, later. On Mumsnet there was a whole thread speculating about whether her mother had mended the sweater (we could tell she wasn't the darning type) or had she bought a new one, exactly the same pattern.

Probably the order in which the scenes were filmed.
Never seen "the Killing".
:rose:

Homeless people

Calais Jungle (now cleared. Was the waiting site for illegal immigrants to the UK)

Just down the road from Cité Europe who are holding a One Euro for a standard bottle of Wine sale this week. UK news report today suggests that the average price in England is five pounds.

Last edited:
Calais Jungle (now cleared. Was the waiting site for illegal immigrants to the UK)

Just down the road from Cité Europe who are holding a One Euro Bottle of Wine sale this week.

As an old favorite song of mine says..."Park Avenue leads to, Skid Row!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back