the new anyone jacking off today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Cum help me ;)

I could use one or two pair of hands for some help ;). This damn forum always has me so turned on. You are all so insatiable and hot sounding. Wish we could have an event and all meet up. See where all this talking goes ;).

Girlfriend is getting railed and I'm not allowed to watch, so it's wanking for me.

Girlfriend is getting railed and I'm not allowed to watch, so it's wanking for me.

Hmmmmyes. Open cpls. Who she being railed by? A friend? I love when my wife comes back and all I can taste is cum or pussy on her lips. She loves when I come home and cock smells like delicious pussy. We don't even shower sometimes. We just go right at it and fuck

Hmmmmyes. Open cpls. Who she being railed by? A friend? I love when my wife comes back and all I can taste is cum or pussy on her lips. She loves when I come home and cock smells like delicious pussy. We don't even shower sometimes. We just go right at it and fuck

A friend. One of her regulars. Sometimes it's someone she knows, and sometimes she'll pick a guy up and bring him back. Pretty exciting stuff. ;)

Fucking hot stuff.

A friend. One of her regulars. Sometimes it's someone she knows, and sometimes she'll pick a guy up and bring him back. Pretty exciting stuff. ;)

Fucking hot stuff. Enjoy. Not many women are into that. Keep rocking

Longtime lurker, first time poster, decided to get in on some of the fun. Currently rubbing my cock while grinding on a thick buttplug and it feels sooooo good.
mmmm....thanks for posting! i'm currently rubbing my cock while grinding on a dildo and it feels so good also!! wish i had someone to play with....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back