Just bored...

Makitsu_Trinity

BBW Queen Gypsy
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Posts
1,126
Kind of want to role play with someone, but I want it to actually have some depth. I am on my cell phone so I cant write more than a paragraph or so but I can mash a lot of detail into those two paragraphs. I need someone who takes grammar, spelling, and intelligent plot building seriously. If you post something like "*i oggle her sweet ass as she walks away*" you will be promptly ignored.

In short, I would like a well-versed gentleman. Is that to much for this 20 year old female to ask for???
 
Haha Bump Day....Well played madam. Also if you are still looking I wholeheartedly offer myself into the mix. Just let me know please and thankyou.
 
Haha Bump Day....Well played madam. Also if you are still looking I wholeheartedly offer myself into the mix. Just let me know please and thankyou.

Thank you. Haha. The position is still open if you'd like to message me some ideas.
 
MT, A fellow Litser and I have an SRP idea that requires time and well thought conversation. Besides multiple SRPs are like multiple sex partners, the more the merrier. We would like a woman to join us.
SRP Scenario: Husband and reluctant wife and at some point a single male is added. Time needed to suggest to wife is crucial, progression thru no, maybe, try someone, maybe a second, so on. We can do this via PM or here in a thread.
thanks
 
Last edited:
Thank you. Haha. The position is still open if you'd like to message me some ideas.
I would love to engage in such cyber text thrills with you. I am very into those scenarios which society deems TABOO or WRONG. Is that something that interests you? If so, PLEASE contact me to begin our sexual exploration right away!
 
Back
Top