Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
neonflux said:
P.S., At the risk of making myself vulnerable to who knows what type of punishment, I can't help it! I have to say is that all I can think of when I see that photo is making all that hardware start swinging to discover what tunes the pieces might play as they hit one another.... :devil:

:runs and hides: :eek:
Using just hip sway and thrust I was able to learn how to play The Celebrated Chop Waltz - aka chopsticks - without much effort.

Eine kleine Nachtmusik is presenting a greater challange :rolleyes:

FluteMaster said:
Hey there Shanky...in the words of my 17 yr old son when he is excited about something

(Now say this really dead pan and without emotion) "Sweet" :D

Seriously Shankara, that is such great news. :nana:
Sweet!

mess.jpg

Shankara20 said:
Using just hip sway and thrust I was able to learn how to play The Celebrated Chop Waltz - aka chopsticks - without much effort.

Eine kleine Nachtmusik is presenting a greater challenge :rolleyes:

awwww my violin virtuoso used to play that for me , not quite the same as you though Sir Fu......... :chuckles: I can even hear him pronouncing it with his hawt Hungarian accent.

Can't wait to hear your rendition :)

neonflux said:
You are very welcome! I hope / can't wait to hear how it goes.

In the meantime... click me :D
Sure I saw a chicken play that once , if Sir Fu gets the percussion down can you see a trio thang Neon . I can , there have been stranger couplings :) :rose:

:sighsss: Ohh krap why do I suddenly want a martini , up-do and new cocktail dress.

edit How inconsiderate of me, that would be 3 dresses perhaps ( Neon , Fu ) and a Jug/tray of Martini , sort out your own damn hair though.....lol end of edit

Last edited:
@}-}rebecca---- said:
Sure I saw a chicken play that once , if Sir Fu gets the percussion down can you see a trio thang Neon . I can , there have been stranger couplings :) :rose:

:sighsss: Ohh krap why do I suddenly want a martini , up-do and new cocktail dress.

edit How inconsiderate of me, that would be 3 dresses perhaps ( Neon , Fu ) and a Jug/tray of Martini , sort out your own damn hair though.....lol end of edit

I am very literal. I am heading off to fix you a martini, coming over to fix your hair and offer you a cocktail dress.

If you're not American...what are you? Tell me, tell me! Pretty please?

intothewoods said:
I am very literal. I am heading off to fix you a martini, coming over to fix your hair and offer you a cocktail dress.

If you're not American...what are you? Tell me, tell me! Pretty please?

I know! IknowIknowIkno-ow! :p

Shankara20 said:
I was told yesterday at my organizations board meeting, all my bosses, that in June at the Gay Gala, an event held the weekend of our local Pride Parade, I am to receive an award as Activist of the Year. I am still stunned. I am the director of a small nonprofit that works on issues of social justice and we do work here advocating for anti-discrimination legislation, among other issues.

I am moved beyond words to be receiving this from our GLBT community.

Shanky, it couldn't happen to a nicer man!

I am sooo happy for you!

Eb

graceanne said:
Oh, that's sneaky. . . what kinda cookies?

You name it. I bake it. My specialty is peanut butter and chocolate chip. But I make a mean straight up chocolate chip cookie too.

Shankara20 said:
what the hell is going on in here????

whack.gif

*foot tap-tap-tap*

Rebecca's being bad! *smiles angelicaly*

psst - i want payment in full before I share my information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back