Family Reunion orgy fantasies

Sailorvenes

Experienced
So I have a family reunion today and I can't stop fantasizing about an orgy happening and getting to fuck all my hot cousins and aunts. There are 4 aunts and 3 cousins that I want to fuck and I can't stop jerking off thinking about it. I also want to see daughters suck their dads cocks and lick their moms pussies. Also I have a somewhat slutty aunt and the picture of her getting gangbanged has made me cum so many times. Has anyone else had this fantasy?

As popular a subject as this is here, I'm sure there are hundreds of variations of this theme crossing various minds, including mine.

This is not a fantasy in my family. I cum from a family where nearly everyone is bi and almost all the men are cross-dressers. Our reunions are more like family orgies.

This is not a fantasy in my family. I cum from a family where nearly everyone is bi and almost all the men are cross-dressers. Our reunions are more like family orgies.
Oh Cindy, can I be a member of your family? It sounds like sooooo much fun!!

We've never had family orgies in the truest sense, but there's a bunch of us who have had sex with each other. Have done a 3-way with my aunt and uncle, and lots of sex with some of my cousins (both male and female).

Wow. That’s really interesting. Do you ever wonder why there is so much bisexuality and crossdressing in your family?

Very hot fantasy. I wish I had that many sexy people in my family, but it’s only my aunt (my mother’s sister) that I have always wanted to fuck.

Back