My co-workers would be surprised to know that...

I fucked my big breasted co-worker while in the ocean at 3am, on our last company outing.
 
Co-Workers would be totally surprised to know that:

Our part-time office assistant, She flirts with me incessantly. Even though I've been following the Harassment policy to the letter and treat her respectfully. All the other guys in the office try their best studly moves and she re-buffs them every time.

For example;
Yesterday the uniform guy dropped off my new shirts. I tossed one on before I left for my field studies...Office assistant looked me up and down..."nice shirt...I'd wear that" I joked that I was taking it off for her to wear.

she gave me that sideways smile...and look "no silly" "Ill wear for you when I'm naked"....
 
I had a vibrating bullet for company on many occasions in meetings and events :devil:
 
That I've sent photos of my cock in pantyhose, to random people on this site. Unfortunately only the men reply, but they have cum on my photo, so quite pleasing.
 
Interesting thread.
They would be surprised to learn that I love strap on sex.
I love my arse being played with.
I have been in a MMF and enjoyed
I have paid for erotic massage from a man.

That's about it to start with.
 
Co-Workers would be totally surprised to know that:

Our part-time office assistant, She flirts with me incessantly. Even though I've been following the Harassment policy to the letter and treat her respectfully. All the other guys in the office try their best studly moves and she re-buffs them every time.

For example;
Yesterday the uniform guy dropped off my new shirts. I tossed one on before I left for my field studies...Office assistant looked me up and down..."nice shirt...I'd wear that" I joked that I was taking it off for her to wear.

she gave me that sideways smile...and look "no silly" "Ill wear for you when I'm naked"....


That's hot
 
They would be surprised that I think about sex most of the night (3rd shifter). I can hardly help it when I come across items such as dildos, anal plugs, pornography, and mold-a-cock kits all night long :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
I have an online "master". Anyone would actually be surprised, but especially my co workers. When 50-Shades came out, my friend was explaining bdsm to me and I was kind of getting annoyed and so I was like, "do you know I've done some of it?" She was thrown off guard and I think she means like light spanking and such. If certain other people found out, I think they'd go into shock. I look and somewhat act like Molly Mormon. Can't seem to shed off the image...
 
One would be surprised to find out I was fucking his girlfriend throughout the final two years of their relationship
 
That I masturbate almost every day in the office.
That I've thought about many of them while doing so.
That I like tasting my own cum.
 
That I meet random men that I've contacted on the internet in order to suck their cocks and sometimes get fucked. Rarely have I met the same man more than once and I have lost count off all I have been with.

That I would like to have a secret regular gay sex partner and be their sub.

My coworkers all think that I'm as straight and alpha as a man can be.
 
Last edited:
hi

i sometimes alow horny guys to stand behind me in crowded suburban train and rub their hardness on m rear end and climax.sometimes i feel the wetness on my rear clevage.
 
A perfect thread for me! I'm way too innocent looking it seems, so people tend to assume that I am extremely innocent, but here's my list of things people wouldn't know:

- that I have written over 100,000 words total in very kinky erotica stories
- that I have a handful of interesting fetishes such as for pee and giant machines
- that I own two full size sex machines
- that I fucking love big cocks
- that I am also sexually attracted to women
- that I would love to fuck a number of my coworkers period even though I'm taken, as a lot of them think I'm reserved enough not to look at them or think of them this counts
- the fact that I am even on this site should disprove my apparent innocence
 
Last edited:
That the thought of fucking men with strap-one gets me going every single time
That I'd love to be in a committed but open MMF relationship
 
Back
Top