Votes: 59 18.7%
  • coming home smelling of sex

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • feeding you his cream pie

Votes: 87 27.5%
  • other (please describe)

Votes: 17 5.4%

• Total voters
My hubby's favourite is when I come home smelling of sex and feed him a cream pie (ok that is two). He likes the mystery of not knowing who I have been fucking but that it is definitely someone.

Wife sharing

My favorite was seeing her suck cock and receive a facial.

My hubby's favourite is when I come home smelling of sex and feed him a cream pie (ok that is two). He likes the mystery of not knowing who I have been fucking but that it is definitely someone.

My god what a lucky man. So erotic !

Girls vote?

Can the girls vote on what scenario they'd want their husband to catch them in? Hehehe

I would like her to do a few of those things. Maybe I walk in and catch her, or maybe she forces me to watch.

My scenerio is fucking my wife with a friend . Kinda tricking her into it . She not knowing it's going to happen but my friend and I have it planned . At first she is resistant but when she sees I'm ok with it she gets going and turns in to a slut

We had the same situation except I knew who it was.

This is a much more realistic scenario. My wife, probably like most others, is reluctant to put on a show for me. But given the right circumstances and privacy she could be with another man, away from home.

The anticipation, surprise, nervousness, etc. all are part of the fun. Plus I would love to hear the details, fill in blanks with my imagination and then get aroused again as she remembers things she left out the last time she told me about her night.

I think I'd have to vote for them all. Each scenario provides its own wonderful arousal. I have fantasies in my head of each of these situations and they never cease to turn me on. Me and my wife role play some of these and it's such naughty fun. We both enjoy the thrill. It's just a fantasy for us....for now ;)

sharing

I want my 27 year old sexy blond wife to be layed on a bed in the middle of the room while four or five couples, five men, five women, please her. Fucking her over and over again, taking turns eating her pussy and ass, kissing her body everywhere, sliding cocks into her throat then shoving her face into a wet pussy, and a man slides his cock deep in her while his wife teases her clit with her tongue...... pretty much a swingers orgy with my wife as the center of attention/ fuck toy. . .

I think I'd have to vote for them all. Each scenario provides its own wonderful arousal. I have fantasies in my head of each of these situations and they never cease to turn me on. Me and my wife role play some of these and it's such naughty fun. We both enjoy the thrill. It's just a fantasy for us....for now ;)

For now ;) !!!????

Very much the same with me. I used to tell him immediately about anyone I was with, but now I just let him guess what I have been up to.

wife

My wife and I have been in the swing lifestyle for over six years now and I have watched her in various situations. I do love seeing her on back with a man on top and her legs in the air. I also love her taking a cock doggy style while I rub her clit.

Due to work we don't play as often as we like but still manage some fun times.

I have to say every one of those choices are extremely exciting , and I love them all. But my absolute favorite is watching the actual build up to the sex. Watching her seduction of a guy. The passion as they make out, their kissing, and exploring hands, the clothes gradually being removed. Its VERY erotic.

Last edited:
Lots of prefernces

I'd like

to see on her hands and knees, getting big cock from the back while getting her throat stuffed.

Surrounded by 3 fat dicks and her on her knees working around sucking all 3

Her riding a cock with her big 36 DDs pressed against the guy, her face screwed up in pleasure and discomfort while receiving another cock up her tight ass.

And many many more

I'd like

to see on her hands and knees, getting big cock from the back while getting her throat stuffed.

Surrounded by 3 fat dicks and her on her knees working around sucking all 3

Her riding a cock with her big 36 DDs pressed against the guy, her face screwed up in pleasure and discomfort while receiving another cock up her tight ass.

And many many more
I'm pretty sure I've had those same thoughts. Lol šŸ˜

My wife and I do a lot of swinging on vacations. We've done pretty much all of these scenarios!

Being a confirmed cocksucker myself, I often fantasize and imagine my wife sucking cock with the same passionate enthusiasm I enjoy. She seems to like giving me blowjobs but I wonder if it's even possible for her to love sucking cock as much as I do or to love "being" a cocksucker the way that I love being one!

Back