Once more with feeling.

Casting all men into the same group of creeps because they ask for an e-mail address then plastering your drama on a naked-photo sub-forum is a bit attention-whoring, no? In a thread where one continuously demands affirmation of beauty, else a viewer be sent off into a bubble of invisiblity? That's all this thred has been for months now.

Dude, you give affirmation to everyone on here, what's your point?

And selling yourself as an indexer is attention whoring too, is it not? Pot, meet Kettle.
 
Pay no attention to the outsider. IMHO he is outside his mind and the realm of reasonable behavior. I have long watched him vomit his "holier than thou" diatribes on Litsters he dislikes and can confidently say he is not worth the effort to type a response other than,"Fuck off!"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The funny thing is that she twisted the context and now has you white-knighting for her drama based on events you know nothing about.

Like I said, funny.

I know who is not funny, you.

And I don't pretend to be a white-night and give out pansy ass roses like some on here.

Enjoy the indexing. :rose:

I wish she could see your dumbass comments. Too bad you're on iggy. Have a good life.
 
Dude, you give affirmation to everyone on here, what's your point?

And selling yourself as an indexer is attention whoring too, is it not? Pot, meet Kettle.

1) I'm not complaining about people discussing my indexing services, am I?

2) You still don't know why you're white-knighting, do you? You take her at her word for no other reason than to do it. If you'd care to actually know the truth I said what I did, not because she denied my request, but because she treated me as if I was a stalker who wanted to get her to cheat on her boyfriend. That's totally crazy.

All for a simple request, from a guy who had done nothing wrong to her. Ever.

If she said 'thanks but no thanks' (which she never did), I wouldn't have assumed the request was lost in the PM shuffle that is LIt. Instead, she blows up on me. I say 'Yeah, I totally deserve that. Psycho.' and it's being twisted that I said that to her a different reason, which simply is not true. Should I have taken the hint? God knows I will now.
 
Last edited:
I know who is not funny, you.

And I don't pretend to be a white-night and give out pansy ass roses like some on here.

Enjoy the indexing. :rose:

I wish she could see your dumbass comments. Too bad you're on iggy. Have a good life.

Ha! Why don't you just admit you don't know what you're talking about instead of attacking me every chance you get? I've never done anything to you and you always complain like a 2nd grader about me (and my AV ahahahaah! what a whiner. Four more years!).
 
So because a girl likes to post pictures of herself somewhat anonymously, she should tolerate the demands of men who for, whatever reason, think she owes them something? Ridiculous.

I know who's going on Conn's ignore list next... and mine.

That is exactly what I am saying. People in general have a tendency to calculate/predict possible outcomes based on certain things others do or don't. A girl who posts naked pictures of her vagina is most likely okay with seeing naked pictures of a guy's cock. It's the reality of this world we live in. You're judged and categorized based on what you do, wear, etc. Neither you nor the girl I was addressing previously, can change that. So, my advise stands. If you don't like what these guys think of you/demand from you, stop sharing explicit pictures.

As for blocking me? I could careless. :cool:
 
Oh fuck off you don't even write like an intelligent person and if you don't care so much why bother posting at all, you're probably just a Nirvision alt :rolleyes:. It's not like the whole of lit is a twitter feed, it's my thread and I can post about what I damn well please, and to the same end it's not as though I'm broadcasting myself everywhere this a small thread on a subsection of a forum that I just do for fun and expression. Your views are lame and outdated, and you just aren't worth my time buddy :cattail: . Nirvision I'll post your PM's like you requested when I get the chance tomorrow , I'm busy, I'm sure you understand how that is with all that sexy indexing you do:rolleyes:.
 
If everyone could ignore those two now I'd appreciate it, business will be resumed as usual tomorrow :)
 
Oh fuck off you don't even write like an intelligent person and if you don't care so much why bother posting at all, you're probably just a Nirvision alt :rolleyes:. It's not like the whole of lit is a twitter feed, it's my thread and I can post about what I damn well please, and to the same end it's not as though I'm broadcasting myself everywhere this a small thread on a subsection of a forum that I just do for fun and expression. Your views are lame and outdated, and you just aren't worth my time buddy :cattail: . Nirvision I'll post your PM's like you requested when I get the chance tomorrow , I'm busy, I'm sure you understand how that is with all that sexy indexing you do:rolleyes:.

Paranoid, and passive-agressive (way to dig at a service I provide from which you sought out for, shows your maturity. :rolleyes:). You're firing on all cylinders today.
 
If everyone could ignore those two now I'd appreciate it, business will be resumed as usual tomorrow :)

You do know you started this particular incident by blowing things way out of proportion, smearing me for no reason based on flimsy evidence? Right?
 
Oh fuck off you don't even write like an intelligent person and if you don't care so much why bother posting at all, you're probably just a Nirvision alt :rolleyes:. It's not like the whole of lit is a twitter feed, it's my thread and I can post about what I damn well please, and to the same end it's not as though I'm broadcasting myself everywhere this a small thread on a subsection of a forum that I just do for fun and expression. Your views are lame and outdated, and you just aren't worth my time buddy :cattail: . Nirvision I'll post your PM's like you requested when I get the chance tomorrow , I'm busy, I'm sure you understand how that is with all that sexy indexing you do:rolleyes:.

Please tell me you did not talk about intelligence. If you were slightly smart, or interesting, you wouldn't feel the need to constantly undress, and take nude pictures to amuse bunch of strangers on the internet. :cool:

You're so busy, you find the time to post pictures daily, and occasionally type long pathetic essays.:cool: The fact you're here on Lit, means your life isn't more interesting or busier than the rest of us. Nirvision included. So, stop with the lame disses.

And admit it already. You love victimizing yourself, and getting everyone's sympathy. It makes you feel important. Maybe even loved? Pathetic!
 
Please tell me you did not talk about intelligence. If you were slightly smart, or interesting, you wouldn't feel the need to constantly undress, and take nude pictures to amuse bunch of strangers on the internet. :cool:

You're so busy, you find the time to post pictures daily, and occasionally type long pathetic essays.:cool: The fact you're here on Lit, means your life isn't more interesting or busier than the rest of us. Nirvision included. So, stop with the lame disses.

And admit it already. You love victimizing yourself, and getting everyone's sympathy. It makes you feel important. Maybe even loved? Pathetic!

does someone need some attention? Start your own thread and you will get all the attention you need. Maybe that is what you are afraid of.
 
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/puppies-the-size-of-soda-cans

rolleyes.gif


awkward%20turtle.jpg
 
Last edited:
:eek: Wtf have I missed!?

BRB making a cuppa to drink while I catch up on dramaz.

I wouldn't say you've 'missed' anything. :rolleyes:

Except adorable tiny puppies. And a huge rolleyes. And an even huger awkward turtle. Which is most definitely NOT an awkward tortoise. :rolleyes:
 
I wouldn't say you've 'missed' anything. :rolleyes:

Except adorable tiny puppies. And a huge rolleyes. And an even huger awkward turtle. Which is most definitely NOT an awkward tortoise. :rolleyes:

Yeah. If only they were even huger so I couldn't miss them. /sigh.
 
I do not sympathize with you, and frankly, I think every guy who is sympathizing with you is doing so to minimize the possibility of you discontinuing your exhibition. you're such a drama queen, but then again, I'm not surprised. You're an exhibitionist. You crave attention, and you take it in anyway you can get it.

Having said that, there is something called " the secret cause." Despite what your intentions were upon deciding to post naked pictures of yourself, you gave your viewers an opportunity to prey on you. In other words, you put yourself in harms way, and you have only yourself to place the blame upon. So, If you can't ignore the bad feedbacks, the uncalled for confessions, and requests, you might as well stop posting explicit pictures.

Besides, deep down, you know you're causing all the inappropriate comments which you're complaining about. Because, what you're doing (putting up naked pictures) is inappropriate too. If you really expected men to neither react inappropriately, nor force themselves on you; you'd be leaving your house naked, or flash guys in real life. :D So, save us the Drama, will you?:cool:

Nudity on an adult website is inappropriate according to whom? why are you here?

I will concur that amongst the fawning you will see a certain amount of syncophantastic flavor to SOME Of her fans. If you've actually follow this particular thread you will note that although I find that she's polite to all that are civil to her she tends to be a little bit more intrigued by those that aren't offering ego feeding comments. But that's the life of a beautiful girl on or offline anyway so what's your point?

Note before you accuse me of rushng in with a white knight complex to rescue the fair princess...(which happens to be true in my case however it is illrelevant to the argument at hand).... I'm confident that the lady can defend herself adequately against your specious assertions.

Your brand of moral relativism is not only immoral it demonstrates flawed thinking.

There's really no difference to your argument and those that argue, "well you were wearing an awfully short skirt or you were in the wrong part of town late at night so the rape was inevitable."

Even if one could predict with a high degree of certainty the rape is going to occur under those circumstances that makes it neither deserved nor something that could not be deterred by any number of factors after the woman allegedly places herself in harms way.

Anything from a random passerby with a set of balls to the girl having a sig sauer in her purse.

Personally I wouldn't encourage her to grapple in the muck with you but to be blunt you picked the wrong chick buddy- she might be English but she's definitely NOT disarmed.


NOTE: I fired of the above diatribe in 1 stream of consciousness as an immediate reaction to his post having not read anything below it.

I haven't followed this to know that there was even a discussion about nirvision... A couple of comments before I ignore-

People in general and progressives n particular love the trumpet their intelligence while they step on their cerebral dick.

Did you on notice that when nerdvisionless obvious alt was in a back and forth, he forgot his place and answered as nervous-gin in response as the alt...( I love the name calling my voice to text keeps coming up with him so I'm leaving them in with slight literary license taken)

I've never thought this the place for politics- there are better places if one is interested in politics to have actual meaningful discussion. (Not the one can have one with a liberal.) That said I was thought his avatar was pretty stupid; worshipping at the altar of Obama.

His entire attitude is typical of progressives- they are paternallistic protectors of women minorities and the downtrodden- as long as you stay subservient to their views...as soon as you step off the reservation you're a b**** a house n*****

There's a quote I'm not sure who its by that refers to this concept is the soft tyranny of low expectations. Liberals talk this way about women and minorities all the time just not in front of women and minorities. The other day this minority woman was talking about how conservatives need to change their tone to me be more inclusive or they're going to be made completely irrelevant did they need to quit listening to their crazy crackers on the fringe... she didn't even realize that she's making a racial slur wall talking about racial insensitivity.

Just because my tax dollars from working hard sent your lame ass to college for student loans that you're never going to be able to afford back with your lack of critical reasoning skills doesn't make you intelligent.

WTF are they teaching these Nimrods in universities? You can tell from the way he speaks and writes that he is definitely college educated and no I don't mean that as a compliment. There's no such thing as a secret cause; causes are either identified or not... Even if 1 by any number of message can identify a causation for an action that doesn't preclude the possibilities did that 1 still has causes yet to find. Reminds me of the commercials "it's a secret the bankers in the fat cats on Wall Street don't want you to know." Here's a clue spend less than you earn invest the rest... Similarly he should invest some of the time he spends whipping out his er...intelligence browsing a public library or a used book store. That list of books that you were forced to read in college that filled your head with such smart ideas actually aren't the only books on the planet believe it or not.

Since you don't probably know where your local library or used bookstores are why don't you go to the interweb to Wikipedia and look up voyeur and exhibitionist. The two need not coexist in the same body. As an example, although I'm quite comfortable with my body I neither feel the necessary need to show my dick to random women nor do I feel the need to grab a picture of some hot gay guy of the web to use my avatar... this makes me not an exhibitionist... not that there's anything wrong with being an exhibitionist (I own several trench coats these days just in case I become more open minded on the subject) at the age of about 12 or 13 I tried a little bit of an exhibitionist it and it went very badly. So now I stick to voyeuristic pursuits.


:eek: Wtf have I missed!?

BRB making a cuppa to drink while I catch up on dramaz.

And in other more interesting developments....

Where the hell have you been? I could go for a cuppa YOU.

Remember if our British Invasion of hot chicks stop posting explicit pictures, the terrorists win.

So grab grab a camera n scoot back over to your own thread for some long overdue objectification.
 
Last edited:
You've already made this unreadable on my iPad. Thanks:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top