Need

I watched her walk into the living room, fancy and eligant. Her words echoed through my mind. Vampire. Over and over that word rang through my head and I couldn't believe it could be true. It all made sense though, didn't it? I mean I've always had a thing for vampire lore, girl dressed up as vampires, the whole deal. That explained what it was about Althea that made me so ridiculously attracted to her. Since the first time I met her, it was like my body was on fire for her and that was why. It had to be it.

My heart thumped in my chest as I realized I was in a vampire's home. Though I didn't think she was going to kill me, after all if that was the case she would have done that already. Hell she even saved me from werewolves. Oh christ, vampires and werewolves! I was either in my worst nightmare, or best fantasy. I needed to find out more though, I needed to know why Althea had sought me out. I had a feeling that this was all because she came into my life and she would have answers.

I walked slowly into the room and took a seat in the chair across from her. The fire was pleasant smelling and very warm. I didn't know I was cold until I had sat down. It was nice and I sat there in silence for a bit while I let the fire's warmth soothe me. While I sat there, I watched Althea. She looked nervous, upset and worried. The question was why? Despite the emotion on her face she was by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The fire added a blush to her flesh that made me want nothing more than to brush my lips all over her body, especially her breasts.

"So," I said, "this has been an interesting night Althea." I smiled a bit and shook my head, "If you knew more about me, you'd know about the huge collection of vampire media I have at my apartment. Like books, movies, comics, everything. I love vampires, something about them has always kind of drawn me in. But they were always just a fictional fantasy."

I leaned back and sighed, "I always dreamed of one day meeting a vampire. A real live vampire, though I didn't know what I would do should I really meet one, I just always wanted to meet one. Now I am sitting with one right in front of me and I have so many things I want to ask you. All childish things like, can you lift a car? Or show me your fangs? Stupid things."

My eyes narrowed at her, trying to read some kind of response from her, but she kept looking at the fire. "Then there is the other stuff I'd want to know from a beautiful woman like you. Although I guess I can figure out what your favorite food might be." He smirked, "I guess the thing I need to ask you first though is, what are you going to do with me?"
 
I heard this heart and it only was a bit off from normal. This didn't make sense, why was he not reaction the way he should have? The longer it would take from him to panic the worse it would be and the more I would worry. But at least he was being logical and not running away. For no reason then being my blood-bound the wolves were after him and they had already shown that they would use any method available to keep Jake from me.

It was true, I had been in his home and had a collection nearly as large as mine. It was a personal inside joke that I collected all of that junk and no one had it right yet. Which was a good thing because the publicized truth would get that person killed. I wanted to tell him how there was a big difference between fact and fiction and I wasn't a hundred percent sure that he would like the facts of my life or my kind. Movie romanced us and book used us as sex icons when in truth we were little better then animals. Okay we were worse, animals had souls, we didn't.

"Interesting..." The word made me laugh. Why wasn't he yelling or screaming? Why wasn't he cursing me or trying to kill me? I had thought that I could make friends with human once upon a time. I had befriended a girl who by looks was the same age as me. We were the best of friends for about five years until she noticed that I didn't age. She had confronted me about it but I played it off as just good genes. After a laugh about it we became even closer until we were like sisters. It had lasted another two years before she circled back on the not aging thing. Because we were like sisters I told her the truth, breaking my oath of silence for a friend that I could keep. She ran out of my house screaming and later that night as I slept her brother broke into my house and emptied a clip into my chest and together they burned down my house, with me still in it. I had barely made it out alive and it had taken me three whole days to heal from it.

My eyes were darkened by the memory as I turned to look at Jake. "Yes I can lift a car. I've lifted a tank and a locomotive. I'm not sure what my limit is. I've never found the need to test it." One second I was in the chair the next I was straddled in Jake's lap with his chin in my hands tilting his face up as I bared my fangs for him. I was angry because he wasn't responding how I thought he should and I was going out of my way to try and scare him. If he was going to leave me I was going to make sure I gave him a reason that would be all my fault.

Ducking my head down I scrapped my fangs over the thin skin that protected his jugular. "It's a shame you don't like to be bitten." I whispered against his neck, tasting his skin with my tongue. But before he was even able to react to my touch I was across the room again leaning back on the mantel of the fireplace.

I hardened when he called me a beautiful woman. I was distancing myself from him and every wall I placed against his killed a part of me. I should just let him kill me if that's what he's going to do. I thought sadly. Better to die at the hands of someone you love then by a slayer out drink every drop of your blood. "I would be willing to bet that you're guess would be wrong." I hated the smirk on his face. How was this funny. Why did my body still want to go to him. Once he came to his senses he would kill me or lead me to the wolves. "My favorite food is Eggplant Parmesan with garlic bread that has been toasted so the outside is crispy and the inside warm and fluffy."

I was staring back at the fire again. The answer to his last question was complicated. I wouldn't force him to stay here but if he wanted to leave I would follow unseen, always protecting him. "As many things I want to do to you," I turned to look at him again my eyes burning despite every thought that I felt to the marrow of my bones. "The answer is in what you want to do. I won't force you to stay here and I won't let the wolves have you. Because of me and the way your body calls to me, you're now in danger." My eyes grew sad. "I didn't mean for you to be brought into this world like this. I-" I shook my head. "I wanted it to be different. To be special. I wanted you to see the beauty of all the things we hide from humans but it didn't happen that way." I sighed and watched the flames eat at the wood, sparking and crackling. "I can't see how being bound by the moon is the better outcome then being loved and bound to me." I growled into the fire. The Fates were just teases, giving me what I didn't know I wanted then throwing him to the wolves. Literally.
 
I held my breath when she suddenly was in my lap with her fangs bared. I knew what she was trying to do to me, but i also knew she had sought me out for a reason and it wasnt to hurt me. At least not physically. I let her breath against my neck and I was right, she did nothing. Instead she vanished from my lap so fast i swore i could feel her weight on me for seconds after she appeared at the fireplace.

I glared at her. She refused to look at me as if she was waiting for me to run from her. Fact was though, everything happens for a reason. There was a reason i had a love for her kind and this was it. She was everything i could want in a woman including fictional parts. She had saved me because Mac wanted me for something else and whatevrr it was it would keep me from her. That was the last thing i wanted.

I walked up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders, "Althea I am not scared of you and i am not running." I brushed her hair to one side and smiled. "I do have bad news though." I whispered as i moved my mouth to her ear. "I fucking hate eggplant," i told her and then i pressed my lips to her neck and kissed her.

I dont know why i did it. I somehow knew that she would let me do whatever I wanted to her. I meant something to her and i would find out what it was. But i wouldnt force her to tell me. She had kept that part a secret for a reason and i would leave it alone for now. She would tell me when and if she was ready.

What I did want was her. My body had wanted her for much longer than my mind did, but now the two thoughts were in agreement and there was nothing more in the world i wanted right now than to have Althea as my own. I feared that a man and a vampire couldnt be together though. I waited for her to push me away as i kissed my way from her neck up to her cheek. My hands slipped from her shoulders and wrapped around her stomach pulling her against me.

"Does a vampire as beautiful as yourself ever want to be with a man for pleasure? Would a small time guy like me ever have a chance to have you if even only for a single night Althea?" I whispered, my voice hot with need.
 
Jake's touch shook me from the inside out. His words crumbled the walls I had struggled to build since the moment Mac changed. His mouth, Gods his mouth melted every touch of ice on my body and turned it to liquid fire. I didn't want to believe his words but his body didn't lie. I laughed and gave up even trying to fight this thing between us.

All of that quickly changed when he informed me of his bad news. I hoped it wouldn't be followed with a stake thru my heart because that really, really hurt and unless blessed by a priest of my blood, it wouldn't kill me.

"Why does everyone hate eggplant?" I relaxed again taking a deep breath in. I had been holding my breath but now that everything seem to be fine I breathed with ease. "You should let me- make- some for- you." I stuttered over the sentence as his lips burned kiss marks into my skin.

When he pulled me close I molded my body to his and arched my back to press my ass against his groin. My head felt heavy and dizzy. This was what I had wanted the first time my aura brushed against his. I was dying from thirst and Jake was the only thing that could quench my thirst. I tried to hear his words but the blood pounding in my ears made it hard.

"From now till the ends of my days you are the only man who can bring me pleasure." I already belonged to him and my body would forever reject another's touch. I knew the lessons from my father, bedding him would only make my longing to bind him to me harder to control. It would awaken my body to the feel of him and I would hunger for nothing else. I wanted to laugh. How much worse could it get.

"Jake." I cried at his voice and all the want I could hear in it. Looking over my shoulder I saw in his eyes what his voice had already told me. "If you want me for just the night, till the end of the week or until time itself grows old and dies I'll be yours. Just ask it." How could he not see the worth in a man such as him. I wanted to tell him that I was made for him, that he was the one thing to save me from losing the fire in my life and turning slayer. That I was here to fit him as much as he was made to fit me. But for as much as my lips burned to tell him everything I knew I wanted something more.

Lifting my hand I cradled the side of his face and looked up into eyes that could hypnotize me. "Tin kardiá mou. Psychí mou." I whispered softly bring my lips to his.
 
I didn't know what she said just before she kissed me, but I didn't care because my world exploded when her lips pressed softly to mine. I grunted into her mouth and worked her lips with mine pushing against her soft wonderful lips with everything I could muster. Her body arched against me, and I felt her soft, tight ass press against my crotch. My body trembled and my fingers tightened against her stomach, as if they wanted nothing more than to tear her clothes off and feel her against my skin.

The fact that she was so willing and eager to subcome to me gave me a hint of what her big secret was. Something about me made her feel things that I figured weren't normal for her kind. The way she seemed to melt against me as we kissed, hell from the moment I touched her, I felt her body just relax into mine. Perhaps there was a reason I felt such desire for her beyond her beauty. Hell I wanted her long before I learned she was a vampire. The knowledge of her vampirism only served to give me the confidence to make a move on her.

That sounds crazy when you think about it. Learning that she was an immortal killer pushed me to make an attempt to take her sounds like I want to die. But this immortal killer had plenty of opportunities to kill me if that was her aim. In my office, in my apartment, at her home, hell she could have even let the damn werewolves tear me apart if she so much as had a minor desire for me to see harm. But she didn't, she did everything she could to spend time with me including trying to work for me. The thought of being the boss of a vampire who could snap me in half with one hand was funny to me when I thought of it.

That being said, she could have done any number of things to me. But she didn't, she saved me, she feared for me, she protected me. The way she pressed her body to mine, the way her tongue pushed against mine as if she wanted to drink down my taste until it overflowed out of her...I might think she loved me.

Love!

My eyes popped open and I broke the kiss. I looked into her eyes, feeling her turn fully toward me the desire humming between us. Her breasts pressed against me and when I opened my mouth to speak I couldn't. There was only one thing I wanted right now, and any consequences could go fuck themselves as far as I was concerned.

"I want you." I told her. "I want you so badly my body burns for you. If I am under a spell I don't care. If you want my blood, I don't care. Just let me have you for now." I kissed her again, "Where is the bedroom?"
 
My tongue twirled and mated with his and I drank the taste of him. If there was a heaven for me it would be in the arms of this man, with the flavor of him on my tongue. It was all I knew and the more I learned of him and his body the larger my heaven would grow. I growled low in my throat and opened my mouth wider for him. I've never kissed a human before but years of habit of not showing my fangs cause my kiss to at first be almost shy in it's opening. But that didn't last long. I quivered with anticipation, I wanted to know the feel of his tongue brushing against my long razor edged canine

The last thing I expected was to feel Jake pull back and break the kiss. My eyes flew open questions shielded behind years of control. I had doubts about my abilities for a second. I had never had sex as a means to gain pleasure, it was just a need that my body had that sometimes became impossible to control and I filled it when that had happened. But it was never with a human before. I had watched enough of them to know that we were the same in many things including physical relations.

Jake didn't give my doubts time to grow into anything damaging when he opened his mouth. Hearing him say the things he had just said, it was a pleasure so sharp it nearly buckled my knees. The binding ritual words sang in my heart and I was tempted to just give my heart what it wanted regardless of the free will of the human before me. It would be wrong to do such a thing. Binding him to me wouldn't make him love me, it would just lengthen his life to the span of mine and maybe give him powers. Someone unbound like me didn't understand what was given and taken from one person to another about you spoke the words and shared blood. Father had said it was impossible to explain with words, it was just a thing felt and lived.

Such heavy thoughts were dulling the desire and I stopped truing back in my mind from that spiral of questions. I wanted Jake and he wanted me and that was all that mattered. "This isn't a spell as far as I know. And if it is I'm just as caught as you, if not more." I confessed wrapping my arms around Jake's warm body. I loved the heat I could feel from it, the strength in it. He wasn't a vampire but in my eyes he was perfection.

I was also aware of the offer of his blood. That was something else entirely. I didn't want to think of how my body had tightened with uncontrolled want at his words. I had dreamed of what his blood would taste like over and over again but I didn't know if I trusted myself not to bind him one I truly tasted him. I nuzzled into his neck drawn into it's rhythmic pulse. I could already feel how easily my teeth would sink into his flesh. I was told the effect was erotic for a human and addictive for a vampire. The heavy rich texture of his blood... My mouth opened and settled over his vein teasing the skin there. Red hazed around the edged of my vision as his blood called to me. I wasn't strong enough to play like this and I pulled away from his neck.

There were ten bedrooms in the house and mine was the third to the last from where we stood. It wasn't the largest room but it had the best views. It was the highest room in the house and in the light of day you had an unbroken view of the estate's lawn and forest. Out the other dies of the room was the view of the large lake that reflected the moon on it's perfect shimmering surface. The room before it had become my bedroom had been the mistress suite but as it have never been used as such I didn't care. What I did care about was the minutes it would take to get there.

I smiled wickedly at Jake and flashed us into my bedroom. There was a warm fire and all the candles in the room were lit. I had always prepared the soft glow of natural light versus the modern electricity that the old house had. And with my eyes I didn't need the harsh light of man made bulbs. "This is my room." It seemed strange to me that I hadn't announced that this was my house but I felt the need with my room. Part of it was because I hoped that he approved of it and another was because other then my parents, he was the first person to set foot in my room.
 
Things blurred for me when she nuzzled against me. I felt her breath on my neck and her mouth opened. I waited for the pain of her teeth sinking into my throat, but she didn't. I realized she was teasing me, showing me that she could take me whenever she wanted, but she didn't want me like that. It was proof that she didn't mean me any harm and in her arms I would live forever. I felt safe, I knew how powerful she was, how good she was in a fight and knew that death would reach her before it could ever hope to lay a finger on me. The thought of her dying for me didn't sit right in my mind though and it was just another red flag in my brain telling me that there was a bigger reason for her infatuation with me.

Then there was that heady rush of movement and suddenly we were in a bedroom. It was very midevil looking. Something a princess might have lived in long ago. I wondered how old Althea actually was, maybe this had been a princesses room. She certainly could be a princess.

I stepped away from her, momentarilly distracted by the new surroundings. My body felt cold away from her though, the lustful need that pumped through my veins at the moment yelled at me as the feel of her body faded. I moved to her bed and put my hand on the matress pushing on the soft mattress. "This is nice." I told her with a smile.

Then I straightened up and locked eyes with her, I pulled off my shirt and threw it blindly away. There was a flare of light as my shirt landed in the burning fireplace. I winced and watched my shirt almost instantly become consumed by the fire. "Oh shit. Sorry." I told her blushing. Then I smirked, "You are so beautiful it is distracting."

I lifted my hand and beckoned her to me, "Come here, I want to feel your hands on me." I told her, a naughty promise in my eye.
 
I didn't clutch at him when he left my side but I felt the loss of him as if he tore my sprite and took it with him. In a ways I was sure he had but it had been giving long before this. It amazed me that I felt these things for and about Jake. I felt the need to please him, to see him smile and keep him safe. I wanted to know that he was happy and taken care of that most of all that I all that he saw and wanted. "Thank you. Of all the homes we own this on is my favorite." It warmed her deep down that he found her room nice. I was excited to show him the rest of the house but there were things I wanted to see first and I wasn't disappointed.

Jake's arms moved in slow motion as I watched him remove his shirt. Inch by inch expanse of skin was shown beneath the edge of his shirt. It was mesmerizing and every hair on my body vibrated. My lips parted and I breathed deep, there wasn't a part of him that I didn't want to mark as mine. I wet my lips and would have missed the shirt burning in the fireplace if he didn't say anything about it.

I blinked slowly and turned towards the burning shirt and smiled. "Sheevra will find it amusing, it's no problem. I like you better without it anyways." I wanted to kiss the blush that covered his cheeks and felt mine color in the same way at his words. "Thank you." I looked away shyly.

The look in his eyes when I raised my head to look at him make my heart race. My step were faulty as I neared Jake. I swallowed and both hands reached out and rested on his chest. I fanned my hands out over his skin. A jolt traveled from his body to mine and I gasped at the current as my body returned to call of Jake's.
 
I sighed happily as her hands pressed to my chest. I savored every moment of her fingers over my skin as her hands splayed over me. My hands came out and took her hips, my fingers molding around the shape of her body. Never before had I felt this way with a girl before. Through my relationships in college and high school and little hook ups afterwards, nothing felt so perfect as she felt to me right now. She gave me all of her attention, and that was something incredibly new to me. Never before had I felt like I was a woman's entire world at the moment. Althea had that look in her eyes, like there was nothing to her existance than me.

Her gentle caress of my skin was enough to excite me. She seemed to want to memorize every part of me, the way her fingers played over every little bit of definition of my muscles. I moved my hands up to brush my fingers through her hair, when my hands reached the back of her head I gripped her hair and pulled her into a kiss. Her soft sweet lips mashed against mine, and I forced my tongue into her mouth. Before I had felt her hesitation allowing me inside of her, but there was no stopping me now. My tongue danced in her mouth, I felt her fangs and I felt how sharp they were. A little dab and I could nick my tongue on them. I was tempted, I really was tempted to simply nick myself and let her taste me.

But I stopped myself and pulled away from the kiss. Then I grabbed her and jumped back onto the bed pulling her with me. Sure I didn't have super strength, but I was strong enough to lift her 110 pound ass without trouble. I flopped onto my back with her on top of me, the position made her hair hang in from of her face wonderfully. I smiled up at her, feeling the weight of her on my crotch. If we had been naked in that moment, I don't think there would be anything that would have held us back.

My fingers moved up and played with her top. I was trying to find the clasp or string that needed to be undone to get it off of her, but my experience in this type of clothing left me puzzled. How did that shit come off? I decided to play it off my moving my palms up to cup her breasts through the material of her top. I smirked at her and said, "I think you've got too much on."
 
My heart stopped and my eyes fluttered closed as I leaned into the kiss. Never had a man touched me like that. His body made demands of me and I fell to please. It wasn't hard on my part, this was what I wanted too. My mouth opened but not fast enough for Jake as his tongue forced it's way inside mine. Our tongues battled against each other's and at the light brush of his tongues over my fangs moved my hands to wrap around the back of his neck. The taste of his mouth alone was powerful and left me weak and panting when he pulled back that I was glad he had not nicked himself.

I laughed when Jake pulled me with him to the bed. I wasn't sure if I would get used to the way he so fearlessly handled my body. I had always been treated more as a hunter then a woman and that Jake saw me as one and treated me so was something I hoped would never grow old. My hair curtained around his face and though I could see him just fine flipped my hair to one side so the flickering candle light could play on his face. I followed the light with the tips of my fingers, a soft smile on my lips.

I was trying everything I could think of not to think of how his body felt under me and the excitement I felt in him. It wasn't that I didn't want this to happen but I was enjoying having another be in charge. I could feel his fingers to play with my top and when it turned to cup my breasts I could guess that my top was providing trouble. It was confirmed when he told me I had too much on.

"Let me take care of that for you then." I bent my head down and kissed Jake lightly on the lips and moved off his body. Standing there I smiled a glint in my eye as I took off the jacket first. The top was in truth two pieces, a top corset that laced in the front and a bottom piece that also fastened in the front. With my back against he fireplace I slowly unlaced each eye of silken material. I wanted to just tear the thing off me and give myself to Jake but I was going to tease him with my slow movements.

When the silk tie was threaded out of the last eye I tossed the piece to Jake and parted the corset and removed it. My breasts tightened and the nipples hardened exposed to the slightly colder air of the room and Jake's gaze. I bowed my head and only looked up at him thru my lashes. There was a slight tremble in my hands as I unfastened the bottom piece and removed that too, leaving me bare from the chest up. I wondered if that was enough for him and walked back to the bed side with a sway to my hips.

I crawled back over Jake's body and laid down my chest pressed against his. "Ah." I closed my eyes praying for control. I wanted to shred what was left of our clothes off our bodies and feast off Jake's body and say the words and share the blood that would bind us together forever. I shook my head and was forced to block the feel of my breast against his heated skin. Forget the way I could feel his heartbeat. I tried to cover the sigh/moan by gently clearing my throat before looking back down at Jake.

"Tell me something I don't know about you."
 
I watched her unfasten her coreset top with hungry eyes. I wanted to see the expanse of her newly exposed flesh. I couldnt wait to see what her nipples would look like and how they would sit on her firm wonderful breasts. What she revealed, did not disappoint me. Her nipples were small like little baby toes on her perfectly shaped breasts untouched by age. I licked my lips as she came to me, sliding her body across mine. Her nipples were hard and i could feel them scrap along my chest as she came up to me.

Our lips met as she settled against me, her breasts mashing into my chest heavilly. It was wonderful to feel her like this. Again i was stricken with wonder on how she felt so good to be with. Our bodies seemed perfect for each other, fitting together like lock and key though the truth of that was still waiting to be decided.

She sighed against me resting her head nuzzled to my neck. Then she asked me to tell her something she didnt know about me. I didnt know how much about me she actually knew so I stared up at the ceiling for a moment. My body cried out for the promise of sex her half naked body gave me. But i also felt no rush to push it to that point.

"Something you don't know." I thought for a moment. "Well since you are probably going to see it soon, i should warn you that i knly have one testicle. I was born with an undevleoped ball so i have to say i am only half man for you." I smiled at her letting my fingers pkay through her hair. I felt like i could lay with her forever like this. She probably had endless stories to tell me. Countless things she had seen in her lifetime.

I let a finger trail up your back, "Your turn to answer something. How old are you?" I asked.
 
What he told me bothered me. It wasn't that he only had one testicle, bonded pairs would always grow with child. It was the carrying, labor and first year of the child's life that was the risky part. Children were the most treasured creation to her kind. Many parents only ever were gifted with one child and with the high rate of birth dead in infants it made them all the more precious.

No, what bothered me was the way he said he was only half a man. "If that was true, you being half a man I wouldn't be drawn to you. I wouldn't burn for you the way I do." I didn't know how to tell him that he was better then every man out there because I was his and he was mine. "There is nothing about you that could lower your worth in my eyes. You can be held no higher." I assured him kissing both his cheeks, his forehead, nose, chin and lastly his lips.

I wiggle on top of him his fingers raising goosebumps and tickling me. I have never been ticklish before but I squirmed and twisted under his hands. I took a deep breath and concentrated on answering Jake rather then the feel of my body wiggling against his.

"Um..." I had stopped counting ages ago. "I was born 321 AD so that makes me..." I cringed, was I really that old. "1,691 years old..." I whispered ashamed. As the years went by and times changed age between two people had started to really matter. I almost wished I had admitted that in my native tongue but I didn't want to refuse Jake the truth of me.

Scared that now would be the time that he would reject I turned away from him but didn't move off his body. If this was going to be the last seconds of our bodies touching then I wanted it to last as long as possible.
 
Another red flag was raised when she explained how much of a man i was in her eyes. If i didnt know any better i would say she was in love with me. But maybe it was even something beyond that. There had to be a reason why this vampire, creature that had lived through so many centuries, was wasting her time with me. She had gone through a lot of effort to get to know me and be by my side. Hell if it werent for the werewolf attack i doubt i would have her in my arms right now.

I decided to ignore it for now. There would be time later to talk to her about it. I smiled when she told me what year she was born in. I whistled and tilted my head to look at her, "You look incresible for your age." I joked with her. I shifted under her, becoming aware that my body very much wanted hers, my hard on pressed into my pants and probably her hip.

"I can only imagine the kind of stories you can tell me of the shit you gave seen. I mean you've literally been through the majority of modern history." I continued to trail my fingers up and down her body. "You have to promise to tell me about them sometime. I wanna hear about cool vampire things you've done. Like have you ever scared the shit out of someone from history i would have heard of?" I asked.
 
I laughed and the tension of being rejected for my age left me. "Yeah I guess I do." I moved up and sat straddled over Jake's lap and looked down at him. The balance of our contact was more centered between our groins. I really wanted to talk to Jake more, get to know him and him to know me but my body was getting impatient and it was becoming harder to ignore all the things I had been ignoring.

Promising to telling him everything about my life was no problem. For me it meant that I would get to spend more time with him but I was afraid that my life wasn't as excited as he hoped it to be. "I keep the knowledge of my kind shrouded in legend out oath of silence reigns us in from hazards that would expose our kind." In my life it was better to be unknown by the masses for the things that you did then found by the few and killed for it.

Still I racked my brain for a story that would please him. Albert Fish was a slayer that had been found but I wasn't sure that was a story he wanted to hear. "Maila Nurmi was one of the few humans that knew of our kind. She was a mistress of a Vampire." That wasn't very exciting but then a memory came to mind. "I scared Attila to death."

It was one of the first hunts out by myself and I had yet to learn how to control my emotions and hide what I was. The slayer knew who I was before I had spotted him and he thought to kill me before I was even aware of him. But he was cocky and approached me alone in the dark head on. The battle was fierce and the slayer had no problems using all the advantages of our kind. I returned each blow with one of my own and in the charged adrenaline of killing the slayer I head a noise and spun around my eyes glowing with their mixed colors in the night. The man who was superstitious by culture and nature choked on what was eating and the bone punctured his lungs and he pounded on his chest to get the air back into him.

I shrugged after the telling of the story. There were more details to the story that I opted out of telling him, like how the dismembered pieces of the slayer's body was held in both hands and littered the ground at my feet. Or how I had been seen calling sky fire to char the bloody pieces that I held. "I was young and I had lots to learn. It was a long while still before I was given another chance to hunt on my own."

I wasn't one to linger much on the deeds of my past. It was long and after so much time years blend into each other and became a jumbled mess that was better left untouched then to think back and remember all the human lives you have touched. I wasn't cold hearted either and had take many children of slayed parents and gifted them with the will of a distant 'Aunt' who left them everything she had possessed. But the children were human and as I kept an eye on them, they all aged and died. And while I had never been an active part of their lives they were my wards and I had cared for them. Reaching back for a story to dazzle Jake with brought up the unforgotten faces of people long dead.

I made a throat clearing sound and drawback from the part of my mind that held such memories. I looked down and filled my eyes with the sight of the man under me. This is what I wanted to think of, the time that I wanted to be in. Not trapped under memories that I could not change. A slow smile came to my lips and I moved my hips to the music that sang in both my mind and body. I felt Jake's erection trapped between us and I loved my leather clad body over it wishing that there was nothing between us as I danced over him.

"I want you." I whispered the words the barest glimpse of fang showing at the request.
 
I listened to her story carefully. Learning of things that she had gone through at such a young age. Well young for a vampire I supposed. One thing was clear to me as she told her tale though, the memories hurt her. I didn't like that, I didn't like the thought of bring her pain, and something told me that if I asked her to recite her entire life to me she would do it without question, even if it hurt her she would do it.

I smiled at the end of her tale in an attempt to reassure her. I had that nagging feeling again that something was odd about this. Her devotion to me just felt odd and out of the blue. I could understand maybe if we had hung out more but I couldn't help but feeling like this was a kind of romeo and juliet thing where we were meant to be together. Maybe for a vampire that feeling was more intense. I wouldn't argue my atraction to her, I wouldn't argue that she feel amazing against me.

They say each person is suppose to have a soul mate. Could it be that my soul mate is an immortal being? How cruel fate must have been to her to force her to live 1600 years before finding the person for her.

She sat up on my lap and I felt her wiggle her hips into my groin. "I want you," she told me, a sultry smile on her lips and a burning need in her eyes.

My body tingled at her words, but even more so by the look in her eyes. Never would I have imagined a woman would look at me with such a pure sexual need. Especially a woman as incredibly beautiful as Althea was. Her tits stood proud and firm on her chest, the air having turned her nipples into small diamonds.

I sat up and clasped my hand over her breast, "Then take me my goddess." I told her. Then I bent my head and wrapped my mouth around the breast my hand wasn't clasping. My tongue flicked at her little nubby nipple, tasting her silky smooth warm skin. My jaw gently bit at her tit, meading her soft flesh in my mouth. I shook with desire for her, I wanted to lick her everywhere, I wanted to see her bathe in me. I wanted to do so many things to her, so many dirty dirty things. I've never wanted to cover a girl in my semen, but her perfect skin made me want to shower her with my seed. A horribly dirty and degrating thought but I wanted it nonetheless.
 
I cried out when Jake too my breast in his hand and mouth. I was greedy for the touch and held his head to my chest. It felt like lightning crackled over my skin everywhere he touched me. I was trying to undo his pants but my hips were refusing to break contact with his and in what little space there was between our bodies I grew frustrated.

I wanted to say sorry for what I was about to do and I was only half way positive I did say the words as I battled with his button with shaking hands. When it didn't give way I tore the jeans, popping the button and tearing the zipper from one side. I expected to feel skin but there was another barrier and I growled feeling automatic offence from the thin fabric.

"Ah-ha." My breath was stolen from me when I felt Jake's teeth claim me but it was gone before I wanted it to be. I had an image of Jake biting me around my nipple and beads of blood swelling from the teeth marks as he licked up the running trail of crimson. "Bit me." I begged my voice pleading with him.

My hands had forgotten their objective but the moment my lungs started again they remembered and fought for the feel of him in my hand. AH! I wanted to scream. There wasn't enough room because my body would not move away from his. I tried to logically tell myself that breaking the contact now would be in favor to both of us but I feared that if I moved away I wouldn't be able to feel anything closer then the separation of the fabric barriers.

There was physical pain in moving away from Jake so I could better get a feel of him. The position over him gave me little room to work him the way I wanted to but I didn't want to move until he bit me.

"Tell me if I hurt you." I was losing control and I wasn't sure I would be able to keep from feasting off him like a person starved to the point of death. My fangs could grow longer when excited and they were now at their full lengths and they barred over my bottom lip. I had always be tempted to fed, all my kind were, but it was a choice not to but as I looked at Jake I knew there would be no choice. I would taste him, I just prayed that I kept him alive when I did it.
 
I felt her wiggle and grasp at my pants, trying to get them undone without breaking contact with me. She couldn't do it though, super strength or not, there was nothing she could do to my jeans without moving away from my body long enough to do it. It seemed to anger her and I didn't understand that. But the way she arched her back toward my face meant she must have really enjoyed my mouth of her breast for her movements pushed her breast into my mouth more, as if wanting more.

She lifted enough finally, and there was a tearing sound. I felt my jeans rip away in tatters and smirked. Well that would be one way to get me out of my pants. Then she let out a growl and told me to bite her. I paused every moment, my tongue pressed against her nipple. Did she really want me to...Did I? As my tongue resumed tasted her flesh, caressing over her sweet soft skin it thrilled me to think of marking her with my teeth.

She growled again as she realized my boxers where still in place, and she didn't like that much. I pulled away from her breast enough to look up at her and my heart skipped a beat. Her eyes had changed color, like the vampires in the movies and were now a scary but awesome sky blue color. Her fangs were long and seemed ready to bite at me. I guess she wouldn't be sucking my cock like that anytime soon.

Not wanting to back down, and not wanting her to think she scared me I moved my mouth back to her breast, shifting to the side so all that was before me was her sweet meat. I opened my mouth and bit at her breast. At first I was gentle, just holding her flesh between my teeth. But slowly I increased the force biting down, if I had her fangs I would have pierced into her easily. Then suddenly I felt her skin give and suddenly my mouth filled with her blood. The taste shocked me enough to jerk away, and blood dripped from my mouth and onto my chest. Though I swallowed a little, most of the blood dribbled down my body.

I waited for her to be mad at me. My eyes looked to her breast and saw a perfect imprint of my teeth on her skin. Her breast was a little bloody from the teeth marks, then I watched as her skin healed right before my eyes. I literally could watch her flesh pull itself back together. But what was left behind was something even weirder. I reached up and wiped the blood away from her skin and saw that even though her breast had healed, there was a perfect scar of my teeth on her body.

I blinked, "I didn't know vampires could scar." I told her, "I'm sorry Althea, I wouldn't have done it so hard if I knew it would hurt you."
 
I felt his mouth over me again. I trembled as his teeth bit down and I closed my eyes my heart picking up speed as his pressure grew. Where there should have been pain, there was pleasure. My hips were grinding into Jake's groin and when my skin gave I shivered. My eyes squinted tightly together and rays of light burst behind eyelids. I didn't know what this was, I had never felt anything like this before but I felt ever beat of my heart and Jake's as my blood spilled from my body.

He jerked away and it shook me from my high. When I opened my eyes I saw my blood on his mouth and body. My fangs drew back and the eyes that I hadn't know changed colors flooded back to my tri-color iris. There was something like fear in his eyes and I didn't like the way it settled in the pit of my stomach. I loved the way his lips were stained with my blood, it was part of the bonding rite that he take me into him as I would him and the sight only make me feel more for him.

Scar? I looked down at what he was talking about and saw what he was talking about. My left breast held the mark of his teeth and there was a tightness behind my eyes that almost felt like tears. I was marked as his and even if he didn't understand I knew what it was. "It's okay." I cupped his cheek and tilted his head so he looked up at my face. "I didn't feel any pain." In was quite the opposite, there was a flood of release when he bit me that was near in sensation of a orgasm but different in the way that I felt in more on the inside of me then the outside.

I kissed his lips and tasted the copper taste of my blood. It was my blood and I could will it as I wished and wiped it from his body when I sat back from the kiss. "Do you want to stop?" I was worried that I had pushed him too far, that I had asked too much of him too soon. I tried to not let Jake see how much the question effected me. I didn't want to stop but I wouldn't force him to do something he didn't want. If we wanted to stop I would let give him any room of the house and lock me in the cellar. I wasn't sure that I would be in full control when I slept and it would be safer that way.
 
I didn't understand the question. Stop? Why would I want to stop? This was the most intense experience of my life and it was only just beginning. I shook my head and wondered if she could teach me the trick that cleaned up her blood so I could use it on the stains in my carpet. Then I leaned toward her and kissed her, moving in closer so I could bite her lower lip gently. "You told me to bite, so I did." I said. "Now it is your turn to do something for me."

I leaned back and pushed her hips away from my crotch so I could pull my shaft out through the pee hole of my boxers. I was hard, very hard. In fact something had happened to me because I have never seen myself so hard before. Now I could say that I knew my dick pretty well and there have been times when I've been proud of my boner. Every guy has those everyday normal boner and there are those days of super boner where for whatever reason our dick is just a little harder and a little bigger than usual. Today though, I have never seen myself so big. Althea must have encouraged everything my body could spare to make my cock the best it could be for her. I would have bragged about it, but she had never seen my normal boner so I wasn't going to say anything to her.

I smirked up at her, "I bit you, now I want you to suck me." I told her. Now perhaps telling a vampire to suck your blood filled cock wasn't the best idea in the world. But again I figured she would have hurt me already if she was going to do that, and so long as it didn't kill me I was kinda okay with her drinking a little of me. I thought it would be a sexy thing to have her drink from me in such an intimate place. Though I wasn't going to come out and tell her to cut my cock because well, I'm not crazy.

Not THAT crazy.

My eyes found the mark I made on her breast and wondered if she would now have that for eternity. A memory of me to be with her forever. That was a thought I really liked.
 
Jake teased my lower lip and I swear I melted. It didn't matter that I was years older then him, that I could kill him with my pinky if I so wished because I was under his power and would do anything that he asked me to do. If he told me to walk thru if, even if it killed me, I knew I would do it. I wasn't sure that was correct but I didn't care as long as it pleased Jake.

When he pulled out his erection my head swam and grew dizzy. What he asked was simple enough but did he knew how bad his blood called to me. If he did I wasn't sure he would still ask the same of me. I moved off his lap and pushed him back deeper into the bed and crawled to him on hands and knees. As I stared at him with glowing eyes I thought how he was the most beautiful prey I had ever come across.

I stopped when my head was above his groin and I looked down with hungry eyes. His blood warmed my body and the beat of his heart filled my heart. Blood lust was a new feeling to me and I was drowning in it. When I realized what was happening to me I tried to calm but it was too late. I bent my arms and rested on the flat forearms with my ass in the air, knees still straight. My mouth gravitated to Jake's femoral artery and the tip of my tongue trained from the side of his knee to the juncture of his hips. The spice of his skin was stronger here and the smell of pennies more tempting. I wanted to bit him here and now but he had asked something from me and I wasn't going to deny him.

I told his shaft in my head and just held it feeling it's heavy warmth and velvety skin. The veins that trailed under his skin beat under my hand. I looked up and felt the first thread of fear. I didn't want to hurt him and unlike me, he could be hurt. It wasn't that I didn't want to do this because I did, I just was having doubts about my control.

I swallowed my fear and with the tip of my tongue licked the underside of his penis from tip to the start of his sac. His skin was salty and there was a flavor of musk that widened my tongue when I licked him again. I looked up and watched Jake's face as I opened my mouth and careful of my fangs sucked the head of him in my warm wet mouth. The pulse of his blood was harder to ignore with it's beat on my tongue. I jerked back and slowed my breathing. My fangs wanted to sink into him. I shook my head and took him in my mouth again my tongue swirling around the tip of his head.

His blood was still drowning we but the more I sucked and licked the easier it became to forget about my want and turn to his. I bobbed on his length taking him all of him into my mouth, not even flinching as I deep throated him. I hummed and worked the muscles as if I were swallowing around him. When I needed to breath I sucked up to his head and flicked my tongue over the slit. Using the flat of my tongue I caressed the v where his head joined his shaft using different pressures. All the while my hand played with his ball. I wasn't sure how sensitive he was about the fact that he only had one but I wanted to lick and suck on it as well and hoped that it wouldn't offend him as I lowered my head to his sac.

As much as I wanted it to be all about him, his blood was never far from my thoughts and as much as I tried I couldn't keep my fangs from growing. When they became too dangerous to suck on him I licked and nipped up and down the inside of his thighs but even with a nice thick vein there my favorite stop was to the left of his shaft and up a little ways. It was like it was fitted for my mouth when I nipped at him. I was getting a little rough and on my way down from licking and sucking at his hips down I went to mock bit that spot and grazed skin, drawing blood.

I reacted the same way Jake did and jerked back watching the little nick well up with blood. It wasn't full enough to run down and stayed there as a glistening red bead. None had touched my lips and I looked up at Jake unsure of what to do now. I wanted to lick it up but I wasn't sure how he would react to that.
 
Althea was a goddess, now I was certain of it. Maybe not the kind of goddess found in your normal tale, she wasn't an angel that was for sure. But in my eyes she was nothing short of my Aphrodite. The way she crawled over to me, her movements crafted for the purpose of exciting me in that most primal of ways, I knew that tonight was going to be intense to say the least. I put my hands behind my head so I could watch her.

Her breath moved across my skin as she moved her lips across my thighs. I noticed her hesitation when it came to my manhood. She reached up to touch it but paused, as if she wasn't sure she could trust herself with it. It became obvious to me that she had to steel herself before she touched me, but when she did I thought my world would explode. Her skin was electric and it sent pulses of pleasure shooting down my length in up my spine.

She held me for a while just letting me sit in her hand, shaping her grip around my girth. Then her tongue, oh god her tongue. Such a simple thing to bring such esctasy was wonderful. A lick as if I were a lollipop and yet something so much more. My fingers had to grip my own hair to keep myself from grabbing at her and forcing her further. It was pleasing and yet such a tease all at once. Fortunately my goddess didn't make me wait long.

Her mouth felt incredible. Hot, wet, the rough texture of her tongue tasting me all the way down. Into her throat I sank without so much as a cough. She moaned into me, letting the vibrations give my ball that tingling sensation of orgasm without actual release.

She was a creature of such immense strength, and yet she handled me with such care. Her hand lovingly held and fondled my ball as if it were the most important object in the world to her. I closed my eyes and just savored this bliss.

Then something pinched me and I thought she had bit me. Part of me had been waiting for it this whole time, but the other part was terrified of it. I jerked my eyes open and looked. It was only a nick, not even hardly a scratch. It bled only a tad, maybe two drops if that much. Yet Althea's eyes locked onto that tiny little spot of hemoglobin if it were the last sip from the fountain of youth.

I watched her eyes move from the spot of blood to mine and I knew the question behind her gaze. I nodded softly, "Taste it. Tell me how I taste." I whispered.
 
My tongue darted out and cleaned the spots of his blood. In those few drops I felt the thread that connected us by the fates. My mouth clamped shut fearing the words that burned in my throat. Είστε ομόλογο αίμα μου... the words sang over and over waiting to hear them from my mouth before it provided the next words that would bind us together.

"Είστε ομόλογο αίμα μου." I said the words and in my eye saw another thread add to the single glowing one that connected us. The two strands twisted to each other and I knew that every words that came out of my mouth would add another strand to our connection until it was cord strengthen by love and unbreakable. Ανήκω σε σας...

It was wrong. Jake did not love me and I would not force him into this life. Guilt banked the fire that burned my words into my mind and I stopped. I would that do that to him unless he asks. The threads pulsed once, twice then lost their glow. They were still there I could feel them but I wasn't manipulated by them anymore. At least for the moment.

"You taste like the dead of me." I laughed dryly the smile on my face torn with the fury of emotions in me. My fang receded again and I kissed the spot where his blood had been and moved to kiss a trail to the tip of him and down his shaft where and placed the last kiss on his ball. My tongue on the way back up his body left a wet trail behind and I raise up on my arms so I could stare face to face with him.

My hands touched him, memorized the feel of his body as I stared into his eyes. "Jake." I said him name and a shiver rolled down my spine with the pleasure of saying it out loud. I don't know what I wanted to say but I felt like I needed to say something. "Kiss me." I sighed leaning towards his face. That wasn't what I wanted to say. I wanted to explain to him the acts that would bind us together but I didn't know how or where to start.

I would give him time. As much as it will kill me, I will give him time. I promised as my lips met his.
 
I watched Althea respond to my taste in ways I had never seen or read in any book. The pure bliss that washed over her face was amazing. I was fasinated by it for two reaons, the first being the fact that ive read so much literature on creatures like her that to see her live and up close was incredibly interesting to me. The second reason was that her pleasure was because of me. It was my blood that was feeding her if only a small amount.

She uttered some words in Slavic or something. They were hard to place for they sounded more ancient that anything used today. It reminded me that she was almost two thousand years old. God i loved that thought, i loved the idea of picturing her in the outfits she must have adorned through the centuries. I wondered broefly if she might have one of those outfits still laying around.

She moved close to me a look of satisfaction yet a hunger for more in her eyes. She told me to kiss her and I did. Oh god did i kiss her, my mouth worked against hers and my tongue probed into her mouth. I wanted her to have more of me. More than that poor little drop, so i jammed my tongue aginst her fang, her sharp tooth pricked me easily. I grunted as i began to bleed a little bit onti her tongue.

I felt her body tense as my blood dripped into her mouth a little. I didnt care that she could loose control, i wanted her to have me tonight. If i was going to be with her anymore after tonight then i needed to know what it would be like to be with a vampire in every way possible. It was already the single most intense experience of my life and i hadnt even been inside of her yet. Shit she still had her fucking pants on. I realized with a bit of excitement that we had only begun to scratch the surface of the pleasures we could have together.
 
The kiss was hard and demanding and the last thing I expected to taste was his blood. I wasn't sure if Jake had done it on purpose or not but his blood coated my tongue. The two drops were teasing tastes of a paradise that I would die for but this was enough that it brought me close enough to touch. I growled low in my throat and tried to keep what little control that I had.

'He's tempting me.' A part of my mind screamed in frustration. 'Give him what he so obviously wants. Be the vampire that knows that you are.'

I knew I shouldn't have but I lead his tongue into my mouth and sucked, rewarded with more blood. My body was shaking and my head was whisperering to me, begging me to do all the things that I had thought about since I met him. I wanted to be weak, to give into my every want but I didn't.

With hands maybe a bit too rough I gripped Jake's shoulders and pushed him away from me. Deep breaths didn't help because all I smelled was him. All I could taste was him. My hands released Jake and fitted closed until the the nails bit into my skin and pain jarred me into a more controlled frame of mind.

"Jake." I was surprised by how my voice shook and how weak it sounded. "Please, don't tempt me. I don't want to hurt you and if you keep doing that..." My eyes flashed with the hunger I was trying to control. Human blood was new to me and that it was his made it even hard for me. Blood lust was the highest of high for my kind and I feared that before this night was thru I would give into it and wake the next morning to the cold dead body of Jake, drained of blood. "I'll end up doing something I'll regret and my life is too long to life with losing you."

Ανήκω σε σας... The words were back and they were stronger then they had been a minute ago. Heat scorched my body from the inside out when I didn't give into the chant. I cried out and kissed Jake with a desperation that I didn't think I had.

I pressed myself into his body to every inch of us was touching. Hands touched every inch of his back and ran thru his hair. With my mouth I pressed and kept the words from being spoken. I made sure his tongue stayed away from my fangs as my tongue darted into his mouth and felt the textures there. The ridges of his roof, the soft flesh under his tongue. My tongue even brushed against his teeth on both sides that I could touch.

I wanted to feel the weight of his body on me, I didn't want to wait anymore and I distracted myself from everything that I felt and though with just Jake and the sensations of our bodies. "I need you." I whispered against his lips when I broke the kiss. I wasn't sure how he would take it but we were both in need and I didn't think he would mind. With speed and strength I rolled us over so his body blanketed over mine and wrapped my legs around his hips pressing closer to the hardness that I felt there.
 
I could feel the change in her. Her body went tense as she suckled the blood from my tongue. I thought i could hear a growl rumbling through her chest but i couldnt be sure as it was extremely subtle. Then she shoved me back the force made me bounce on the bed. The look in hrr eyes told me i may have overstepped my bounds, and i expected some sort of relatiation.

She didnt though. She just looked down at me with her hungry eyes and pleaded me not to tempt her. I heard the trembling in her voice and i knew that maybe i had almost gone to far. Then she was on top of me and kissing me. I dont know if she was trying to say it was all okay or what. I wasnt going to argue i kissed her back, this time i let her use her tongue to explore my mouth. And explore she did, her tongue was everywhere and i loved it. I wrapped my hands around her and trailed my fingers over her back. This woman just felt incredible every part of her seemed to sing with me.

Then suddenly she was under me. I dont know what happened but she must have used her speed to flip us over. I lay on top of her and smiled down at her. She told me she needed me and i knew what ahe meant. Though she still have her pants on and my fingers began to fiddle with them. I was determined this time though and soon i figured out how to peel her pants down her soft smooth legs.

She was naked under me, the heaven between her legs seemed to glow like the gates of paradise. My cock was hard and ready and i felt like the time has come to get down to brass tacts. I lowered myself on top of her, fitting my tip to her soft hot entrance. Then i was sliding inside of her. She was tight, but her body to opened around me softly and willingly. Her body trembled and i gasped as i slid into her like a key fitting into a lock.

My eyes met hers at the same time as our hips met. I took a deep breath and whispered, "Oh my god." My voice shook. She felt perfect inside. Her walls wrapped around me perfectly, providing me complete sensation. There wasnt a part of my shaft that wasnt being caressed my her tight insides. It was like we were meant for each other. Our bodies fit together like a piece of a puzzle.
 
Back
Top