Ohio

Dayton here, any ladies want to chat?

I had some damn fantastic beer in dayton today...as always.

Ah... a nice sober..quiet night at home. Jezus. I miss this... im a bit sad I wont have another till sunday.

Hey sweet cheeks. Its been busy. Thats for damn sure. But my friends from england left today... so now I do laundry..dishes and pack for the last half of vacation :) ahhh a whole day to myself tomorrow with the kiddo.... im pretty stoked.

Yours??

Hey sweet cheeks. Its been busy. Thats for damn sure. But my friends from england left today... so now I do laundry..dishes and pack for the last half of vacation :) ahhh a whole day to myself tomorrow with the kiddo.... im pretty stoked.

Yours??

Really good, lots of laughs and good food. Little sick of the hillbillies setting off fireworks. lol

Yeah, You'd think so...but NO. I fully expect to hear more tonight. Redneck wonderland...

That does sound crappy.

Ugh off to do more laundry..dishes..and pack. Have a good day ya'll :)

Im not sure ill be back... have a good rest of the week just in case

That does sound crappy.

Ugh off to do more laundry..dishes..and pack. Have a good day ya'll :)

Im not sure ill be back... have a good rest of the week just in case

damnit, get your sweet ass outta here...you're supposed to be on vaca!!!! *spank* :rolleyes:

Holy hell you girls and guys are doing horrible at keeping this on the front page...

Except for you neighbor. Way to go :)

Ok... back to my regular schedule hiatus ;)

There are some lovely beers here!! And some open minded peeps, even better! So I hope they come out! Where abouts are you located in OH?

Back