Question about posting story

KingsWoman

Experienced
Joined
May 6, 2013
Posts
50
I would like to post an audio story with illustrations (mildly fun photographs, not of human figures).

Under the new system, am I best off doing this by uploading a Word document with the photos embedded in it?

Can that be a .docx file, or does it have to be .doc (or .txt or .rtf)?

Do I also have to submit the images on the uploading website (where I submit my audio file)? Or if I embed them in the Word document, will that be enough?

When uploading a story in a Word document, will it help if I put in the html tags for anything that's underlined or emboldened? or will those be part of the Word document so I don't have to worry about it.

Thank you.
 
I don't have the answers you seek, but thought you might get more views on this in either the How To or Authors Forums. Good luck!
 
First, this is the wrong place to post this thread, as has already been said.

Second, as far as I understand it, although .docx works, .doc goes through faster.

Third, as far as I understand it, they can't pair an audio story with images. However, you can ASK for certain images to be melded into a written story, by saying:
****insert image XYZPDQ.jpeg here****
in the written story, however I believe you have to post the images to Literotica, and they have to be all yours.
 
Oh dear, I'll go there and post my message. I thought people here might know more about posting images in a story.

I have posted audio stories with photos in them already. It was quite complicated and the story often appeared without the photos, then I had to write in and ask for them to be reinstated.

What I mean is, that I would post the audio file, and as I almost always post the text version of the story as well, I would sometimes add some photos in to that.
 
Back
Top