Fleshlight Fun

Sign me up

too funny, as I just wrote a blurb about the exact subject! We were at an adult store that sells pretty much everything and has live models. The check out clerk was trying to talk one of the guys in the store to use the 'fleshlight' as she wanted to watch. she even offered to pay for it and who ever used the toy could keep it...no one step up and came in the light:devil:



I have wanted to try one of these since I first found out about them, enjoy watching others use them and would gladly let others watch me use one!!
 
This makes me feel like I should have gone for the see through one...

I do love my normal one though :devil:
 
Stepping stone

Been thinking about this since watching the posted vids last night...for those guys who are into eating creampies and are hesitant or don't have a willing partner, what a perfect way to start. Wish some of the vids had that added element in them!!!
 
With as many women popping in here to say it's hot for them...

What is it about it? What is it that's different to you than seeing him use his hand?
 
Flashlight Fun

When I first saw this post, I thought it said "Flashlight Fun," and I thought, what the hell is that? I guess I need some new reading glasses.

After watching the videos, I said to myself, "Oh my god, I've never heard of such a thing." And, I thought I knew a lot. I guess there's always more to learn, right?

I've always been jealous that women had all the toys. I thought where are the boy toys, I want to play, too! Well, here's the answer. I'll have to get me one! ;)
 
Fleshlight. Check.

So glad to have found this thread. I have one and recommend it highly. To the men: Be sure to invest properly in the real deal; there are cheaper alternatives that I've tried before getting Fleshlight, and I feel I wasted my money. I'm not pussy-simulator connoisseur, but that's been my experience!

Back to the flesh and the light. So I'm now reminded I should get mine out of the closet. A year ago I had a ladyfriend who so loved my physique that she wanted to watch me use it on myself. Well, I guess I knew she would probably like to watch, so I suggested it and she loved the idea and loved the event even more. It was a huge turn-on to be objectified like that and a fun way to morning glory.

I find that I cream pretty hard in that pussy toy. It's as if my body believes it is in the real thing. << Suppose that's the best customer satisfaction phrasing that the makers could hope for!

So, one of my fetishes is watching a guy jack off. I love the intensity of it, and especially love hearing the groans as they shoot cum all over their hand or stomach or chest. Lately I have gotten into "fleshlight porn." Watching guys jack off with a fleshlight really trips my trigger!

Does anyone else find this erotic? Do any of you guys own a fleshlight? I would love for you to share your stories about the first time you jacked off with your fleshlight!
 
I want to get one of these for my husband so I can blindfold him and we can role play another woman and switch between me riding him and then the fleshlight. I'd like to get one of the fake pussy ones so I can rub my juices on it and put that up to is mouth during the "fake threesome" so he can pretend to eat a pussy while I ride him!!! Ooh what fun!!!
 
You're an awesome wife. Great idea. Have fun!

I want to get one of these for my husband so I can blindfold him and we can role play another woman and switch between me riding him and then the fleshlight. I'd like to get one of the fake pussy ones so I can rub my juices on it and put that up to is mouth during the "fake threesome" so he can pretend to eat a pussy while I ride him!!! Ooh what fun!!!
 
With as many women popping in here to say it's hot for them...

What is it about it? What is it that's different to you than seeing him use his hand?

Well, it's a form of jacking off, so that's a trigger for me. But what makes is SO HOT is the reactions of the men when they stick their dick in it. They're enjoying the hell out of it! If you put a wig and lipstick on the fleshlights, you would swear they were fucking the real thing. And if you notice, the vids are not that long. These guys are blowing their loads in short order.

So, I want to know. Does it feel like the real thing? How tight is it? How long do YOU last when you jack off in it?

I'm just curious like that;)
 
I want to get one of these for my husband so I can blindfold him and we can role play another woman and switch between me riding him and then the fleshlight. I'd like to get one of the fake pussy ones so I can rub my juices on it and put that up to is mouth during the "fake threesome" so he can pretend to eat a pussy while I ride him!!! Ooh what fun!!!

That's Hot! You're a nasty little wench! :devil:
 
Thanks for reminding me to bring this beauty out for later!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top