Kinky little fantasy :)

it would be very wild, knowing that the closer you both get to cumming your gonna get it all deep inside you. the even more intense part with the right guy imagine him just filling you with cum for hours only resting for a short while and then pushing back in and giving you even more. what do you think are you ready for that? let me know

Rob

That's a really hot description

Re

Hi Tessa....
Yes, great fantasy. Happened with a girl I knew once.....she and I were in love...or intense like.. or maybe it was just list, but we even talked about what if she got pregnant....

Jay

I love the thought of cumming deep inside of a pussy and knocking up a girl

My wife makes me wear condoms. I would love to knock a random girl up. Ultimate fantasy. And something that I would want to actually do. Pvt me for more if interested.

What kinda kinky mood you in tonight?

I'm intrigued with the idea of milking a toy during multiple sessions and saving his issue each and every time. Each session as a failed orgasm, I wouldn't want the toy to enjoy the exercise.

Then giving it all back to him... using one of those ejaculating strap-ons. Just, well. Because.

I'm intrigued with the idea of milking a toy during multiple sessions and saving his issue each and every time. Each session as a failed orgasm, I wouldn't want the toy to enjoy the exercise.

Then giving it all back to him... using one of those ejaculating strap-ons. Just, well. Because.

You really know how to turn me on

You really know how to turn me on

tumblr_n09pg1POPo1qazbuuo1_500.jpg

Emptying yours... and again...

Then we'll load this bad boy up. Ready?

Ooooh yeah! Teach that toy a lesson

Sounds absolutely incredibly delicious.

Back