Boys that act like girly sluts

All you gurls make me so horny... makes me want to dress up and play.
I have a fantasy in which a gurl friend has a place where I can come to play dress up.
It would be a place where I could keep a wardrobe, have sexy things shipped to and be free
to dress from head to toe and have a fantastic play time with a like minded friend.
I am very limited with what I can do at home trying to keep my secret fantasy a secret.
Buying sexy things from a store is always a challenge for me because I'm so shy about it... although it is a bit of a rush involved.
In fear of being discovered, I never keep any of my purchases for very long and it breaks my heart at times.
I am so happy to have LIT. I can share, enjoy and fantasize through all you gurls and your sexy things.... thanks.... jhane :kiss:

My feelings exactly always a ton of sexy stories and comments on Lit. I wish you lived closer I have an extra closet you could keep your outfits in for as long as you needed to. We could dress up and enjoy the evening painting our toenails or whatever comes to mind.

I have a fantasy in which a gurl friend has a place where I can come to play dress up.
It would be a place where I could keep a wardrobe, have sexy things shipped to and be free
to dress from head to toe and have a fantastic play time with a like minded friend.
I am very limited with what I can do at home trying to keep my secret fantasy a secret.
Buying sexy things from a store is always a challenge for me because I'm so shy about it... although it is a bit of a rush involved.
In fear of being discovered, I never keep any of my purchases for very long and it breaks my heart at times.
I am so happy to have LIT. I can share, enjoy and fantasize through all you gurls and your sexy things.... thanks.... jhane :kiss:

very sweet... please.. fantasize all you want !!
I can't wait..

I enjoy your fantasy!

oh to have that little secret hideaway maybe shared with other gurls

Just a picture of me sitting in my cabin waiting for someone to come and lift up the hem of this skirt and please me.

Last edited:
I'm crawling up between your widespread thighs so I can lick and suck on your balls

I would love to find this girl in my bed some night. The things I could do with my tongue yumm. I know I don't even come close but have to send out a pic.

i would still get on my knees and suck your dick and swallow your cum!!!! the purple is hot wish we could see your high heels you were probably wearing with that outfit.

I'm the sluttiest sissy on earth! Read my stories and tell me how you'll make me your bitch! I have so many slutty lingerie pics I'm dying to show

Big Dreams

I woke up a little feeling a little slutty this morning with big dream

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
good night........good morning

going to bed. have my black thong on to sleep in, only to help my hornyess factor when i wake up for my dildo ride tomorrow morning, my ass will be stretched like a tight little pussy and will be dripping wet as well. im going to fuck the shit out of my dildo and spray in my dirty little cum slut mouth scooping up any i miss to eat as well. like us real cum lovers do i wont swallow it right away i will sit there and play with it in my mouth. feeling ever difference in consistency some thick strands some liquidy goodness. I may even blow bubbles with it! hot little cum bubbles!! once im satisfied ive met my cum play requirements i will swallow it all and remove my dildo only to lay there and reminisce the experience that has just transpired.

Back