Men who love their nipples sucked

I'd come immediately..
tumblr_nmjfk207Tb1ti52yzo1_400.gif

tumblr_nq4fps6Xwx1s1qf6no1_400.gif

I get off on having my nipples sucked and tweaked . Most Sundays, my wife and I laze around in bed, with her playing with my nipples. She then sucks my nipples, vert gently at first and then with gusto as though sucking them for milk! Oh what a pleasure it is. She bites them, licks the small bumps on the areola,and squeezes the till it almost hurts. The session ends with me jacking off while sucks my nipples to a mind boggling organs. I am getting hot just thinking of it. LOL

This is soooo hot!!!

My nipples are so sensitive that if I am close to the edge, just nipple play can bring me to the edge and even over it...

I can honestly say I've not had it done, but I'd be open to it. They'd have to be gentle first time though or I'd be laughing forever. :rolleyes:

OMG yes...I am creaming and teasing my nips every day, daydreaming of having them suckled as if they were a womans breasts, full and succulent, even, OMG, lactating...:eek::eek::eek:
I get off on having my nipples sucked and tweaked . Most Sundays, my wife and I laze around in bed, with her playing with my nipples. She then sucks my nipples, vert gently at first and then with gusto as though sucking them for milk! Oh what a pleasure it is. She bites them, licks the small bumps on the areola,and squeezes the till it almost hurts. The session ends with me jacking off while sucks my nipples to a mind boggling organs. I am getting hot just thinking of it. LOL

Yes and I enjoy them being played with too. It always makes me super horny.

hubby wants it too, and my turn-on is that he feels kind of guilty to reveal his feminine side...
So I tease him by licking and suckling his nips, asking him in his helpless arousal how it feels to be a woman...OMG...it drives him crazy...:devil:

Years ago, I had a girlfriend who introduced me to sucking my nipples and she also had long fingernails which she would drag around my nipples. so wonderful to feel. Love it. Makes my cock harder, and it has never felt feminine to me.

Woud love to have to done to me. Open about sexual things so if it's pleasure then i try

It's been too long since my nipples were sucked and nibbled - want and need them to be played with soon

I’ve told my wife I like her to do to me the same things I do to her in bed, so nipple sucking is a regular part of sex for us. When she licks, sucks and bites my right nipple during foreplay it’s like a shock goes through me and makes me writhe in pleasure. And if she goes back to my nipples when I’m close to cumming it pushes me right over the edge.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have very sensitive nipples. I found that from a lover just after graduating university. She wanted to suck and nibble them during foreplay. Boy am I glad that she asked. I almost came from her doing that! From then on during self play I always tease my nipples and will sometimes use a vibrator on them. The stimulus is incredibly arousing. I’ve enjoyed just nipple play with a lover as well and fortunately she can cum from just that, as can I. Nice to see this thread.

I also have very sensitive nipples. I found that from a lover just after graduating university. She wanted to suck and nibble them during foreplay. Boy am I glad that she asked. I almost came from her doing that! From then on during self play I always tease my nipples and will sometimes use a vibrator on them. The stimulus is incredibly arousing. I’ve enjoyed just nipple play with a lover as well and fortunately she can cum from just that, as can I. Nice to see this thread.

I am using vibrators on my nips too...can almost come from doing that...
attachment.php
:kiss:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I love having my nipples played with, stroked, pinched, sucked.

Have sometimes wondered about getting them pierced.

My nipples are so sensitive that if I am close to the edge, just nipple play can bring me to the edge and even over it...

Sensitive nipples here, too. A much older lover discovered how sensitive my nipples were, and she loved licking and sucking them since she knew how hot it made me.

hubby wants it too, and my turn-on is that he feels kind of guilty to reveal his feminine side...
So I tease him by licking and suckling his nips, asking him in his helpless arousal how it feels to be a woman...OMG...it drives him crazy...:devil:

Have you suggested wearing panties to him. I could help bring out his feminine side even further ?

Have you suggested wearing panties to him. I could help bring out his feminine side even further ?

No, he's not a crossdresser, just has erotically sensitive nips and some kinky fantasies about his breasts...and close to a climax he sometimes whispers some of them, or better to say, moans them...

Interesting how we're all wired slightly differently.

I'm a bi guy, but nope, my nipples have never been an erogenous zone for me.

I did have one bi girlfriend years ago that liked to suck mine and I enjoyed it---but I was turned on more by the idea that she had a strong need to suck on breasts rather than any physical sensation that I was feeling.

A couple of years ago, my wife discovered how sensitive my nipples are. Best when she gently rakes her fingernails across them. HOWEVER, it seems like they're directly "wired" to my asshole. Because when she does it, or sucks on them, my need to have something in my ass skyrockets. Then we go right to plugs or, on occasion, she pegs me with one of the strapon cocks we keep around.

Back