daddy's baby

oh wow u have an incredibly sexy body...so hot...those amazing tits, sexy nipples, perfect ass, beautiful pussy...u got me so hard im am going to cum looking at u
id love to have u cum in my mouth before i do :)
taste every inch of u

thanks for sharing your sexy self with us
 
...alittle peek

holy shit babe!! you look fantastic. dont ever be shy at all. i want you so badly i can taste it! id love to suck your perfect tits to get the milk out, and let it dribble down my chin as i moved to suck your sexy little clit...mmm let the juices mix and drink them all up!!
 
i love my nipples to be sucked.... and i am a nursing mommy, sooooooo i have alittle milk if you want to try some.....

You are a hot Mama. I would love to be nursing on your tits and tasting your breast breastmilk.
It's so sweet and makes you so horny.
 
WOW! Great ass, looks amazing in a thong.... Can't wait to see more.:rose:
 
Sometimes I need it hard and sometimes I need it soft. Tonight I need someone to hold me and take me sensually and passionately..... PM me.....
 
Your daddy must be very proud of you, Wiamtb ! You are quite a sexy woman ;)

Sometimes sensual and passionate can be just as lust invoking as a hard and fast encounter....with lots of long drawn out kisses and caresses and teasing....lots of fleeting touches and nibbling.... Definitely makes for some very hot play time and sex...
 
That pussy needs some attention!! Umm I wanna lick it Also!!
 
Your daddy must be very proud of you, Wiamtb ! You are quite a sexy woman ;)

Sometimes sensual and passionate can be just as lust invoking as a hard and fast encounter....with lots of long drawn out kisses and caresses and teasing....lots of fleeting touches and nibbling.... Definitely makes for some very hot play time and sex...

that sounds amazing!!!!! I like to vary sexually. everyday my favorite thing is different. today your "fleeting touches and nibbling" is my new favorite.
 
This it's great to wake up to. I like those panties with the bite on the back too.
 
More Milk

Oh honey,

The thought of sucking milk from those lovely nips sent me over the edge....

I'd love you to taste my cream!

Brilliant thread, gorgeous!
 
Wow away for a bit and come back to soo much goodness. Yes I would love to sample your milkshake indeed. Hmm not sure which I would like to do first, bite or smack that pretty ass. Would love to see the front of some soaked panties indeed even though I love what you have shown of undies so far.

How are things for you?
 
oh my you are so sensuous and arousing and I love the way you express yourself
 
Back
Top