Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gravy huh. As long as it has nothing to do with CG's swamp sludge in the moat I'm game.

Speaking of, where'd he get off to. And where did the wimmens disappear to?
* falls from the rafters dramatically*

One.

Got any coffee?

Gravy huh. As long as it has nothing to do with CG's swamp sludge in the moat I'm game.

Hell no. It's what I can whip up in the kitchen.

One.

Got any coffee?

Good to see you.

I think there is a French Press around here somewhere. Shall we go look?

I'll keep watch. I'm worried. Would you bring me back a cup? After you ladies are done, of course. :D

Good afternoon everyone. So, whats the zombie kill of the week? Last week I heard it was a lil Granny had a piano hung up over her door.

Aside from spankings, pesky undead, loofahs and 99.9% pure soap, and weapons that I cannot operate let alone pronounce, what did I miss?

Well, I had a busy night. I had company for a little bit, then I went down to the radio room and tried to contact any other survivors out in the wasteland. I was worried that PW left and she wasn't answering the radio. The nervous energy led me to head outside and survey a plot where we're going to put a garden. We are going to need to grow healthy vegetables for you.

Forgot to tell you that we bagged a few pigs while we were out last night. Maybe someone can do up BBQ tonight.

This begs the question; are we going to have Carolina style, vinegar/mustard based sauce or a sugary, ketchup based sauce? I wonder if our Sauce Boss will answer this one correctly.

...next time you're out, bring me a live one. Companionship never hurt, and they never complain about my singing. A pet piglet would be great.

We need to catch a Viet-Namese Pot Bellied Pig! What will you name it?

As long as it has nothing to do with CG's swamp sludge in the moat I'm game.

Hey, at least we're not drinking that stuff.

I was um, counseling a young lady that was missing her friends and family.

One.

Hey! I thought I told you to stay up there! :devil:

Artina Heartflash said:
Now I like this idea. Take the enemy and put them to good use.

It'll be the first thing they've done correctly in their lives.

Are you sure you won't stay? I promise I won't shoot your son. LOL

This begs the question; are we going to have Carolina style, vinegar/mustard based sauce or a sugary, ketchup based sauce? I wonder if our Sauce Boss will answer this one correctly.

IMO there is no incorrect answer. It's all based on preference. Mine is hickory smoked/sugary, but I can make whatever people like.

heh!! ...He's not sick, so he needs no cure.
He hasn't a whole lotta brains of his own...but he's got my good heart.

So, is he the Tin Man after the wizard's gift, or the Scarecrow before?

CG, I am just visiting here and there. There are a few interesting, attractive folks here, but I can't take up refuge. I belong to another company (not of this earth.)

We could make you stay, but I would never do that to those who come freely and I know you're a free spirit. Come back to us when you can. Your wisdom and kind heart are always welcome.

BTW, I don't hang my "hat" anywhere. It's a tangled crown of barbed wire...and a lot of people can't handle it. Every time someone removes it, it grows back, spawn from my nerves. I think you've seen that at another locale.

I fashioned a collar for a lady once out of barbed wire, in another life. Thankfully, I grew out of that.

I'm just a signal carrier. I move from storm to storm... *sigh*

Tell the others that we are here, and that there is refuge, food, and safety for all who can contribute. And a new life for those who can't as we teach them to become part of something.

Carry on, dear. You have a lot to handle here. :) Let all you do be done in love.

Words to live by, except when we're expending ammunition. But even that I do for my fellow man. At least the living ones.

IMO there is no incorrect answer. It's all based on preference. Mine is hickory smoked/sugary, but I can make whatever people like.

Very diplomatic. The correct answer is "REALLY good Q doesn't need sauce."

But let's have some anyway.

Good afternoon everyone. So, whats the zombie kill of the week? Last week I heard it was a lil Granny had a piano hung up over her door.

I would vote for the center of face (I don't shoot for center mass with zombies.) shot I took on the rotting truck driver with my black powder pistol last night. At least, I think he was a trucker. He was wearing a Kenworth hat and had a C.W. McCall eight track in his down vest.

But by all means, submit your creative ways of taking down the undead; we'll come up with some new ones.

Very diplomatic. The correct answer is "REALLY good Q doesn't need sauce."

But let's have some anyway.

Well, hells bells, son. I do make 'em dry first. I just use the sauce to finish them for those who like it wet.

I'm a might bit ticklish. Hope you got some rope to keep me still.

Don't be telling me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master. Shit, yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be tickling or nothing.

*static pops and hisses from a loudspeaker in the corner near the ceiling*

"Your attention please!!! It has come to my attention that some people approaching the bunker are actually troll zombies. These are the worst kind of undead!!! These are the ones who in their past life sent you all those unsolicited PM's here or pics of their junk.

All ladies interested in dishing out some revenge should grab a weapon and join me topside. Show them what you think of their writing skills by displaying your shooting skills. Think their conversational skills were crappy before? Silence their monosyllabic moaning once and for all with well placed shots to the cranium. Hurry, there are lots of one post trolls wandering in towards our home!

*crackle, hiss.....*

And yet you don't know about tv pilots?

I know a lot about movies, some about TV, not much about tv pilots. I recall I said nothing about piloting boats.

*static pops and hisses from a loudspeaker in the corner near the ceiling*

"Your attention please!!! It has come to my attention that some people approaching the bunker are actually troll zombies. These are the worst kind of undead!!! These are the ones who in their past life sent you all those unsolicited PM's here or pics of their junk.

All ladies interested in dishing out some revenge should grab a weapon and join me topside. Show them what you think of their writing skills by displaying your shooting skills. Think their conversational skills were crappy before? Silence their monosyllabic moaning once and for all with well placed shots to the cranium. Hurry, there are lots of one post trolls wandering in towards our home!

*crackle, hiss.....*

Be careful, ladies. The dumb ones are the most dangerous.

*Som grins hearing the announcement and grabs his new favorite entrenched weapon, figuring he might as well enjoy the show*

* calmly picks up a submachine gun with laser sight and heads for the roof*

Lets kill some trolls.

* pauses for a moment, looks down and tucks some spare ammo into bra*

Heh... see my tits indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back