Out of jail (kililia & lovetporoleplay )

Victoria blushed as he called her princess, paled as he mention pounding her harder.. she shook her head in tears as he ram each word in her ass. Panting heavily as he withdrew the toy only to cry out as he press against her clit. It did not take much as her nipple harden as she came hard.
 
Last edited:
Hearing her cry out and shudder he withdrew his cock leaving a gaping hole. Once again he turned the vibrator on high and slid it in her bottom as his mouth cleaned her oooozing pussy.

"Mmmmmm. I love the taste of your cum v. " his tongue curled and slurped into every hidden crevice leaving no drop behind.


He slurped loudly lapping her juices as she arched letting him
 
She gasps as he pull out only to fill the gaping hole. She struggled as she felt his mouth over her pussy. She screamed in pleasure as he taste her pussy making her cum.

She squirm beneath him, soaking for him...she roll back her eyes in pleasure as her body tighten as it was still sore...

She tried to crawl away as it was overwhelming her with pain to pleasure as she was a dripping wet for him.
 
Last edited:
"See what happens when you disobey me"!

He smacked her ass hard as he got off her to lay on his back breathless and soaked.

"Don't complain tomorrow, I know you loved it"

He placed the anal plug in her ass as his cock bobbed up n down.
 
Victoria whelp ad he spank her, glaring at he spoke: " you get jealous for nothing.." she hisssed as he picked up the toy,crying out as hhe slip it in er as, whimpering. She knew better thennn withdrawl ir hetself and upset him. " pplz take it out... "
 
Dominic refused to take it out just yet. Instead he proceeded to playfully give it a few playful tugs and twists before giving her a break. He heard her whimpers and coos before finally pulling it out leaving a small gape. He kissed her bottom.

"Goodnight V"

He played with her hair softly while they both drifted to sleep.
 
She smiled and fell asleep in their bed holding him close

Their dreams were shattered as they were waken up by a vase exploding before they knew it the things room started to explode around them. It was a bold attack at his home and shooter was trying kill him in his own bedroom through window

They could hear the commotion downstairs as his wife screamed in terror. The door burst open but instead of his men, 5 men walk in and heading towards the two. One of the men grip Victoria and pulled her up and the three other men began to beat him violently to control him.

One of the men punched Victoria in the face and picked her up on his shoulder as she was knock out and drag her out. As one gave the command to bring him along, they were assaulted by Dominic right hand man. The men spread out and began shoot at him but once one of the three got injured, they fled from the house.

Once Dominic recovered, his right hand informed him it was believe to be organized by a gang that Victor knew and allowed on his turf in his absence. Which of course he crushed and it was retaliation.After a few weeks they were contacted for a meeting and be allowed to see his wife was alive . But they expected him give back the turf or they give Victoria in pieces to him after they had their way with her .

The meeting was in a warehouse they used to used for drug deals. They waited for Dominique arrival but they end up just bringing a video of his pregnant wife to mock him. But Dominic men knew of his wife location and they knew she was naked and tied to a bed with gang members known to dope and rape girls before whoring them out.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top