Drow Assassin.. Closed

Pavel listened as Alaun plead for him to consider himself before others, to let himself feel his loss. What she couldn't know, what no one could know, was how hard he felt every loss, every betrayal. He couldn't let anyone see it though. If he showed them how he was feeling, he was worried that they might be defeated before they took the field to face their enemy. He had to keep their spirits up and their eyes on their objective or the whole expedition could collapse. He was about to explain that to Alaun before she swept out of his tent, ending the discussion. Looking back at his map, he remembered he'd forgotten to ask about their destination. Checking it once again, he saw an area marked on it that matched the name of the House she'd mentioned: Darkmere. The guide that made this map marked the areas of control for various houses but hadn't marked where the bases might be. Ultimately, he saw their sphere of influence stretched to the northeast. This was good as at least they would be vaguely headed in the correct direction still.

The camp came to life over the next few hours. Breakfast was a slightly somber affair as the cooks hadn't been informed that there would be fewer mouths to feed today. Everyone picked at their porridge and fruit quietly before the business of striking camp took place. It took longer than usual as there were fewer hands to see to it. They got underway about an hour late and Pavel told the caravan master the rough direction they would be heading. If it was truly two days to arrive at the House, it didn't seem wise to push the horse to make up for the lost time. They would just skip their lunch stop.

As the day pushed on, Pavel went up and down the wagon train, curious to see if Nick had come back. He still held out hope that he had slipped away to avoid the brunt of the attack and had to make his way back carefully. His hopes, however, went unrewarded as there was no sign of him. Hannah wasn't taking things well as could be expected. She leaned again Sandrellys who was everyone's big brother in the party. She seemed utterly crest-fallen between losing Glenda and her lover, Nick. Pavel rode up beside her, speaking to her even if she didn't respond. He spoke of Glenda and that she joined with them because of the danger. She wanted to be as strong as Hannah and Pavel told her of how she faced the Drow head on, wielding magics just as Hannah had shown her. "She had a great teacher," he stated, hoping his words had reached her. They had already lost one group member; he couldn't bear losing another.

As the caravan moved, Pavel continued to give Alaun her space. He hoped she'd recognize where they were going, but he knew that if she wanted to talk with him, she would seek him out. He did not need or want to force the issue. To help keep everyone's mood up, he kept the Daylight spells hovering above the group. Perhaps being bathed even in enchanted sunlight might keep their moods up.

The day wound down and the caravan found a sheltered spot, away from the main pathways of the Underdark. The camp was set up faster than it was taken down as there wouldn't be the need for a good portion of the beds tonight. The cooks made a hearty supper, trying to do their part to raise everyone's spirits. It worked to a certain extent as there was a bit more conversation and a few stories shared of the recently departed. Some people cope in their own way and Agnoz preferred to tell the most depraved story he could remember of each of their fallen travelling companions. For the most part, it did work as there were more than a few laughs at the stories he told. Sandrellys quieted the meal by speaking for the first time since they entered the Underdark. "To the victorious fallen." he said simply, raising his cup. Those around the table did the same, toasting the dead. In the face of what happened last night, Sandrellys was correct in his point. The rest of them were still alive. They still had a job to do and those that fell would want them to continue.

Pavel smiled from his spot near the foot of the table. He never liked to sit completely on the end. He knew the camp looked to him for leadership, but he was never to arrogant to sit at the head of the table like some king expecting those beneath him to recognize his place. Eventually he finished eating and rose from the table, to a chorus of people saying his name in salute. More than a few stood from their seats as he rose. Pavel hated that; he welcomed their respect but such indications felt like too much to him. His eyes found Alaun's as he left the table heading for his tent. He started peeling off his traveling suit of armor to get comfortable, not knowing when Alaun might come and seek him out.
 
I stopped at the rim of the encampment, my heart’s desires still crashed with the logical process of my mind. I knew what needed to be done, but the process of how to get there was problematic. I have been ravished by these emotions of love, lust, pain, death, betrayal, anger, compassion, sacrifice and had no idea how to stop them or even deal with them. I have tried to talk about some of these feelings but then my ego of being a drow strip ‘the need to talk feelings’ only for it to come crashing down by the power of wanting. I wanted to be close to Pavel, I wanted to help his people, but then, I want to help my people, I want to be with T’riss, I want my life here, but I want my life with Pavel.

I lower my face into the palm of my hands. The confusion of the wanting kept me in turmoil, I knew only one thing forsure that I was going to do and that would be to stand next to Pavel in this up coming battle. What comes after that is not in my control at the moment, and the way things are going now I don’t think I ever will be in control of these strange feelings. I know what my brethren would say to me now. They would say I was weak and there was no place for weakness in drow society and therefore I should wish for a quick death. I wanted to pray to Mother but knew she has already disowned me. My eyes tear up thinking of what I have lost, what I have chosen to give up even though it was for her people. No, wanting to be with Pavel wasn’t for her people, it was for me.

The sounds of a breaking camp brought me back to the moment. I turned toward the encampment and watched as they prepared to get on the way. My mind drifts back to the tent moments before I walked out. I left Pavel in the dark on the location of the Darkmere house I was about to return to him, when my mind brought up the fact that he had Sandrellys whom could find the location of the house by his scouting prowess. The caravan began to move just over a few hours and they were heading in the right direction.

I slowly made my way behind the caravan, I didn’t think I should travel in a place where they could see a drow walking with them. I kept to myself, watched Pavel from a distance and when he circled around the caravan, I made sure I turned away from him when he approached my position. I had to stay away from him, for I was distracting him from his quests with my sorrows, something that I had to stop doing or it would bring harm to those that followed him.

Upon the coming night, his people sat reminiscence about the people they lost with stories and cheers. They saluted the fallen with respect and a promise to complete this quest that they all started together. I kept away for I did not deserve to be among them. I fallen back into the shadows. My mind spoke that I should leave this band of people and return to my house and save my own kind, but my heart wanted to stay here with Pavel and his followers, to protect them for now they are within the Darkmere’s lands which will be full of drow patrols.

I walked up to one of the rim guards, my hands up as I approached. “Will you get word to Pavel that he has to migrate to the north after we pass the hot spring bridge. From that point we are only a half days travel away. He has not to worry about finding the house, they will find us. Make sure he tells all not to draw any weapons for if they do, we are all dead.” My eyes plead with the guard to do as I requested.
 
Pavel was relaxing on his cot when he heard someone approaching outside. He sat up as the tent flap pushed back, but his excitement was dashed as Feldon, one of the camp guards stepped through, pulling his helmet off. "Apologies, sir, but I have a message." Pavel knew who it was from without asking or Feldon saying it. Perhaps he had Alaun all wrong. Maybe it wasn't time she needed. Maybe she just wanted to leave this all behind. He could understand that. There were days that his quest felt too big for even the Company to undertake.

He listened as Feldon repeated what he'd heard from Alaun. He stumbled on a few of the words as she wasn't used to Drow labels for things, but he muscled through it. Pavel thanked him for his duty and sent him back to guard the perimeter. Given this new information, Pavel turned to his map and looked for the landmarks Alaun passed to him. Judging by the map, they would have to backtrack a little to the west to pass over the bridge in question. If the Darkmere house knew they were passing this close, he worried that their response force came at them while they were crossing the span. Getting them cornered like that might not afford him the chance to speak with them. Still, if it was Alaun's advice, he was still willing to trust her.

Once he was sure of the route they would take in the morning, Pavel stepped back outside his tent again. He lingered near one of the warming fires and scanned the area beyond the camp. Alaun was out there and she was deliberately not coming to speak with him herself. Maybe she wasn't as open to talk with him as he thought. He searched his words over the last day to see if might have said something wrong to push her away again. Finding nothing he could find fault with, he waited a bit longer. Hopefully, standing in the light of the fire she would see him and come to him yet tonight. He knew she was in pain over something. He felt such an ache to help her for reasons he could not fully explain. It was beyond helping out a potential ally; it was something in her eyes that drew him to help her. He waited to see if she would let him help her yet.
 
I watched as the guard immediately dispersed toward the tent carrying my massage. My brow arched in confusion for he didn’t seem to hold me responsible for the ambush. He didn’t wave me off as someone trying to lead them into an ambush. I didn’t understand this action, for when I walked through the camp the glares I got told me a different story, unless…I completely misjudged the glares by comparing them to the glare I get from Agnoz.

I moved quickly to another advantage point. A small chasm cliff would give me a good view of the camp. I quickly moved up to the highest point I could get too. I watched as the guard disappeared into the tent. My mind wondered what Pavel was doing right now. Was he resting? Something that he needed to be doing, but I imagine he was looking over his map, scrutinizing over how he wanted his caravan to move through the many intersecting passages.

It wasn’t long before the guard stepped out and headed back toward his position. It then hit me! I never told Pavel about the outer rim guard position! I swallowed hard, I felt a tightening in my stomach for once again I placed my turmoil over his quest. I screamed in anger for allowing this important information go untold. I pushed myself off the wall of the chasm and made my way back down to the cavern floor. I felt like such a fool, but I was going to correct my mistake.

I walked up to the same guard with the same approach. “I have decided to talk with Pavel. I have forgotten to tell him an important fact. The look I got wasn’t one that I expected, it was a look of understanding and somewhat of a quizzical nature. “Alaun you have the right to come and go as you please you do not have to check in with me.” I nodded as he stepped to the side.

“We are very close to loyal drow of the Mothers. It is important that if you see any drow come and get me. I want them to see me first standing with you. It might save lives on both sides. Please don’t confront them unless they try to bypass you. Then you do what you are trained for…. Please.” He nodded to me.

The lump that formed in my throat was instant when my eyes fell upon Pavel standing near an open fire. It has only been a day and it seems like a lifetime since I spoke with him. I trembled with the wave of emotion that was sweeping over me. “Pavel…” I whispered when I was close to him..
 
Pavel had spoken with most everyone in the camp. Everyone had question about the Drow that was by his side after the battle. Most everyone had heard of the captured assassin. However, no one understood why she was walking around the camp as free as the rest of the Company. Pavel spent most of the day correcting that impression. He had little else to do while riding with the caravan. By the end, most everyone had signed on with the notion that Alaun was working with the company. Agnoz and Sandrellys were still understandably upset over it, but the Company had been through worse and they went along despite their reservations.

Pavel was still warming himself by the fire as Alaun approached unseen and unheard. Something about the night in the Underdark seemed to sap the warmth from his very bones. When Alaun whispered his name, his whole body jumped at the sound. He was not used to being surprised and Alaun was far more skilled at hiding her approach than he was at hearing it. Slowly he turned around and saw her closer than he pictured. Stepping to the side, he made room for her beside the fire as he continued to try and get warm.

"I'm glad you came back. You left so abruptly when we spoke last that I was concerned that we might not get to have another conversation. I got your message about how to handle ourselves among your people. You can rest assured that if violence comes to this Company, we will not be the instigators. Now..." Pavel stopped and turned to look in her eyes. "Are you sure there's nothing else you want to talk with me about?"
 
I could not help myself by smiling when I startled Pavel, it was almost like a free moment of fun, but that was all it was, just a fleeting moment. I resumed the seriousness of the need to talk with him. I smiled and nodded when he stepped to the side and offered me the fire’s warmth. “Thank you but you forget that I’m drow and this chill is normal to me, however, since you offered, I wont turn it down.” I tried to keep on the lighter side of things for now, just for a few more minutes since for days now its been on the heavy side. The warmth was to my surprise a relaxing warmth, it seemed to relax all my muscles, freed the stress that seemed to be locked in my mind. This was another strange sensation, one that I could get used too

I slowly turned toward Pavel, my aquatic orbs holding a sympathetic gaze about them. “Pavel, I have failed to let you know what I found when I went looking for Nick. I was so distraught of my own problem that I forgot to tell you. For this I am sorry, so sorry.” I looked down into the fire to try and put the words in the right manner. “When I got to the east rim perimeter I found the two guards dead. You know this, but what you didn’t know is that they wasn’t killed by the drow. They were killed by someone else.” I allowed him to connect the two facts. “I’m sorry.” I slowly took a step back, giving him the space that I’m sure he would need.

I return my gaze back to the fire, knowing that how I felt when I assumed and still might have to face the fact of betrayal. This was one of his own, one of the core members of his gang. I shook my head knowing how I felt that very moment when I figured out my house betrayed me there wasn’t anybody there for me, I wasn’t going to do that to him. I stepped forward wrapping my arms around Pavel’s waist and pulled him into my arms. “I’m sorry.” My hand slowly moving up and down his back. The other one holding him tighter to me.” My eyes staring into the flickering of the flames while my heart wept for him.

I decided to wait to tell him about what I feared was going on with T’riss, I had to let him deal with this betrayal before dumping more onto his shoulders. I could always go home once the Darkmere house makes contact with us and they understand what is going on. I then could make my way back to my house with Darkmere forces. Not pulling Pavel away from his mission. I believe they would help me, at least I hope they would, for they would see my house in all as betrayers. This darkened the idea quickly, maybe I should just go back myself. I sighed with disgust of this whole situation.

I pushed my face into the nape of his neck, wanting to just feel him against me. Pulling him even more into my arms, I could feel his muscles, I could feel the rise and fall of his breathing chest against mine. I could even hear his heart beat when I pressed up against his neck with my face. His aroma was fresh as if he had just bathed himself. Then I realized that we were out in the middle of camp standing in the light of the fire. I instantly let him go and shook my head, “I’m sorry..” I turned and looked out at the encampment knowing what must be going through some of their minds…
 
Pavel glanced over and saw Alaun's face lighten in more ways than one as she stood before the fire. The quartermaster told him he was daft from bringing firewood along on a trip like this, but Pavel knew there were be morale reasons for doing so. Something about a warm fire just lightens the spirit. When her face clouded again, he knew she was going to share some sad news. The bodies she spoke of were found when the camp was struck. Pavel hadn't had time to see to them properly forensically, so he had to add them to the pyre as they left. Alaun's news regarding the method of their death made his heart sink. He'd held out hope that Nick hadn't betrayed them, but this news dashed those hopes to pieces.

Nick was always a man on the run when he first met Pavel. Pavel hoped that he could show him a different path, but the Company had to cover for him on several occasions. It wasn't until last year that Nick finally confided his dark secret: he owed money to the Shadow Thieves of Amn. It was not a small sum if Nick hadn't been able to repay it. Then again, he was never good with the money he did get. Pavel often wondered if any of it went to his debt. His betrayal was evidence that it most likely was not.

When Alaun hugged him out of the blue, Pavel was stunned at first. He was sure anyone seeing this would assume that Alaun was looking for a place to slip her knife, but as it lingered on, it was more and more clear that Alaun was seeking comfort. It was understandable. Pavel felt the same in the face of this betrayal laid bare. Clearly, Alaun was not as strong as her facade would indicate in the face of what her own people did to her. Pavel slid his arms around her as well, holding her quiet in the deathly silence of the Underdark.

Then, Pavel felt the hug turn into an embrace. The way she clung to him. The soft purr as her face nuzzled his neck. Pavel felt his eyelids droop shut as he reveled in the feeling of Alaun's long lithe body against his, the feeling of her firm round breasts crushed to his chest. His loins began to stir as 3 years of self-denial, of self-sacrifice threatened to burst through the wall he'd put up in front of them. For 3 years he'd denied this sort of sensation in the name of his quest. When she pulled away, his mind would not let it slip away so easily. No, he'd denied himself for too long. He hungered for this. He craved her.

Catching her hand as she stepped away, Pavel looked deep in her eyes before pulling her back in. This time, his arms enveloped her body and held her to him. He went one step further and kissed her the desperate, hungry kiss of a man craving her touch, her presence. It rolled on and on as Pavel never felt his hunger wane. Slowly, he broke the kiss to take in a deep breath. He swallowed as he looked in her face. He watched for her reaction as it would tell him instantly if he had gone too far or had signaled that his feelings mirrored her own.
 
I looked into the eyes of Pavel when his hand captured mine. I didn't see anger, nor pain. What I saw was hunger, desire a burning that must have been bottled up for a very long time. I felt his pain while we held each other, I felt his wanting comfort as did I while we embraced, I felt his hunger before I pulled away for fear of what it would look like to his people, and now I feel him pulling me back to him.

I didn't resist this drawing me to him for I was just as hungry for him as he was apparently to me. It has been awhile since my body as felt a man or a woman's body against mine. Now a man that I want has opened up to me and without any regard to what his people will think so I stepped into him.

When I felt his lips pressing against mine, the wave of electricity flowed through my body, shocking my heart for it began to pound against my chest, the wave continued as it surrounded my lungs forcing me to inhale faster, but that wasn't all that this wave did, I felt a warmth between my legs that was vacant for longer than a women should ever have to go through.

When he slightly pulled away from me I moaned with protest "No, please don't stop." I angled my head in and pressed my lips against his. It was a soft kiss at first till the hunger burned its way up my spine to every corner of my brain. I kissed back with the fuel that was burning inside of me. I flickered the tip of my tongue against his lips hoping that he would allow me to explore his taste.

I moved my leg inside of his and push my wetness up against him, slowly rolling my hips up and down with pressure, moaning into his lips as my pussy grated against his thick leg. I couldn't get enough of him, I pressed my pussy harder against him, using my body weight to crate more friction with each downward hump.

I broke our kiss, biting my way across his check to the small lobe of his left ear. I bit down chewing his lobe for a few moments before whispering into his ear. "Make me yours!" I slowly slide my hand back around from his back and down between his legs grabbing his girth with my hand through his clothes.
 
Pavel's heart pounded as he heard Alaun's plaintive wish. She must have wanted his kiss as badly as he was willing to give it all this time. He was more than happy to oblige and kissed her back hungrily. Her teasing tongue caused him to part his lips briefly so his own my tease hers in response. All pretense was gone. Pavel never considered who might be watching as he kissed the woman that had been sent to kill him not so long ago. His logical brain was shut off; he was moving and acting on instinct.

As she pressed herself to him, Pavel heard her moans. He never considered that she had put herself through the same sort of self-denial as he had. From the sound of her moans, it felt like she must have been putting that side of her life on hold in the name of something else. Pavel was happy to let he continue; it made his heart pound harder as he felt her grinding up against him.

Her love bites and nibbles were altogether new to the inexperienced cleric. He wanted to pull away at first, but it was not completely unpleasant to feel her taking light nips along his skin. His loins pulsed with each one and he wondered what she was up to by breaking the kiss. Then her heard her whispered plea. Her hand on his crotch punctuated it perfectly. Now was no time to be timid.

Sliding one of his hands down, Pavel scooped Alaun up off the ground. Turning to his tent, he carried her inside rather easily and set her on his cot. He drew a long slow breath as he took a moment to look at her laid out on his makeshift bed. Her skin looked so enticing in the light from the small lanterns dotted about the interior. Her eyes threatened to hypnotize him as he looked. His hands set to work, sliding his tabard off and onto the floor. He made sure that his eyes never left hers as he continued, letting his belt drop next. Before long he was stripped to the waist and leaning over her on the cot. He had to steal one more kiss. That and he wanted her to finish disrobing him.
 
I wrap my arms around Pavel’s neck as he lifts me up with a heated tempo toward his tent. I push my face into the nape of his neck as he carried me to his domain. My own heated body ached and burned with the wanting to be touched as I nibbled upon his human flesh. Raking my tongue over the area then gently biting the shivering skin. I was burning up, I wanted to feel him now! I growled into his nape as the lust entered my aquatic eyes turning them to an off red.

Upon placing me on his cot, our eyes locked, both filled with desire, burning with lust. I watched each muscle respond to his command of removing his clothing. I bit my lip in anticipation of how he would feel naked against me, but when he stopped undressing my brow arched as my eyes narrowed, he wasn’t about to tease me while I’m in this frenzy! My mind growled as I pushed myself up to express my disproval, he lowered his handsome face and pressed his lips to mine. I moaned once more feeling the softness of his kiss. I returned his kiss, allowing my tongue to slide across my lips to enter between his. I twisted and slighter my tongue around his as I reached for his braies and Chausse slowly pulling them down.

I break our kiss as I moved down his neck with my tongue raking across his skin followed by small bites. I continue making my way down over his color bone to the hardened pecks. I roll my tongue around his nipple before I bring my teeth down upon the hardened nipple. Raking my tongue over the captured nipple a few times before releasing it. Slowly I make my way over to the other nipple doing to it as I did the first.

Slowly I trail downwards over his abs, taking my pleasurable small nibbles of his flesh and tasting him with my tongue. My hands now finish pushing down his clothing and allowing his erection to stand up on its own. I bring my hands back up, raking my fingernails across his inner thigh as my lips reach his navel. Sliding my tongue around and over his navel a few times before continuing my way down past his waistline. My hands come up and slightly cup his spheres into the palm of my hands. My mouth slowly kisses around the base of his cock, allowing my tongue to slither across the bare skin of his manhood, and the spheres that are in my hand, Slowly I take one into my mouth, running my tongue across the skin tasting him. While my other hand gently massages his other sphere.

Slowly I allow the sphere to leave my mouth as I run my tongue up the side of his length, I use both sides of my tongue as I travel up and down the entire length of his cock. My free hand moves up and I slowly jerk upon the crown of his cock while I slide up and down with my tongue. My eyes looking up at him with a lust that I have not shown many.

I pull away from his cock so that I may use my hand to slide up and down his length, my downward stroke is a lightly camp around his girth, but my upward stroke is one with a slight grip pulling his skin slightly over the crown of his cock before moving my hand back down, after several strokes I bring my tongue tip to the tip of his cock searching for the slit so that I may taste him. Pushing my tip into the slit, I begin to flick in and over the small opening. My hand continues to stroke him slow while my other hand lightly fondles the sphere…
 
Pavel saw Alaun pushing herself up to him as he moved to kiss her. He thought she was meeting his kiss, but the moans that slipped from her hinted that she was in no mood to wait. It was made all the more apparent when her tongue danced across his lips. He happily met it with his own as her slender fingers searched his body, seeking to rid it of the last of his clothing. Wherever her fingers touched, his skin sparked to life, pulsing out tingles that swept all over his body. It sent a shiver through him that made his loins pulse.

When she had freed him of his undergarments, Alaun started a path along his body that Pavel had never experienced. The women he had been with did not spend this kind of time and attention on his body and he was sorely wishing they had. Her kisses, her licks, even her nibbles set off explosions of pleasure in his head. He didn't even shy away when her sharp teeth captured his nipples. He wanted her to do it. He wanted to experience all that she could show him about carnal lust. He moaned harder as her nails raked his tender thigh flesh. It had been so long since anyone had touched him like that; it was like the first sip of water after a long ride. His body was coming back to life with each touch.

He watched her kissing a bath down his chest, teasing his navel with her tongue. Any thoughts of this being some scheme had long since been forgotten and Pavel gave himself over completely to feeling good, to being selfish in his lust. "Yes, keep going... please." he pleaded, knowing full well she wouldn't but he had to vocalize his feelings. When he felt her palm take hold of his sack he arched back, groaning loudly at such an intimate touch. Her lips on his loins made it even louder. "Oh Torm! Forgive me..." he panted at the ceiling of his tent. He knew he'd made oaths to stay the course and see this quest to its end, but he couldn't deny how good it felt to be like this with Alaun.

His chin rested on his chest as he locked eyes with Alaun again. Her expertly skilled tongue was working his shaft as her hand worked the tip. He'd never felt such overwhelming pleasure and he hoped this wouldn't be the last time. His loins throbbed from the pleasure each lick sent sweeping over his body. Pavel wasn't sure how much more he could take, but he wanted so much more from Alaun. When her ministrations went to the tease his tip, his body locked up and all of his skin began to tingle. "Oh Alaun, you temptress... show me... show me all you know of lust... show me all of you." he panted out, wanting to see her full naked body. It felt so tantalizing in the embrace and he'd already mentally undressed her several times before. Now, he wanted the real thing.
 
I continue to stroke Pavel’s hard cock, squeezing my fingers around this thick shaft and loosing them on the down stroke. I smile up at him when he begs me show him all the lust and desire that I can. It gives me pleasure knowing that I’m touching his very soul when he calls for his god’s forgiveness but begs me to continue to led him down this dark path of carnal lust. I continue to lick over the top of his cock knowing that soon I will be able to taste his pre-cum. I can feel his body responding to each touch that I give him. My own desire burns within me, but for now watching the pleasing that I give him satisfies me. I want him to feel the desire that I have for him, for I can see the desire that he has for me for I am enjoying it’s hardness.

When he asks me to give him more, to give my body to him, I have no wanting to stop him. I slowly stand, but reverse my hand so that I still my stoke his hard cock. “Please, make me yours!” My free hand moves up and down my body, cupping my breast and pulling it toward him. “Take as your desire wants.” I resume letting my hand travel across my body. My eyes stare into his with desire and wanting as my hand continues to travel up the length of his cock.

I smile upon thinking just a few days ago I wanted this man dead and now I wanted him inside of me, taking his every desire, his every wanting from me. It is strange that feelings can change with just a few circumstances. Its not as if I wish things to be different, Its just I wish that T’riss was here to witness the beauty that is occurring between Pavel and I. Its something that I will die for now. “Come take me Pavel.” I moan as I wait for him to do as he wishes with me.
 
Pavel smiled as she urged him to take her, to use her body for what he wanted. She was all he wanted. His shaft throbbed hard in her hand as she continued to stroke it slowly. It was not enough to sate his hunger, however. Pavel swept his hands up her body, feeling the firmness of her training beneath the skin, but the soft yielding flesh to every caress. His want got the better of him and he took her firm orbs in his hands and lifted them to his face. He wanted to feel them against his skin, but had missed a step. Reaching behind her neck, he found the buckles that secured the top at the choker around her neck. Once free, he peeled her top down her luscious body, freeing her breasts for him to enjoy freely finally.

His hands, worn from prayer and battle took them again, lifting hem to his lips so he could kiss, lick and tantalize them as he'd wanted to when she arrived in camp. He groaned as he felt the hard buds of her nipples grow in his mouth and he teased and toyed with them. His free hands found the remaining straps that held her top on and opened them before tossing the garment aside.

His lips and tongue continued their teasing dance as his hands slipped down to her taut ass. Even hidden beneath her clothes and cloak, it was unmistakable. His hands pawed and squeezed, lifting her up into him by the toned cheeks. Pavel had no technique, not desire to tease and explore. He moved quickly and assertively, going after what we wanted with each passing moment.

He was stymied for a moment when he had to negotiate the rest of her clothes. It took a moment to find the fastener, but once flipped, it quickly joined the rest of her clothes on the floor. Unsurprisingly, she had no undergarments as there would have been no way to hide them under her carefully chosen attire. Pavel bit his lips as he looked down at the long high boots she wore to complete the outfit. He bit his lip as he looked into Alaun's eyes.

"Will you have any problems if I leave those on?" He asked suddenly bashful. It was so out of character and so sweet, hinting at his naivete. Regardless of the answer, he would continue, taking what he wanted as Alaun had said. He sat her on the cot before helping her to lean back as he knelt between her legs. His shaft was harder than diamond and he pressed it to her opening, moaning softly as he felt her wetness. He looked in her eyes one more time, making sure that this was what they both wanted, before he moved his hips back and plunged deeply inside her.
 
I close my eyes as I feel Pavel’s hands exploring my body, his fingers caressing my skin electrified my senses making me want more. I pressed my body against his hands, wanting to feel his strength. I bite the inside of my mouth as the pleasure burns its way to my wanting pussy. “Yes,” I hiss when he takes my breasts in his hands and dominates them to his desire. I smile with a small smirk as he dislikes my clothing preventing him from feeling the flesh of my orbs with his palms nor the softness of them against his face.

I giggle when he reaches up and unclasps my top, pulling down the fabric exposing my hardened nipples to the coolness of the air. “Mmm, that’s the way.” My soft voice purrs. I gasp when his firm hands reclaim his desire and pulls them to his mouth. The sensational wave of his mouth sucking the hard nipple into his mouth makes me knees weak. I falter a little under the wave, but regain my posture. Slowly I put my free hand to the back of his head twisting my fingers in his hair I pull him into my breast. My nipple hardens upon feeling his tongue slid over it, his teeth taking advantage of the hardness as he bites down sending fathoms of crisping electricity coursing through me. “Mother!” I gasp as I feel the hot liquid flow down my thigh. My body trembles with wanting desire and burning lust.

My back arches as my head leans back, I cry out his name as his firm hands grasps the curves of my ass and lifts me onto him. My arms wrap around his head pulling him into me, My breasts threatening to suffocate him as I lower my head and kiss the top of his head. “Pavel,” I gasped when he asked about my boots. I laugh when his face turns slightly red. “Yes that is fine, I have ugly toes.” I playful remark with a giggle. I moan when he puts me down on my back and moves between my legs. He looks into my eyes with a questionable glare in his. My hands move down and takes his hard cock and guides him to my opening, slowly moving his spearhead up and down my hot folds, coating his thick head with my love juice. I ache to feel him inside of me. I roll my hips teasing my pussy with the girth of his tip. “Pavel!” I arch my hips taking just a little of him into my opening then pulling away … “Yes, I want this..” My eyes sparkle with satisfaction that I answered his questionable gaze.. “Make me yours.” I whisper.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pavel felt her usually cool fingers, now burning hot, guiding his shaft to her honeypot. Watching her eyes, he saw the lust burning in them as well. Then, she said the words he needed to hear. He also heard something else in her tone: honesty. In the pit of his stomach, his nagging doubt over whether this was some game or subterfuge was finally unknotted. He was free to give himself over completely to the moment. He knew she wouldn't understand, but Pavel leaned forward and kissed her deeply again. A kiss as his way of saying 'Thank you' for being so honest and open with him, for letting her guard down and allowing him in.

He moved back to his knees and slid his hands to her curvy hips. Holding them in place, he moved his hips forward, pushing first the head then his shaft inside her. He moved slow, enjoying the feeling of her body opening up to him. His eyes rolled shut as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over him. He was not prepared for how tight she felt wrapped around him, yet she was so ready for him that he continued to slide in easily until at last he felt his sack pressed to her opening. It felt so good to give over to lust.

Pavel lingered in the feeling of being completely joined with Alaun. His eyes met hers again as he opened them. He let his mouth curl into a childish grin before he started to move his hips. Slowly, he started, drawing up to his tip before plunging it all back inside. Over and over, he stayed to the frustratingly slow, but exquisitely pleasurable pace. He let his hands leave her hips as he felt her starting to match his rhythm; they slid along her sides as a potter might shape a vase or pot. He couldn't stay from her heaving breasts for long and took them in hand, caressing them as his thumbs teased her impossibly hard nipples.

A new knot was forming in his stomach. This wasn't trepidation over Alaun's motive. It was his impending release. He hoped it wouldn't come on so fast, but he'd been denying this sort of pleasure for so long. He had so much to get out; he hoped Alaun wouldn't be put off if he peaked too soon. He hoped it wouldn't be the last time tonight.
 
Once again I notice Pavel holding back and looking into my eyes. I smile in wonder of what he is thinking, could it be that now he realizes is people all not like the fact that he is fucking the enemy. My eyes searches his for an answer that can't come from where I search. I soften as he lowers his body and brings his lips to mine. I kiss back not with the carnal desire that we did earlier but with a sensual, warming that was strange to me, but filled me with a sense of belonging to him.

I felt his hands sliding down my sides stopping at my hips, holding me in place while he rises back up to his knees, his eyes looking into mine as he moved his hips forward, his large mushroom tip pushed through my folds sliding into my small opening. "Oww, ugh!" I gasp, my eyes go wide as I have never had a cock bigger than this enter me. I try to move back a little but he holds me in place, "Mother!" I scream as his length and girth stretches me. I try to roll my hips to stop him but the angle allows him to go deeper. My hands shoot out grasping the edge of the cot squeezing tightly.

I close my eyes as I finally feel all of him inside of me. I slowly squeeze my canal around his girth, hoping to give him pleasure. His long cock slowly moves back out of my deepest depth, I breathe in while I can for I feel his hips pushing back down toward me, once again I jolt back as his massive cock embeds deep. I slowly began to swell and the feel of his cock changes immensely to one of pleasure. I slowly began roll my hips to meet his deep penetration. "Yes!" I moan as his speed increases, his cock drills my insides stretching me faster and faster. The waves of electricity assaults every part of my body.

I moan as I feel his strong hands gasp my swaying breasts, his fingers diligently pinching and twisting my hard nipples while his cock continued to drill deep into me. Squirming, can feel my cream flowing over his cock and running out down the crack of my ass. "Pavel!" I moan as my body begins to tremble. I lock my legs around his waist and pull him deep while I shake and release the sexual tension. My body jerks and jolts with each release.
 
Pavel looked up into Alaun's eyes as he heard her gasp and make a sound like she was in pain as he pushed inside her initially. He'd never seen that reaction before. He never considered that he'd be so big as to hurt her. Once he sank in, however, he saw her expression change from pained to pleased. Her grip on his cot loosened and she gave over to how good it must feel. Pavel was losing his ability to see clearly as he continued. It felt so good to feel her squeezing all along his length and it was only feeling better.

Hearing her moans and screams was sending bolts through his brain. He'd never heard any of his partners being so vocal before and he found that he was loving the sound of it. As he went on, he felt her opening wider and he was moving easier in and out, which meant he was plumbing her deeper and deeper. He felt the knot in his core tightening. He was fighting against it, but it was a losing battle. As he was continuing, he felt something leak from her and run down the space between them. Her moans came one after another and her pussy squeezed him with each one. He hadn't even noticed her legs wrapped around him until he tried to pull back to see what had happened. She was holding him so deep and not letting him out as he felt her squeezing him so hard.

He took that as a message and pushed his hips tight against hers. He let the knot loose and arched back hard as he felt his cock release, flooding her so deep inside. He shuddered and shook with each pulse, but he didn't feel himself soften. Grabbing a hold of her hips, he puled her off the cot onto the animal skins on the floor. He held her body up on top of him as he resumed his thrusting, this time pushing up into her body. He was nowhere near sated and he could feel that she wasn't either.
 
I began to relax but Pavel’s cock remained hard even after spraying his seed deep within me. I smiled as he pulled me up I wrapped my arms around his neck while pushing my face into the nape of his neck, his hard cock still embedded deep within me. I slowly began to roll my hips against his thick, long cock. “Fuck.” I hissed in common tongue. Pushing my tits against his chest, and tightening my thighs around his hips I increased my humping his cock. Feeling it swell back to its full girth. “Pavel!” I moan, my eyes closing tightly as his thick tip penetrated deeper into my pussy. I tighten my muscles around his girth as I bring my body up, pulling his cock almost before dropping my weight down up it. Driving it deeper into me. “OH!” my eyes open as the tip tunneled deeper into me. My juice flowing down his cock as I cream once more.

When he clumsily bring us down to the floor, I begin to laugh humorously, “You’re a great cleric, fantastic lover, but you need work on laying down on a floor with a female rider.” My eyes sparkle with the comfort that is engulfing me while we make …. I want to say love, but I don’t know if he feels that way toward me. I know I feel that I want to be around him all the time. I want to feel him touching me as I want to touch him. If that is what a human considers love, than I know I’m in love with him.

When he arches up and drives into me, my head rises up, “Pavel, fuck.” My body trembles, my hands move up my body and cups my breasts, pinching, pulling and twisting my hard, aching nipples. My eyes flash with the fury of heat swarming in my body. “Fuck me human.” My heavy Underdark voice riddled my words. I roll my hips feeling his cock moving about, his girth stretching me. I clench my muscles around his thickness and slowly began to stroke him with my movements, I twist and turn my lower body to make his cock move in different angles with my body. I look down at him. “I love your fucking human meat.” My culturist demeanor escaping me before I can control it. I instantly lower myself to him. “I’m sorry, You are making me lose control….. Pavel, You feel really good inside of me.” I whisper before lowering my lips to his, kissing him with the loving nature that I’m feeling.

I slowly pull my lips back, rising a little before pulling one of my tit up and placing the hard nipple into his mouth. “Bite me.” I moan as I buck back against his hard cock. “Fuck me please Pavel.” I moan as he bites my nipple…
 
It wasn't the most gracious move he'd ever made, and it was clear that Alaun had noticed. He was glad that she laughed it off as it showed how easy-going this was going to be. He loved how sexy she looked, siting up tall on his cock, her hands pawing at her breasts. Each time she did, she felt a constriction around his base. It felt so good but he was concentrating on plunging all of his cock inside her over and over. It felt amazing and it seemed she loved it just as much. He wasn't sure he could take a break from this now that he'd had it. He hoped that Alaun would stay with him until this quest was done and then maybe...

No, it was too soon for that... wasn't it? He shouldn't feel as strongly as he did about her. She tried to kill him only yesterday. But the way she threw herself into making love with him showed that this wasn't about a one time fling. Her voice when she demanded that he fuck her was so sexy; the tinge of her native accent made her voice so enticing, like he was doing something naughty. That thrill of crossing a line drove him onward.

"No, don't apologize... let me hear what you really feel." he said, looking up at her as she apologized for what she said. "Be your honest, erotic self..." he asked her. He had so much to learn about the pleasures of the flesh. He wanted Alaun to show them all to him. Her kiss was enough to send his head swimming. It was much more tender than he anticipated in the middle of their tryst. He searched her eyes, curious about what she was feeling beyond the pleasure of what they were doing.

Those thoughts were pushed from his head as her firm nipple atop her fleshy breast was pressed to his mouth. When she asked him to bite it, he didn't pause. Slowly, gently at first he closed his teeth down on it, listening for her reaction as his face was buried in her chest. When she bucked down on him, he smiled as he teased the bit past his teeth with his tongue. It rolled and danced and played back and forth across the hard nib, trying to pull all manner of reactions from her.

His hands moved from her hips to her round ass, grinding down on top of him. He grabbed a hold and moved her hips even harder around on top of him, making his thick cock push her open at different angles on top of him. He kept up his assault on her nipples as his hands started helping her move again, bouncing up and down on his cock. He moaned against her flesh as his head was rushed with the feeling of her sliding on him again. He was sure he would climax again soon. He hoped she wouldn't be put off at how easily it happened.
 
Gi Vith!” I whimper as Pavel bites the hardness of my nipple, I can feel my face twist up just a few seconds after I feel his wet, hot tongue begin to encircle my captured nipple. “Vith! Pavel!” I thrust my body backwards from the shook of the stimulation. The fury of lust drives me wild as I raise my hips up and plunge downward with all that I can muster. The sound of my squishing pussy slapping the base of his cock drives me even more as I speed up the humping of his extensive cock.

I can feel my body trembling as his hands grabs my ass and helps me fuck his girthy manhood, twisting my ass so his cock jabs me at multiple angles, I moan out, my fingernails grasps at his chest, seizing his nipples in my eagle talon grip! “Oh FUCK!” I scream out in common tongue. “Fuck your bitch!” my mind explodes from the rippling pleasure that stimulates from all that Pavel is doing to my body. I can feel sweat begin to cascade down my chest, dripping from the valley of my tits to his chest. “ Dosst driving uns’aa ushdui” I utter as my body begins to jerk and thrashes about upon his chest.

My body stiffens as I scream out from the explosion within me, I can feel my cream spraying down over his cock and pooling at the base of his cock. I push myself up from him and slide down his body. I instantly push his cock deep into my mouth tasting me and wanting to taste him. My hands pump his cock, while my mouth sucks intensely upon his crown. My tongue flickers over the tip of his thick mushroom head. I keep my firm grip around his girth as I pump his meat, as if he was still deep in my pussy. Faster and longer strokes I begin with both hands now, pummeling his base with stretching his length with my upper strokes.. I remove one hand from his cock and take his closest hands into mine as I look up at him, stroking him harder, sucking him with a strong inhale around his rim…
 
Hearing Alaun curse in her own language added to what was already the most erotic moment in Pavel's life. To know that what he was doing was so pleasurable as to overwhelm her thinking made his loins surge with new energy. Feeling her pussy open for him with every thrust, to feel it spread for him drove him mad with lust. Fortunately, it had the same effect on her as she bounced and thrust herself down on him over and over.

It was getting harder and harder to hold back. It felt like Alaun was climaxing with every thrust. He knew that was not the case when she finally did peak and pump a blast of her sex all over his cock and crotch. She became so tight in that instance that Pavel's vision went white. He sucked in a gasping breath as it subsided as he felt Alaun wrench herself from his cock. He hands and mouth were an able replacement as he felt like she was still riding him to another climax. Pavel's mouth hung up, hard panting breaths blowing up from it.

"Yes, suck it! Suck my cock like you need it for air!" he panted out, too lost in the feelings to know what he was saying. It felt so amazing that he didn't have time to warn her as he climaxed again, pumping wave after wave of his seed from somewhere deep inside him. This time was stronger than the first and it felt like it lasted for ages.

When he finally came to, he looked down at Alaun, panting hard as he tried to regain his breath. "That... I've never.... Oh gods, Alaun...." he gave up trying to speak, laying back on the skins as he tried to collect himself. He didn't seem to notice that his loins gave no indication that they were sated yet.
 
I swallowed what I could of his spraying love seed, but a few jets shot high and splattered over my eyebrow and dripped down upon my cheek, Some of the load that went into my mouth, crept out the corner of my mouth and dripped from my chin as I continue to hand jerk his massive cock allowing it to spewing like a volcano, after the load in my mouth was sliding down my throat, I moved up and took him back into my mouth, sucking out what streams of cum I could.

After several moments of sucking him dry, I slowly pulled my mouth off of his cock and tried to swallow the load of thick, sticky cum, but my throat was still trying to swallow the previous load with some difficulty. Allowing my salvia to build up, I slowly managed to clear my throat so that the second load would flow down into me. I lowered myself to the ground with a sigh, I was sore as hell and was somewhat relieved to have his massive cock out of me. I lifted myself up and scooted over into his side. Kissing his chest and nipples a few times before laying my head down upon his chest. I cuddled up against him. “That was ummm ….” I began to laugh at my inability to put a word to what it was like.

“Now that the lust is fading, Pavel… I want the truth from you. Where do we go from here? I know we were heard by many in this camp so I would like to know what are you going to tell them? Was this just a one time thing so that you could get the release that you needed? Am I to be banned from this camp when your people turn on you?” I riddled him with questions for now I fear since he got what he wanted was he done with me and is now willing to toss me to the wolves.

I wanted to talk with him about T’riss but now I was more worried about what was going to happen to me. I was even afraid that his own people might turn on him as well. This was a very bad thing to let happen. I got up and quickly got dressed. “I will be leaving as soon as we cross the bridge if that is okay. If your people will allow that of course. My eyes begin to water as I realized that I have lost another home.

My hands tremble uncontrollable, making getting dressed a difficult task. “Fuck!” I spin around away from Pavel, picking up my clothes as fast as I can, I will just carry them out of here.
 
Pavel was still recovering as Alaun started with her questions. He had to admit that he'd wondered the same things before tonight, but all those thoughts left as soon as he kissed her by the fire. He very nearly didn't get his chance to answer as it looked like she was going to flee his tent without answers. He got to his feet quickly and caught her from behind, wrapping his arms around her and placing his hands on hers.

He whispered quietly in her ear from behind. "Shhhhh... slow down. Don't make their decision for them. Yes, two of them have issues with your people. You must help them see past that. Also, they may have their own feelings, but I have earned their trust. If I say you will be joining us, they may object, but they have always trusted my wisdom. I will not cast you back into the Underdark and I would ask that you do not leave. Please, stay with us and show them who you are. Help them see past their prejudices. In time, they will not see you as Drow; they will see you Alaun, the woman that helped our band succeed, that showed them the way through the Underdark. Stay... please."

Pavel lightly kissed her neck. "And something in me tells me that I did not do what I did for one night's release. I'll admit that a part of me was attracted to you superficially when you were brought before me. Now, I see that we are not so different. You are desperate to protect you and yours just as I am. Now that I see that, I can't send you away. Not now." His hands roamed on her still naked skin

"So please stay... stay as long as you will have me." he kissed up her neck to nibble her earlobe as she had done to his.
 
I felt Pavel wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me back into him. My eyes close as the warmth and softness of his skin touches me once more. My hands warp around his while he holds me whispering to me in his soft, comforting human tone. I melt in his arms for I feel the vibe from him and it matches his words. He has yet lied to me so why should I question him now when he says his people respect him and will follow him even with me at his side. I would make sure that I would help them succeed in this quest not just because it could effect my people because it’s something that he believes in and solely wishes to stop before many people died.

“Pavel, there is something else I haven’t told you that I want to but feel I cant. So I must go on my own and do what I need to do first. I can catch up with you at the Darkmere house.” I lower my head, debating with myself If I should not just tell him, but then would my situation put him in a situation which he would be torn between wanting to help and stay with me or move on to the quest and risk losing me. Do I do this to him? Or do I just take my leave of him. This moment is what I don’t want him to be in with me.

“Pavel” I tilt my head offering him more of my neck and giving him better access to my earlobe. I slowly move his hands up my stomach to the ampleness of my breast. I then drop my hands down behind me and in between his legs. Taking his cock into my hands once more I begin to stroke the tip of his cock, clenching and rolling his tip in the palm of my hand and fingers. “Pavel please..” I want him to shoot his load once more before I must take my leave of him. “belbau uns’aa dosst sel’is’po nin” I moan, my body beginning to respond once more to his fondling of me. “I cant do this now.” I whimper, “I have to go.”
 
Pavel panted softly against her skin as she lead his hands to her full round breasts. He groaned in her ear as she pumped his cock to life again. All he wanted was to experience more untold erotic bliss with Alaun. His quest was so far from his mind, but as she spoke a sliver of his mind was aware enough to hear what she was saying. He kisses and sucked his way up and down her neck as he mashed and massaged her ample bosom.

"Tell me. Let me help you. You don't have to carry your burdens alone; our company doesn't work that way. One member's pain is shared by all, just as their joy is shared. Let us help you; you might be surprised by the result."

He was cut off by the feeling of her ass grinding back against him as he continued to explore her body. Her whimpering protest wasn't met with the action of her leaving. Pavel knew what she really wanted.

"Stay. We will set out together in the morning to see to what business is weighing so heavily on your heart. But please just stay with me for now."

Pavel was so far removed from his persona that Alaun had seen prior to now. Gone was the man driven by faith and selflessness. All that remained was a hungry animal, driven by lust and desire for Alaun. Her body moving against his drove him mad and he moved his hips, trying to take her again as she continued to pump his shaft behind her back.
 
Back
Top