Super-powered siblings have incestous affair

S

Strangebuddy

General idea: Siblings have super powers. After becoming masked figures, they start an incestous relationship.

Some possible ideas:

1. Super hero vs super villain. Sisters wind up on separate sides of the law. They battle publically but over the course of their career. They find each other gaining a mutual attraction to each other. Maybe they know they are siblings, maybe they don't, maybe their first time is a bit more reluctant (hero sis offers sexual submission over taking villain sis to jail/villain sis captures hero sis and strips her naked while ahshe's bound). maybe they just fuck out of frustration, either way, they don't plan on stopping,
afterwards.

2. Hero x hero/villain x villain siblings explore their relationship right in the public eye, with the public none the wiser. Maybe they already know they are related or maybe they find out afterwards.

3. Support x hero/villain.
Maybe one sibling is more of an assistant than an out right hero or villain. For example: sis can heal any wound and often has to patch brother up. Since she gets so much alone time with him and he with her, a relationship starts to form with her slowly taking a femdom role.

Or:

Brother runs home base while sis is out committing/fighting crime his reward is his sister being his demanding but loving mistress

To be honest i think for the first case the bro/sis who are at each other's throats because they're superhero/villian respectively (i'm talking batman/catwoman like dynamic) loaded with blood and carnal lust should accidentally find out each other's secret identity.

Questions come to mind.

* Where is the story set in place and time?
* Are the sibs twins and if not, who is older?
* What are their powers and how did they attain them?
* Did their powers grow slowly or switch-on at some age?
* Were / are their parents superpowered and if so, how?
* What are their ethnic / national / social types?
* Do they have secret identities? Are they costumed?
* What do they do when they're not being super?

Questions come to mind.

* Where is the story set in place and time?
* Are the sibs twins and if not, who is older?
* What are their powers and how did they attain them?
* Did their powers grow slowly or switch-on at some age?
* Were / are their parents superpowered and if so, how?
* What are their ethnic / national / social types?
* Do they have secret identities? Are they costumed?
* What do they do when they're not being super?

Admittedly, I wasn't thinking a specific story more just the idea.

1. Depends. For the hero vs. Villain story it could be any time (1930s on that is, don't get me wrong, I would love to see a story about super powered cromagnon and neanderthal supers duking it out, but probably best to keep it to the golden age on). For hero and villain teams probably Silver Age on.

2. Depends. Twins would be a good start though probably not identical ones (unless the whole idea is based around them looking the same...which could be hilarious if they jump to the more comic book answer of "oh no, I've been cloned! Rather than "hey, let me call my sibling up.")

3. Depends

4. If they know from the start, they could develop, if they don't know it would be best if it is a sudden occurence.

5. Depends

6. Depends

7. Yes. Unless they are professional or government contracted heroes, they have secret identities

8. Depends

I can imagine a Cat Woman vs. Bat Girl scenario where the fledgling, fresh-faced, innocent young heroine is lured over to the dark side by the seductive powers of her older, domineering feline half sister. Meow! :cattail:

I can imagine a Cat Woman vs. Bat Girl scenario where the fledgling, fresh-faced, innocent young heroine is lured over to the dark side by the seductive powers of her older, domineering feline half sister. Meow! :cattail:
But they're not super-powered.

Admittedly, I wasn't thinking a specific story more just the idea.
I was raising some backstory points to consider and not questioning you specifically. As you say, it depends. Those lead to very different plots and outcomes. Throw in some kinky twists and have fun.

But they're not super-powered.

Well, if I can watch Cat Woman getting it on with Bat Girl, I think I can look past their lack of super powers. But if that's a problem, then maybe Wonder Woman can join in on the action.

Back