daddy's baby

everyone here seems sooooo nice.
it is almost my bedtime and i need to take a warm bath with my baby before i sneak off into dreaming of all this lust.....
if you like me, you can tell me and i will pic more for you!!!!!!
i love to feel wanted!

Wow very hot pics! I would love to see more. Perhaps some of you spraying your milk from your nipples.:devil::rose::kiss::heart:
 
I can't sleep... Thinking about all of you seeing me and wanting to sneak around in the silence of my sleeping house and pic more for all of you. It is sincerely the greatest turn on ever to know that someone can look at my pics or fantasize being with me and touch themselves!!!!! Mmmmmm. So wet right now.
 
We'd love

to see some milk letdown.

A tantalizing drop at the peak of that sweet nipple...
 
I would love to see some of that milk indeed as your daddy was right I like indeed. Can we see how wet you are little lady?
 
my milk tastes amazing, I promise.
Does anyone want to try it????
 
Last edited:
Mmm... I love a naughty, sneaky pic... and your milk looks delicious.
 
The sexiest thing about the thread is that you couldn't sleep last night thinking about posting. Granted, you may be on a feeding schedule too, but still ...
 
The sexiest thing about the thread is that you couldn't sleep last night thinking about posting. Granted, you may be on a feeding schedule too, but still ...

awe:))))) it's very true, I am very excited.... I live for this attention!!!!!! and believe me, I cum for it, too.
 
I've never tasted a woman's milk. I would love to give that a try.
 
love all your pics

You have my cock throbbing this morning. I can't take my off your hot little ass...I would love a pic of you on all fours from behind naked!!! I would attack you with my tongue!
 
Mmm stumbled across your thread and your erotic picks brought me to full arousal!!!
Just had to release my cock from my boxers and stroke to your erotic pics.
James
 
Daddy was right, liking where this is going please continue showing that sexy body of yours.:devil: welcome to the boards. Are you always this naughty for daddy?

I'm very good for my daddy. And I'm very hungry!!!!!!! It feels amazing to have guys look at me and compliment me. It feeds my hunger. I love your lust.
 
I'm very good for my daddy. And I'm very hungry!!!!!!! It feels amazing to have guys look at me and compliment me. It feeds my hunger. I love your lust.

Daddy must love you very much, you have a superb body darling, can you lift one of those beautiful breasts to you mouth, let us see you lapping up that sweet nectar.
 
Back
Top