Master looking for online sub

lieout1

Experienced
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Posts
37
I'm looking for a female slave to have online, in hopefully a long term relationship. I'm mostly interested in someone who wants to serve online and chat through IM and some email. Mainly I just want someone who wants to play and wants to be or is open to being a sex slave, used for humiliation, orgasm control, and other things like that. So if you're interested in being a good online sub for me please feel more then free to PM me with interest or questions.

I do have r/l experience, but due to school and work concerns, I don’t have time to pursue real life relationships. I have been able to find meaningful and successful on-line interactions before that still allow me to express myself in this area. I find that this is possible if total commitment and honest is had between Dom and sub.

I'm 6’, 300 lbs, stocky, blond hair, and grey eyes. I am patient with everyone and genuinely caring. I am also someone who doesn’t mind being a sounding board and listen well. I also have a great sense of humor. Experience isn't required, but I’d like commitment, honesty, and a genuine attitude of trying. A great personality is a plus. I find that subs under 35 work the best for me, but isn't necessary. Any age is alright.

If you are interested in learning more, and are looking for someone to offer the gift of your submission to, contact me through PM and or instant message so let's explore and chat.

Either way, thank you for your time in reading this.

tyler
 
still looking

I'm still looking for a good online sub i've had some interesting women so far but none that are exactly what I'm looking for.
 
Back
Top