The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
White chicks. :rolleyes:

He wasn't being polite. He's not good at polite. And it's just lunch, for heaven's sake. Call him. Have a nice lunch and a good laugh. You know he makes you laugh.

C'mon, you guys. Help me bolster this one's confidence. She's a petite, cute, sweet, kind, caring person that needs to get back out there.

and this is one of the many reasons you are my best bud!

Well, the story's short. I'm a fan of loooong drawn out myself.

I reply, "Not yet."

Then you reply, "A girl's got to have her standards."

I saw that movie. ;)

But can you?

You are sooo bad...that is why everyone loves you so!:cathappy:

I'm thinking about getting really bad.

No dear...you are not a bad person...my muse is out somewhere messing around...doin anything not to inspire me to finish my story...I really hate her sometimes....

She's out there with all the other muses. They're all hell on heels.

I know...I know....but what if I end looking like an idiot? I mean...maybe he said "let's have lunch sometime" just to be polite? shit....I hate this crap...

If you're talking about who I think you are, he should drop at your feet and bless the day you decided to look in his direction.

Call me, baby. I'll take you to lunch... :devil:

If you're talking about who I think you are, he should drop at your feet and bless the day you decided to look in his direction.

Mark...how are you love? Molly keeps telling me to call him. I guess I will have to break down and call.

Yeah, that's what she needs... :rolleyes:

Wait... On second thought, it would be fun to watch her humble you.

So guys don't think it is strange if someone they haven't talked to for a couple months calls them and says hey let's do lunch?
I suppose it would depend on how often the two of you had interacted before.

If it had been once or twice, no more than "How are you?" and small talk, he might find it strange.

If it was long, warm talks, he'd be very happy to hear from you.

Actually, that's how I'd react. I shouldn't speak for him.

Mark...how are you love? Molly keeps telling me to call him. I guess I will have to break down and call.

I'd be a lot better if you'd come see me once in a while. Of course, now that I'm driving again, I may just have to drop in on you. Still have that big dog?

Yeah, that's what she needs... :rolleyes:

Wait... On second thought, it would be fun to watch her humble you.

I think it would be more fun to watch you humble me. :devil:

I'd be a lot better if you'd come see me once in a while. Of course, now that I'm driving again, I may just have to drop in on you. Still have that big dog?

Hello good looking...how are you? :kiss:

I do..but he loves you, so no problem. When you drive over, be sure to bring plenty of energy..you will need it. :devil:

I suppose it would depend on how often the two of you had interacted before.

If it had been once or twice, no more than "How are you?" and small talk, he might find it strange.

If it was long, warm talks, he'd be very happy to hear from you.

Actually, that's how I'd react. I shouldn't speak for him.

I used to work with him. Called him a few months back to see if he was interested in a side job for someone..that is when he told me to call him for lunch sometime. At the time I was in a relationship and knew that. I think that is why is asked me to call him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back