Exchanging letters / messages

centawro

Virgin
I'm an older gay man in the USA--I'd love to find a man with whom I could exchange letters or e-mail messages of a personal and erotic nature. I enjoy sensuality, oral sex, and the sharing and healing aspects of sex, and I would enjoy hearing about your sexual fantasies. All legal ages are welcome. Please contact me if you are interested.

I'm an older gay man in the USA--I'd love to find a man with whom I could exchange letters or e-mail messages of a personal and erotic nature. I enjoy sensuality, oral sex, and the sharing and healing aspects of sex, and I would enjoy hearing about your sexual fantasies. All legal ages are welcome. Please contact me if you are interested.

Turn on the pm

i would love to correspond honey, please p.m. me ,x

70 plus bi guy

I would love to exchange correspondence with you but I don't know how to contact you.
Denny

Reply to All:

Thanks for the response, but I don't think that this was a good idea for me. I apologize to all.

Centawro

im interested

Back