Hey GoFuckYourself,

Joined
May 19, 2011
Posts
10,371
When you're done fucking yourself can you please help me with something?

You're like the porn search expert, so I'm asking you but anyone else is welcome to provide tips.

How do I search for porn looking for some one specific?

I've come across two guys in a couple of different videos and their responses are just the kind of stuff that gets me going. But I don't know their names so I don't know how else to search for more of their stuff. One of the guys is mostly on vids by reality kings (if that helps).

Sooooo... Any tips?
 
The videos are always named after the females and not the guys so it's annoying. And the guy from reality kings is good. He makes it look and sound so real (not cheesy or porn like at all).
 
Now I'm curious. Can you post a still of the guy in question?
 
GFY is the master of the internet porn search. If you provide a picture he will provide the name, SSN, and current address of the person in it. Well close anyway.
 
Can you post a picture of this subject person?
No (because no way I'm sharing with all of you pervs).

I wanted to know how I could do it myself as they've been other instances where I've come across something I liked and was unable to find more.


You could always ask at GoFuckYourself where there are porn webmasters who distribute Reality Kings content.

You want me to start a thread on another site?


GFY is the master of the internet porn search. If you provide a picture he will provide the name, SSN, and current address of the person in it. Well close anyway.

I've noticed. Hence the thread was addressed to GFY.
 
Back
Top