Live-In Housekeeper (1M needed)

Live-In Housekeeper

Residents of "the house" (point of introduction):
Carl and Sarah (#1) - a couple in their mid-thirties who own a house in a college town. They were childhood sweethearts and have been together ever since.
Brian (#45) - Allison's boyfriend, Sadie's ex-boyfriend, into bicycles, mid-twenties
Allison (#53) - Brian's roommate at the cottage, now his girlfriend after the breakup with Sadie

Other active characters:
Sadie (#1) - in her early twenties, the original housekeeper, broke up with Brian and now lives alone in the suburbs with Allison's parents
Celeste (#118) - recently broke up with Mouse, wants an open relationship
Mouse (#118) - Zoe's boyfriend, Celeste's ex-boyfriend
Keith (#148) - engineering student, Brian and Allison's new roommate at the cottage
Elliot (#148) - engineering student, Keith's friend, who moves into the cottage
Frances (#148) - Carl's coworker, divorced a year ago, lives alone in an apartment
Lucy (#186) - Sarah's older sister, married to Bob, daughter Jennie, visits Sarah
Bob (#187) - Lucy's husband
Jennie (#187) - Lucy's daughter, comes to visit college
Monica (#197) - student, cooking group member, Elliot's girlfriend
Jeffrey (#251) - married guy who works with Frances
Zoe (#264) - Mouse's new girlfriend, lives a few blocks from Celeste

Inactive characters:
Taylor (#95) - bike shop woman Brian meets at a conference in Chicago

Incidental characters:
Jerome (#1) - Sadie's friend, helps her move into the house
Aaron (#53) - Brian's roommate at the cottage
Julie (#53) - Aaron's girlfriend
Travis (#77) - punk rock friend of Brian
Trevor (#148) - Taylor's boyfriend

Places:
the house - Carl and Sarah's house
the cottage - rental house where Brian and Allison and others live, a few blocks from the house
Javaland - coffee shop
Cap's - bar with pool table and darts
 
Brian and Allison had left Celeste's apartment in the car with Mouse's remaining things. For a while Celeste walked slowly around her apartment, her mind dulled by whiskey, thinking of the empty drawers and boxes of Mouse's stuff. She could now glimpse the liberating effects of being surrounded with only her belongings. Sadie had sat down on the bed and had her laptop out. Celeste sat down beside her.

C: Sadie how can I possibly thank you enough?
S: (looking up and smiling) Facebook
C: (sighing, then mock-serious) You're so mean!
S: But you will thank me for it, you know.
C: Yes I will. But can it wait? I'm so drunk, who know's what I'd say.
S: You've accomplished a lot today. You should be proud of yourself. It can wait, but you know I won't forget.

Celeste looked at Sadie. Sadie seemed so strong, so confident. How she'd grown in two months!

C: How did you do it, Sadie?
S: I don't know, maybe worship the pain.
C: I don't think I can do that.
S: I needed to change my life. You don't.
C: That's kinda what Allison said.
S: You worshiped a lot of pain this morning. You didn't want me here. Maybe you're able to handle more at once.
C: Well overall I'd prefer pleasure to pain.
S: (putting her laptop away) Well then you need to take some clothes off.
C: I've always been the strong one.
S: Not today.

They undressed and sat facing each other. Then they hugged and kissed for a moment and then drew apart, still touching with their hands. Celeste noticed Sadie's swollen, cum-smeared pussy.

C: How was it with Brian?
S: Mostly really nice. I was worried I'd get sucked back into that world, but I seemed to have avoided that.
C: I'll never sleep with Mouse again.
S: I wasn't angry at Brian. I just needed some distance.
C: Are you sure this is ok?
S: Two nights, then I go back.
C: Then you'd better get busy.

Sadie gave Celeste an abrupt push back onto the bed. Then she climbed on top of her, kissing her deeply. They kissed and fondled until their hands at last made their way to each other's pussy. Then Sadie began inching her head down Celeste's belly, and soon enough their mouths were locked on each other, squirming and moaning in a sixty-nine position with Sadie on top. They sucked and licked until they were completely exhausted. Then Sadie turned around and they kissed and snuggled until they fell asleep.
 
A little more than a week after she'd last seen Jeffrey, Frances got a text from him in the morning: "Can I see you? Lunch, same place?" "Yes," she responded.

When she arrived he was waiting. He got up and hugged her, an eager, passionate hug that lasted. "I've missed you so much," he said.

"Oh, Jeffrey, what a nice greeting. You've made my day!" she replied. But his uninhibited greeting seemed out of place and worried her. They sat down and each took out their lunch.

"How have you been?" he asked.

"I've been just fine, though I have nothing to report that would give you vicarious pleasure." Frances smiled, and took care to notice that he did also. "And what about you? Maybe you've done better, and should give me some pleasure...."

Jeffrey let out a sigh. "Alas, no, I can't say I have. And actually what I've done most is think about you. I want to take the next step but I'm so afraid of what will happen. I've twisted it all directions in my mind and I just can't see how it would work."

For a moment Frances let herself recall the idea she'd originally had for this. Jeffrey was so perfect. He wanted her desperately. Now anything they did, no matter how small, would be saturated with desire. That's what she so lacked in her life.

"I just think," he continued, "that if I let go, let myself do anything that unleashed my feelings for you, I'd totally give myself away at home. I'm a horrible liar. And if I don't do that, I feel like I'd be letting you down."

Frances gave him a penetrating look, reaching up with her hand to brush across his face. "Oh, Jeffrey that is so sweet to hear. And I would enjoy that as much as you. But there are so many other ways we can enjoy each other without jeopardizing your marriage. I really like being your friend. It's not a letdown at all."

Jeffrey sighed, letting a moment go by in silence. "That's what I thought you'd say. It doesn't seem like enough."

"I know it feels that way, but let's try to imagine a different way. Look, your life is extremely complicated. The opportunities for private time on your end are rare and unpredictable. I'm different. Much of my time is flexible. Just keep that in mind in case you think of something. I'd enjoy just being in the same place with you."

Jeffrey sat quietly, deep in thought. Frances continued, unveiling what had been in her mind all along. "And I've got a place that's private. It could be a comfortable place to talk if you felt that way. Just let this seep into your mind and see what you come up with."

Jeffrey took a bite from his sandwich, still sitting quietly and thinking. Frances did also, and she thought to herself that it seemed like a comfortable silence. Possibly five minutes passed before either of them spoke.

"Thursday," Jeffrey said. "In the evening things get started late at my house. I often work a little late since I'm not expected. I'd like to come by just to see your place, to see how I feel about being there."

"That seems like a good idea. I'd like that," Frances said.
 
Last edited:
During the week after her weekend visit with Keith, Jennie thought often about the changes in her life. There was so much new for her--she felt restless to experience everything that lay before her. The one thing that consumed her thoughts most was her conversation with Sarah. Sarah seemed wise and caring, and the doors she seemed to want to open were the most frightening. Jennie thought several times of calling Sarah, but every time she'd find herself fidgeting with her hands nervously and then not do it.

A whole week went by. Then one afternoon after school she was alone in her house and Sarah came to mind. She quickly grabbed her phone and dialed, racing against fearful thoughts. When she spoke, she knew her voice betrayed her nervousness.

J: Hey Sarah.
S: Hi Jennie, what's up? Are you coming up sometime soon?
J: No. My parents have been talking about it. I guess I might come with them.

There was an awkward silence as Sarah tried to figure out what was on Jennie's mind.

S: Is everything ok? Are you and Keith getting along?
J: Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I just called to chat.

There was another pause. sarah still couldn't figure out what was up.

S: The last time I talked with you was while you were up for spring break. Is that what's on your mind?
J: I guess, yeah.

Sarah waited, hoping Jennie would finish her thought. After a long silence, Jennie responded.

J: I did it with Monica.
S: (stifling enthusiasm) You did? Was it good?
J: Yeah, awesome...I mean...just with my hand. I guess that counts.
S: What counts is how you felt about it? Do you want to do it again?
J: Yeah, I guess so.
S: Is that what you're calling about.
J: I guess, yeah.

Sarah took a deep breath. She waited, not wanting to push Jennie at all.

J: Well, I don't know...I'm not sure how I'd feel...you know...after what happened when I was with Celeste.

Sarah waited a moment and then responded.

S: When you were with Monica, I imagine you didn't know what was going to happen. And if nothing had happened, that would have been ok, right?
J: Yeah, for sure. I mean...I wanted to, and I guess I was sure. But I wasn't sure about her. So yeah, if she said no that would have been ok. She might be scared like me. I mean, everyone is scared of something.
S: That's a good way to think about it. No one would be disappointed if you changed your mind.
J: Yeah, I guess that's right. I know that's how you all are about things.
S: When you move up here in the summer, there will be lots of time to figure this out.
J: Yeah, that's true...well...
S: You mean before then?
J: I don't know. I have a lot of stuff at school here, I don't know if I'm coming up or not.
S: Well if you do, and you want to talk about this more, you know I'm here.
J: Yeah. Thanks, Sarah. I guess that's what I wanted to hear.
S: And you can call me any time, you know.
J: Yeah, thanks. Say hi to Carl and everyone.
S: I will. Goodbye Jennie.
J: Bye Sarah.

Sarah clicked her phone off. How strange to hear Jennie sound so vulnerable, she thought. Jennie had come to them as a bubbly and confident girl. Now Jennie seemed overwhelmed by things she seemed driven to confront. Sarah admired this, or rather she loved it. She found herself wonderfully attracted to this girl so eager to take on the world.
 
Back
Top