older girls younger guys

This has always been a huge fantasy, maybe my main turn on. So... After a two day sex marathon with a new partner I got the bright idea to ask her how old she was. Very sheepishly she replied that she is ten years my senior. How wrong she was to asume that would be a bad thing we are still together and I will never let her go

I was 21, she was 36, and, Jesus, could she fuck. And like all 21 year olds I'd be ready again very quickly. She was my landlady, and the best was seeing her ex-husband around knowing I was banging her. Got her on two different occasions. All my buddies broke my balls tho because she didn't lower the rent, lol.

durign the summer of my 21st year I had a relationship with a beautiful woman 10 years my senior. Started out the summer as my boss, where we flirted with each other constantly, but becasue of work, never acted on our flirtations. She quit about three weeks into it. How surprised was I when she called and asked m over to help her hook up her new VCR.....that resulted in a summer long sex fest. I was an idiot and ended it sue to our age difference. :mad:

Always been with older women

There's just something about a mature, confident woman that is so much sexier than young and naive. The biggest age gap was when I was 16 - she was 38 and knew EXACTLY what she wanted. I loved being taught how to pleasure her and have taken that wide-eyed sense of exploration into all of my sexual relationships since.

I was 21, she was 36, and, Jesus, could she fuck. And like all 21 year olds I'd be ready again very quickly. She was my landlady, and the best was seeing her ex-husband around knowing I was banging her. Got her on two different occasions. All my buddies broke my balls tho because she didn't lower the rent, lol.

Now that's fucking funny.

hi

after reading the posts here, i have decided to choose just legal yng boys to be my bf's.

I love to watch some of the young guys especially at the pool

Younger men are fun to watch. During my cougar days I was constantly on the prowl.

I have always fantasied about an older woman. I used to pleasure myself thinking of my sisters babysitter when I was younger. Now I would love to be with an in shape lady 50+. Today I flirted with an older lady at the store. she had oen tights as pants... such a nice ass. when I told how sexy she looked, she bumped into me in another isle about 5 minutes later. and one more time in the next aisle. the last time I made sure to squeeze and feel as much as I could.

I'm 43 and currently in a relationship with someone who's 20. It originally started as something just for the sex (I could not have been more physically attracted to someone upon first sight). The sex has been amazing and we couldn't get enough of each other, so we started to develop some strong feelings for one another.

Now that I'm in my mid-30s, younger guys are catching my eye, even though I tended to date older guys when I was in college myself. I might have to put fucking a college guy on my sexual bucket list, though. I think it could be a lot of fun.

Now that I'm in my mid-30s, younger guys are catching my eye, even though I tended to date older guys when I was in college myself. I might have to put fucking a college guy on my sexual bucket list, though. I think it could be a lot of fun.

Could be?

More like, would be.

You just have to choose the right one. ;)

I'm 43 and currently in a relationship with someone who's 20. It originally started as something just for the sex (I could not have been more physically attracted to someone upon first sight). The sex has been amazing and we couldn't get enough of each other, so we started to develop some strong feelings for one another.

I am very very jealous.

My mother-in-law is sixteen years older than me and is a great fuck. My first time with her was over 30 years ago on the morning after the first date with my now wife when she got in bed with us. Been doing her regularly with my wife's encouragement ever since.

My sex'ucation came from a divorced family friend that was 24yrs older. Summer of my H.S. Graduation.

I asked the Mrs about younger guys...she and her GFs, have girls night out...Yes, she's been hit-on... tells me there are three type... First: nice and try not to be interested, which is the one that she watches out for..Second: "the Player", that is over interested and annoying....last, NOT interested at all

then the 30-somethings, that is just sad....and has to tell them she carries a firearm, to which she dose..

i have had chicks who 12 years or younger than me and also chick who old enough to be my mum

i tell you what i look younger so have 18 year old chicks hit on me but are so immaure and too many games too have one night of fun with them

i like older women better if they want to fuck you then you will way less games

i wish more older women with younger guys

im sick of women my age they cock tease too much and expect wine and dined way too much even they suck some random guys cock when drunk.

When I was younger I really appreciated the helping hand (as it were) of an older woman training me up. Presumably they enjoyed the higher energy levels of a younger man? As well as the filthy fun of breaking a little taboo and corrupting a bloke in his teens/early 20s. I can assure you that being corrupted was a LOT of fun.

Similar story from me. I'm 14 years older than my wife and when we met it was originally a sex thing, phone sex as it happens. We eventually met, had sex for real and started to develop strong feelings for each other. That was all 16 years ago now and we're still going strong.

Back