"What kind of slut do you think I am?" *closed*

Jake let his eyes roam over her body, looking banging in that dress, then he cleared his throat. "Well I can think of somethings I would like." He said with a smile, moving up to her and brushing a strand on her hair back. He thought about making a move, but he was nervous and didn't want to seem like he expected it.

As he leaned towards her to kiss her, he second guessed himself and took a breath. "You said you have some stuff online you want me to delete." He suggested, taking a step back and turning towards the computer, feeling like such a coward for not just kissing her.

But he remembered how mad she was when he had cum inside of her last night. He didn't want her to feel like that again, he didn't want to make that mistake. He wondered if she went and got the morning after pill. He wouldn't wanna have accidentally made her pregnant.
 
"I thought you just did that?" she said, puzzled. He had seemed like he was going to kiss her, but then he turned away. She bit her lip and frowned, trying to think if she had done something wrong.

"Jake," she said. "Is there something you want? You don't have to be shy about it. I mean, we pretty much did everything already, last night, didn't we?"
 
Jake paused and turned back toward her. "Honestly? Yeah I want to sleep with you again. But I didn't wanna push it because I know I fucked up last night and came in you....but I have condoms tonight. I just didn't want it to seem like I was forcing you. You just broke up with a guy and now you are here looking beautiful as fuck in the dress....I just wanna....hmph." He grunted at her holding out his hands.

"I don't know. Are you okay? Being here with me...after last night happened?" He asked her chewing his lip.
 
She smiled. She had been afraid that maybe he had changed his mind about wanting her, but he thought she was upset with him about last night.

"Hey," she said. "Last night was ... unfortunate, but seriously, it's not like you threw me down and raped me or anything. It was just ... freaky. I'm not usually the kind of girl who hooks up with a guy she just met, or goes out without panties on, or anything like that."
 
Jake moved up to her and knelt before her so he could put his hands on her warm, sweet thighs. "Not that kind of girl huh? So if I snuck a hand under here...." He shifted his hand and slippEd his palm under her dress, touching her leg and sliding all the way up to her silky thigh again. "Will I find some?" He asked with a smile.
 
She blushed and shook her head.

"I forgot to put any on," she said, giggling playfully. "Is that bad?"
 
Back
Top