A text from her.

Swinky

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 16, 2016
Posts
157
Sunday's are often enough "Playdates" for us. We don't make plans for outside activity we simply put our sexy on and go wherever the mood takes us.
Sometimes it's romantic, sometimes hardcore. Sometimes the two of us, sometimes more!
Always memorable.
Today I got a text that says simply "I'm going to be your sexy little fuck whore". She's got this Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman silver/blue wig (She's got long blonde hair)that she knows I like and some fishnets among other things that I think are on today's menu.
We're both up for just about anything! I'm wondering if there are any good suggestions for activities... Try to be specific!
 
Pretty Woman!

Since she has the wig from Pretty Woman and she wants to be "Your Whore"!

I have always like the scene where Richard checks into the Hotel with Vivian dressed down. Then they go to his suite/room.

I dont know if you remember in Pretty Woman Vivian is wearing Fish Nets and Knee Boots.:devil:

Just a thought Enjoy your day in whatever you decide.
 
A total of 9, count em, nine orgasms for her today!
No toys, no appliances just some good old fashioned technique. Lots of dirty talk, lots of g- spot manipulation, lots of squirting and swearing on her part.
I held out as long as I could but when I finally did cum it was hard enough up inside her that I could feel it rushing past my cock on it's way out of her Pussy while I was still cumming!
I love Sundays!
 
Back
Top