Anybody have a massage story or fetish?

I find massage to be highly arousing. Especially my feet, of course! :kiss:
 
I've never had a professional massage. But I used to have a girlfriend who gave amazing massages (complete with "happy endings" if anyone was wondering). It was a very erotic and satisfying experience for both of us, one I couldn’t possibly put into words.
 
My best experiences have occurred at the "unlicensed" establishments. Rub and tug joints if you will. The more open and experiences women will trail a finger up your ass crack waiting for a signal from you whether or not you want more. Each time they trail their finger, they make it more obvious and go a bit deeper. If like me, you begin to arch into it, push for more, they will give you an experience that is better than any back massage. I truly go to them for the full experience, but even if I just got the back massage, I'd be a happy guy.
 
Hi just saw this thread, check out my stories in my sig, my second is basically an m4f massage written from male pov.

Here's a snippet

I pour some warm oil into my hands and start to rub it into your back and shoulders, kneading and rubbing all the tension away from your tired muscles. I can feel you relax a little bit more every time I move to a new part of you. As I move further down your body, caressing and oiling as I go, you make soft groans as you feel tension you didn’t realise you had melt away. When I reach the small of your back the groans start to take on a different tone, more animalistic, and as I reach your pert behind you start to spread your legs ever so slightly.

Let me know what you think
 
I used to go regularly to a legit massage therapist years ago. I went to her for about a year. Totally legit. But she would cover me only with a thin sheet and I used to find it so arousing I'd get a hard on every time. She never did anything, because I figured she thought, "nothin' I ain't seen before,". But a few times I got SO horny and SO relaxed that when it was over, I went into the bathroom and jerked off. That was amazing.
 
I get naked for my masseuse all the time. At first she would leave the room till I was ready but as time went on I would just show up for my spot and get undressed. She doesn't mind. She lets me go undrapped all the time. I'm usually good for the first half of the massage but once she starts doing my legs and inner thighs it's over. I start getting aroused and touching myself in front of her. She's not too keen on it but. Ever tells me to stop. I've finished myself at every appt in front of her

Wow. Very hot.
 
I just got back from a 1 hour massage, as I have lower back problems. The massage was at a clean, established, well know business. I swear the MT was coming on to me. Never before have I had a MT push her chest so close to my face, or barely graze my balls so many time in an hour.

So I was just wondering if anybody has had a similar experience, or even possibly a better one?

My sister is a massage therapist and lets just say during a 1hr massage I got a hard-on.
 
The only time ive had a FULL massage was at a resort in St Lucia.. kinda taken off guard but enjoying the moment too much to stop him :cattail: Here at home I have had a couple that got pretty close to my "areas" none that actually crossed the line though, Sucks not being on my parents health plan anymore to get free ones :( I miss having them.. I always got excited :cattail:
 
The only time ive had a FULL massage was at a resort in St Lucia.. kinda taken off guard but enjoying the moment too much to stop him :cattail: Here at home I have had a couple that got pretty close to my "areas" none that actually crossed the line though, Sucks not being on my parents health plan anymore to get free ones :( I miss having them.. I always got excited :cattail:

i will have to sign up to be your new massage therapist ;)
 
I've been going to "Jack Shacks" for quite a few years now. At first it was exciting, starting the massage face down, seeing how close she would get to my balls...then turning over with a hard on and seeing if she'd start jerking me off, kind of "will she? won't she?" Now it's just pretty boring, because it's always "Duh..." There's a place I go, when I go, where they give you a table shower first, then take you into a room and rub you...you turn over and that's when the negotiations begin. What do you want to pay for? It's just a straight up pain in the ass...I want to suck her tits. Oh no no no you can't touch them unless you pay me...I swear the table shower is the best part of the deal; so relaxing and having my cock and ass scrubbed; I feel like saying, "Hey, how much JUST for the table shower?" and let it go at that....
 
What might have been - leads to sex

I had an experience that was more of a "situation that didn't happen" but led to great sex session in a Sauna.

My then girlfriend and I were traveling around Europe and at the time were in Spain. We had been on the beach all day and when going back to our digs noticed this large sign advertising "Massage at special discounted prices" We thought we would try it out, she was German and 27, me 10 years older, she had a terrific body when nude and an all over tan.

We went into these very professional looking premises and had to wait half an hour before being shown into the massage room. The masseur was about 60 a bit overweight and with glasses, looked very much like a Doctor rather than a fit masseur. He spoke no English but my partner could speak Spanish and she told me he requested that he massage her first and I could wait in the waiting room or Sauna. I chose the Sauna. We had booked 45-minute massage each however her massage lasted closer to the hour and I had alternated between the cold plunge pool & sauna in that time. When she did appear she came out all flustered and dying to tell me what happened. She said he spent ages making movements around her bum and between her thighs he was pushing himself into her on the side of the massage table and was definitely very aroused. He was also panting and sweating over her with beads of sweat raining down on her body. When asked to turn over he parted her legs when massing her calves and feet and then used this position to continue his hands up to touch her fanny. He never delayed long enough to be deemed inappropriate but continually concentrated around the thighs and stomach saying to her in Spanish that she needed relief in those areas. Occasionally his strokes would extend up and over her tits and he would basically fondle them playing with her nipples between his thumb and fingers. She always liked lots of breast foreplay and basically that is what she was getting. She was really turned on yet he was no stud and continued to sweat and pant/grunt throughout the session finally when he went back to fondling her fanny lips she said it was time for me to have a turn and asked to get up. He rushed out of the room (probably to wank himself to relief) and my girlfriend took my hand and placed it on her fanny she was absolutely soaked! and requested sex now in the sauna. The story had me erect and hot very hot! and we made our own fun to completion. While calming down a really good looking young Spanish guy entered the sauna and I asked her if she wanted to continue to play but she was not willing to play any more.
The assistant office girl came in to tell us the masseur had had a busy day and had to go home, he sent apologies and said there would be no charge for us that day and a 50% discount if we returned within a week. We never took up the offer because as she said he was so old and ugly and she was surprised at how he had managed to turn her on. She did not want a repeat and the story ends there.

However I can vouch for the fact that he did manage to turn her on big-time and I also got my rewards. We played on that scenario for quite some time and I wish I could have been a fly on the wall!
 
Back
Top